[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What keeps you going on a day to day basis, what gets you up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: clouds.jpg (59KB, 650x385px) Image search: [Google]
clouds.jpg
59KB, 650x385px
What keeps you going on a day to day basis, what gets you up in the morning
I feel like I'm dreading the next hour, I don't take joy in anything anymore
Advice pls anyone?
>>
>>36379782
>Advice pls anyone?
have you tried kill yourself?
100% sure proof for getting rid of that sensation
>>
>>36379798
I just got off /b/ I was expecting something more helpful thanks I guess
>>
>>36379798
" I recommend this, it works really well ", Doctor McCallum.
Doctor in Michigan
>>
That there have been times in my life where I've been happy. Even though I'm 33 now and those periods are few and far in between compared to when I was younger, I still convince myself that another happy period is right around the corner.
>>
I don't know anymore. I don't feel alive, I feel like a ghost, drifting around my house waiting to pass to the next life. I'm utterly alone except for /r9k/ and the internet, I have no hobbies, I haven't even been in my own room for almost a year except for last night. I checked on it, there were spiderwebs everywhere, everything was dusty, like nobody had lived there in a long time. And that would be an accurate statement. This house is empty and cold and so am I. There's nothing here to keep me tethered except my own fear.
>>
>>36379782
The thought of suicide keeps me going. I think about it all the time, whenever I feel down, I escape to the tiny worry-free space in the back of my head where I think of how I'm gonna end it. And when I return to reality it's usually not so bad anymore, I can escape forever at virtually any time. It's quite liberating.
>>
>>36379859
Thanks anon Im actually 16 depressed and have 2 freinds who commited suicide, one of them I found and I don't have the bigger look on life that you have
>>
>>36379906
not me (OP) but could have been
>>
>>36379910
You actually have to be 18 to use this site, sport.
>>
>>36379910
pls dont reeeee me, I need somwhere to feel at home
>>
>>36379944
I know I know... but no other place can offer anonimity and blind community this place has
I try not to get myself noticed, I bearly ever post I mostly lurk
Please don't report me
I don't have anything to back me up on this but
Im not an edgelord, I don't talk to ppl about 4chan, I just lurk here for the community and I really like what this place has to offer
>>
>>36379907
thx , that's actually a good idea
>>
>>36379944
also dub dub checked
>>
>>36380024
Just make sure you don't get too reckless. Living every moment like it could literally be the last will have effects similar to ecstasy. Keep hydrated and take a break every once in a while.
>>
>>36380009
>I really like what this place has to offer
I really like what this place has to offer
>I really like what this place has to offer
I really like what this place has to offer
>>
>>36380087
Ok ill be careful thx
>>
>>36380203
what does that mean ?
This place offers community whilst everybody remains anonymous as well as some lols from one time to another, i dont need anything more
>>
I'm in pain all the time and just want to die but I'm too chicken shit to do so. My anxiety is what does me in every time. Especially if I feel I've said something wrong to someone.

Death sounds good but I'm too scared to do it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.