[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surviving a party in my safe space?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1492385067414.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492385067414.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>parents holding a party at our house
>will likely be around 50-100 people
>happened before so know what to expect
>can't hide in my room this time
>thinking about taking straight shots and getting pissed
>small chance I'll enjoy myself
>high chance I will make myself look like an immature asshole
>>
>>36378948
Is there a closet or attic you can hide and get drunk in?
>>
>>36378948
Why can't you hide in your room?
With so many people there they won't even notice you're gone
>>
>>36378948
Sorry to derail, but quick question
Why do white people make that face in the op pic
What do they mean by this?
>>
>>36380094

it's the when you see a person you go to school with in town but don't want to speak to them face
>>
Honestly get drunk and fuck one of your parents friends. Your room is right there n if you do that your dad will atleast secretly be proud. Not sure if youre underage tho
>>
>>36378948
Stay in your room, spend a night at friends crib, rent a motel room. This is not that complicated.
>>
>>36380516
>>36380094

Or the, I fucked up and everyone saw me face
>>
>>36380516
also the "smile for a picture you're pissed about taking and don't want that twisted angry open-lips smile" face
t. every class photo/ID card/vacation picture as a kid I was ever in
yes I'm autistic
>>
File: 1492492615388s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1492492615388s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
You are sooo lucky your parents arrange a party at your house and it's 50-100 people. You could probably bang a milf or two you are set my dude.
>>
>>36378948
Who the fuck personally knows 50-100 people? Who the fuck fits 50-100 people in a house?

Just hide in your room and lock the door silly.
>>
>>36380782
OP is probably super privileged
>>
>>36378948
just go outside xddd
outside on the street and stay there for a long time
>>
File: skeletal.jpg (3KB, 131x98px) Image search: [Google]
skeletal.jpg
3KB, 131x98px
Lock the door, stack shit in front of it to further deter Chad and his minions.

Be sure to bring a few piss bottles, shit jugs, food, and water.

I do not envy you OP, it is a deadly arena you are about to enter.
>>
>>36381909
what the fuck i saved the thumbnail XDXDXDXDXDXDX DXDXDXDXDDXDDXDDXDXXDXD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.