[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wakes up, 5pm >checks notifications ahh, nothing yet again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1562.jpg (299KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
299KB, 750x1334px
>wakes up, 5pm
>checks notifications
ahh, nothing yet again.
>>
>checks phone
>oh cool give notifications
>all from people posting the the local buy and sell

Oh fck off
>>
>>36380080
Not even funny how much I wake up from a nap expecting some random qt to had hit me up, only to find out its some stupid app notify or somebody,I have no urge to talk to,bugging me
>>
>having a smartphone

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>36380080
>the way that red pin flows perfectly into the top-right corner on the Google Maps icon
I came.
>>
Fuck, iOS is so pretty.

I should probably move to iOS one of these days. I'm tired of not having the latest software updates until it's two generations behind. Tired of certain cases not being available for my specific model. Tired of the lack of good, cohesive unified messaging. Allo could've been great, but Google fucked it up royally and is now fucking it up even more in an attempt to fix it.
>>
>>36380080
>reddit
fuck off
>snapchat
fucking normalfag
>uber
can't afford your own car?
>tinder
haha bro, get laid xD xD leddit
>>
>>36380335
not that anon but i wanted to keep my flip phone but my mom made me let my sister use mine when she dropped hers in the toilet and she proceeded to drop mine into a sink full of water and soap less than 12 hours later

parents get us new flip phones instead of smartphones, she proceeds to do it again and mother defends her as though it wasn't intentional

parents force me to upgrade to a smart phone
>the fucking slut hasn't dropped a phone in a toilet since
fucking roastie ruining the simple man's life
>>
>>36380904
Why do Amerifats think they absolutely must buy a car at all costs, regardless of whether or not they need one or can even afford one? It's almost like a right of passage or something. American girls refuse to date guys who don't own a car and anyone who is OK with not having one is viewed as an immature child. Traffic is bullshit and paying for parking makes you the ultimate cuck.

How far do you actually travel on a daily basis, anyway? 5 miles, max.?
>>
>>36380904
I have a car and I still use uber too. It's for when you're out drinking and can't drive yourself/others home
>>
>>36380080
>having the reddit app
you are normalfag scum and need to leave my board
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>36381195
holy shit.
>tumblr
>snapchat
>twitter]
leave.
>>
>>36381028
Nigga not all of us live in parts that have good public transportation.
>>
>>36380335
I have one with literally zero social media apps. Nothing wrong with wanting to listen to music and browse the internet on the go.
>>
>>36381028
>5 miles, max
If you commute to work you'll probably be in your car for an hour every day, if not more
>>
>>36381028
What the other guy said. In the vast VAST majority of America you basically need a car to get ANYWHERE. In my old suburban neighborhood it would take 30 plus minutes to walk to the closest convenience store. The only exceptions might be nyc, DC, or San Francisco and maybe Seattle and Portland.
>>
File: dh17327y2jc8r4lte.png (494KB, 989x659px) Image search: [Google]
dh17327y2jc8r4lte.png
494KB, 989x659px
>wakes up, 5pm
>checks pulse
ahh, alive again.
>>
>>36381028

It's fine not to own one if you're in a city or a place with good public transport, but out in rural areas where there is NOTHING for miles and miles, a car is absolutely essential.
>>
>>36381028
A lot of America is places you can't normally just walk, unlike in Europe.
>>
Were some of us just doomed to this solitude? What causes this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.