[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /hatestheirparents/ here? I hate these faggots, they ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: tmp_29184-moot(2)34116841.jpg (14KB, 294x196px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29184-moot(2)34116841.jpg
14KB, 294x196px
who /hatestheirparents/ here?

I hate these faggots, they ruined my life.

Fuck them.
>>
This is off-topic but damn is moot one sexy mother fucker. I really want him to destroy my ass.
>>
File: 1466542962099.jpg (49KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466542962099.jpg
49KB, 547x500px
>>36377746
seriously, moot is pretty much my ideal bf

I dream about moot ramming my ass with his big moot cock (BMC) almost every night. I can't stop thinking about him.
>>
>>36377699
No surprises here

My parents shouldnt have been parents. I have never respected them. I just want to be more successful than them, so I can finally tell them what losers they are.
>>
>>36377699
this desu

my mom was a chef and my dad was just a source of income

they were meant to be life coaches for me goddamit
>>
>>36377699
Who else had /parents who wanted to split up but didnt/? In my opinion they're worse than single mothers. Showing your child to hate other people telling them marriage is a mistake and being too bitter to show then any kind of emotion except hate and anger.
>>
>>36377699
>tfw I cut off all contact with my parents one year ago and moved to the other side of the country
feels good man
>>
Whenever I see a "reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight" I deliberately don't reply.
>>
File: 0059 - IunliBI.png (256KB, 507x348px) Image search: [Google]
0059 - IunliBI.png
256KB, 507x348px
>single mother did terrible job
>turn out barely functionally emotionally
>despite this do very well academically/wealth wise
>brother dropped out of HS and works a min wage job (what was most likely to happen to me)
>got drunk
>starts bitching at me
>start shouting how I hate my life
>pulls the "muh hard single mother life"
>said something like "I hope every one of you dumb whores is fucking shot, IK'm so fucking lucky I to not be a completet fucking failure, fuck off"
>mommy runs off crying
>>
>>36378132
Devilish desu anon
>>
File: IMG_20160817_010350.jpg (30KB, 540x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160817_010350.jpg
30KB, 540x464px
>>36377699
I hate eternal self absorbed victims.
>>
>>36377699
My parents were good people and I'm still an idiot shut-in.
>>
>>36378246
For all those smarts you can't greentext coherently.
>>
>>36377844
>mother is controlling workaholic
>father is unemployed sadsack alcoholic

>Out on an ostensibly enjoyable family outing

>parents scream at each other the whole time in the car ride to the place

>pretend to get along at destination despite avoiding each other as much as possible

>scream at each other all the way back to the house where the screeching bitter fight continues

>never see parents interact with each other in any kind of loving way
>>
File: 1382010140530.jpg (22KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1382010140530.jpg
22KB, 195x195px
>>36377775
holy shit I lost it when I (BMC)
>>
>>36377746
>I really want him to destroy my ass.

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>36378356
you sound like you had great parents

well done

good for you
>>
>>36377746
I want to put moots legs in the air and eat his yummy tight pink little hole while he moans in pleasure
>>
>>36378246
D:
Although I sorta agree about the single mother thing, that was fucked up. You should never treat your mother that way even if she is a fuckup. She could of easily threw you in a orphanage.
>>
>>36377699
>overbearing narcissistic mother who cared more about feeling important and in control than anything else
>distant cyborg father who passively went with anything mother did out of fear of another failed marriage
>raised me in bumblefuck nowhere
>typical FOX-watching baby boomers
>get emotionally drained and neurotic just from being around them

I'm going to cut contact eventually. Normies are going to call me selfish and ungrateful but honestly I don't care at this point
>>
>never even met father
>mother is a complete psychopath/extreme religious nut/extreme hoarder
>completely ruined my childhood in various unimaginable ways
>wonders why I never call
>>
>>36377699

You guys are all massive losers trying to blame your shitty life on someone else. Grow up faggots.
>>
>>36377699

Same desu. My parents should not have been allowed to breed.
>>
>>36379105

My parents actually ruined my life. My growth was stunted because of their neglect. You just got lucky, fuck off.
>>
>>36379105
Pretty much this. These autistic faggots hate hearing the truth. They're a delusional bunch
>>
>>36379105

