[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to convince

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1457350573325.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457350573325.png
150KB, 597x512px
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to convince yourself you don't need sex or a relationship?
>>
It's not mental gymnastics (nice buzzphrase), it' enlightenment. The fourth facet of the noble eightfold path is Right Conduct, which prohibits sex.
>>
>>36379380
I need sex, but I think I can make do with volunteering at pet shelters for relationships.
>>
>>36379501
Siddhartha Gautama was a prince who had literally all the sex he wanted for YEARS before choosing to abstain from it, so that's some bullshit. It's like Chad telling you to b urself.
>>
>>36379380
easy, I just throw myself into my work and then say "I don't have time". Pretty easy desu
>>
I can't possibly understand why women think their behavior is normal and their relationships are healthy
>>
>>36379380
I act like I'm waiting for my oneitis even though she rejected me 3 times in my knowing her.

>>36379501
I like this answer too. I seriously need to start getting into Buddhism.
>>
>>36379380
You don't need either of those the only people who need sex and relationships are practically kids who always need to feel pleasure, attention and love, which are also things you don't need.
>>
>>36379536
could probably do that for the sex too
>>
>>36379694
>I act like I'm waiting for my oneitis even though she rejected me 3 times in my knowing her.
Anon are you me? I don't even like her anymore, I just use her to keep myself from having to look for anything else.
>>
>>36379380
>mental voice: hey we are 21 now
>me: yeah
>voice: and we are still a virginio
>voice: and we feel just fine
>voice: we dont really need sex do we?
>me: nah
>>
It's not a matter or not of whether you actually need it, and more of you probably will die a virgin because the cock market is oversaturated and therefore women would rather have their pick of the absolute best vs guys are average.
>>
>>36379380
I don't. Nobody is entitled to someone else's feelings or attention. It just aint in the cards for everyone.
>>
>>36379380
I don't care about anything. That enough for you? Can't explain it better.
>>
I genuinely don't feel any need for romantic relationship. I always wondered the actual meaning of "someone you can be with/someone who shares your pain" meme but after long years, i still haven't found any meaning behind it, it is indeed meaningless.

as for sex, well you need it unless you chop your genitals off. There is no way to go around instincts using reason and logic. Anyone claiming to be fine without any sexual activity with relatively working body is a liar.

TL;DR: you dont need romantic relationships but you need sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.