[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why don't you do anything? >Why won't you work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490496863066-1040115998.jpg (52KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1490496863066-1040115998.jpg
52KB, 482x427px
>Why don't you do anything?
>Why won't you work?
>because life is not fulfilling enough for me to suffer this much to prolong it.

I haven't said it.
I don't have anyone to say it to.

I just found the words now.
I uhm.
I don't think they are capable of processing this.

Their low points while they cannot be measured it quality.
An undeniable truth.
You cannot peer into the emotions of a brain.

They can be in quantity
They are wired much differently than me

I say me not us.
I speak only for myself until I am agreed with.

They have proven they cannot comprehend.

How could they?

Having a meal makes me irascible.
Its a quick set of cyclical logic.

I don't have an appetite mostly.
I must eat to survive, to avoid pain.

I do not want pain.
Eat, eating prolongs survival.
Survival prolongs pain.
To eat to avoid pain, creates pain.

Pain creates anger.
I chew scrambled eggs slowly with a scowl like a cantankerous old fool.

People see this.
Why is he angry at breakfast?

How could they know?
How could any of them fucking comprehend?

I don't want to prolong this.
I don't want benzos, Xanax, zoloft any of this shit to make me forget the natural state I exist in is hellish

I don't want to exist any more it is inherently tiring, and there is no where to rest.

I certainly dont want to exist on the crutch of a capsule keeping me numb and alive.
>>
>>36381102
>Having a meal makes me irascible.
wtf
>>
>>36381939
Yes.
The logic.
It infuriates me
>>
>>36381102
You are right. I agree with you. They must be wired much differently than us.
>>
>>36382630
Uncanny valley post
>>
>>36381102
what do you ya get when you force people to live life though they don't want too? /r9k/
>>
File: 1492574339379-263084091.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492574339379-263084091.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
>>36384308
I just want to burn it doen.
Beun it doen to de gueoun
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.