[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is living?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1480818159663.png (377KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480818159663.png
377KB, 640x480px
>go to work 8 hours
>commute half an hour
>do laundry
>mow
>eat shower

When does the living life part begin?
>>
summer vacations as kid

that was the only life you'll ever experience
>>
>>36379391
You have the time. Many people are awake 16+ hours a day, I doubt you mow everyday and I doubt laundry takes any longer than half an hour (and that's doing a weekly load - it'd be less for daily loads).

You could be doing more, but you aren't.
>>
you missed the
>get married
>have kids
>hoe cheats with Tyrone
>she wants the divorce
>she takes the kids and mindwashes them making them hate you
>you have to pay for her shit
>grow older
>say to the next generations that life is an adventure in a pity way to make you feel like you didn't waste your life for falling for the normie life meme
>also bonus points of the next generation actually fucks up more due to your advice
>>
When you retire, if you ever get that lucky. Some people will work every day until they die and never have a life.
>>
>>36379391
You were supposed to do that as a teenager and during your college years.
>>
>tfw man has screwed up the world so much that false realities are better than the real world

Life begins behind a Video Game Console
>>
File: yRgAb8OREG-10[1].png (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
yRgAb8OREG-10[1].png
28KB, 300x250px
>>36379391
>eat shower
>>
>>36379391
lol only a half hour, get rekt fag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.