[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to be attracted to traps, pansexual, crossdresser,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1490121631564.jpg (291KB, 996x642px) Image search: [Google]
1490121631564.jpg
291KB, 996x642px
Is it normal to be attracted to traps, pansexual, crossdresser, non-binary people? Specfically those that are male and are more feminine, but clearly have a penis. (Think, a man with long hair, a dress etc.)

I'm not attracted to any kind of post-op trans, but only in the more classical sense of a drag queen. I'm also not attracted to men, at all, unless they fit that criteria of being "feminine."

I almost exclusively masturbate to females, but again, i mix in the shemales sometimes, and I really like it.

What is my sexuality? I know its not gay, but its something creepier or something.
>>
You are bisexual. You like men and women.
It means you're gay OP.
>>
>>36379433
>You are bisexual
>It means you're gay
You fucking what?
>>
>>36379502
If you're bisexual, it means you like men and women. It means you like your the opposite sex and yours.
>>
>>36379272
that picture's fucking bullshit because the autistic muppet that plays Julia is a tranny

she got her job because Janice of Dr. Teeth (her aunt) recommended her
>>
>>36379272
I want to fuck that autistic puppet
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.