my parents did permanent damage to my body because of neglect

fuck off normie
>>
>>36380817

The damage that can be done during the developmental years is irreparable.
>>
>>36377699
> Cut myself off from my family
> Get a call from little brother
> "Hey Anon its bro, moms in the hospital
> Block the number
>>
>>36380945
You're a heartIess freak
>>
>>36377699
>Overbearing, overprotective mother. Controls what I do. Doesn't want me to smoke weed despite drinking wine and liquor every night.
>refuses to accept that I may be mentally ill or at least need to go back to therapy to try and fix my life.
>father is negative and judgemental. Nothing out of his mouth is positive or full of praise. Always criticizes me and then loses cool when I defend myself and argue back. Also likes to drink and loses cool when slightly drunk.
>both parents are extremely judgmental towards other people (friends of my brothers, acquaintances, love interests of my brothers). Criticize others at church when at home at the dinner table.
>refuse to go to my oldest brothers wedding after a short argument. Still don't talk to him to this day 5 yrs later.
>they have no friends. They said that my cousin deserves to be sick now after making hurtful comments about my parents favorite political candidate: Hillary Clinton.
>cousin is literally sick and might be dying from obesity related health issues. Needs money and just lost his job recently. Parents said he "deserved it" for expressing his radical political opinions.
>>
they weren't bad parents, and they love me and did everything they could.

however, my social inadequacies are definitely their fault...
>>
>>36380945
>Block the number
made me laugh to be honest
do you know what happened to your mom?

why did you cut yourself off desu
>>
>>36377699
Can't say I'm too thankful for them bringing me into this world
>>
>>36381089
this
they did their best
>>
Unless your parents genuinely abused or neglected you maliciously, you're just a whinging numale trying to blame every one but you for being a failure as an adult.
>>
>>36381348

Doesn't matter if it was intentional or malicious. That's not a valid excuse. By the time you're an adult, the damage is already done. 0-20 determines your ability to succeed as an adult. If you had a bad lifestyle during those years (nutrition, etc), it's physically impossible to recover.
>>
>>36381348
You do know where we are right?

You know the hub of autism. Pretty sure bad parenting is pretty common among robots
>>
>>36381348

>it's a normie can't put himself in another person's shoes episode again
>>
>>36378971
could have*
You illiterate nigger, end yourself.
>>
>>36377699
m00t is actually crazy handsome desu
>>
>>36381546

You are capable of making good choices for at least half of those twenty years, and you can definitely make good choices for the final five.

>>36381573

>it's an abnormie refuses to take responsibility for his actions episode
>>
>>36377699
They really frustrate me but I'll always love my family
>>
>>36381663
okie doke then
you win
we all chose to be like this for not pulling ourself up by our bootstraps at 10 and legally emancipating ourself using mechanisms
good talk.
>>
>>36381663

>>it's an abnormie refuses to take responsibility for his actions episode

Like what? My dad feeding me under 500 calories a day and ruining my body? Fucking up my back by making me sleep on a couch instead of a bed? Ruining my eyesight by keeping lights off all the time to save money on the electricity bill?

faggot
>>
my dad is mentally ill and talks to people who aren't there. his disease is genetic and I will develop it in time

nazis were right in sterilizing the mentally ill
>>
File: cuck.jpg (43KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
43KB, 600x799px
>>36377699
>be me
>get a call on the phone
>it's moot
>"hey anon, i'm tired of masturbating to usuka, could i go to your house faggot?"
>"w-well, sure thing y-you c-cuck."
>he arrives at my door
>he slaps me with the back of his skinny mexican jewish hand
>"well anon, you going to fuck me or what? or are you a normalfag huh?"
>"ok mootykins, ill do it just for (You)"
>he gets down on the sofa, his tight pink ass in the air, with his giant cock going through the cushions
>i put my dick inside him
>it's tighter than a constipated nun's ass
>"ohh damn anon, you really are a faggot huh?"
>too aroused to speak
>keep pushing my dick into him
>it's getting so tight
>his anus is tightening
>i can't take it anymore
>neither can he
>he cums in between the cushions of my sofa
>i force his face into another cushion as i cum
>"fuck anon, that fuck was so good, ill let you become a janitor for free!"
>mfw
>>
>>36381701

At ten years old you can start making basic choices. You can choose healthy food over junk. You can choose to pay attention in school. You can limit your consumption of video games and TV. You aren't being forced to be stupid at that age. You can definitely do all of these things by 15.

>>36381726

>>36381348
>Unless your parents genuinely abused or neglected you maliciously

Did your dad also make you a stupid cunt who can't read things through properly?
>>
Step into my world

>neurotic mother who still acts like a victim after all these years of my father leaving us while she was pregnant, claims it wasnt his, took out alot of the anger on me
>stepfather is an ampethamine addict (needle) from the 80's
>he would come home every night drunk and do things like urinate at the foot of my bed, push my head violently, call me a faggot etc.
>mum wouldn't care, just laugh it off
>practically been a mute since I was 5 cause I dont know how to communicate with them without anyone rasing their voice or getting irritated

Should also mention that im circumcised and step dad isnt, which has created, subconciously, alot of indifference between us
>>
>>36381849
holy fuck you are retarded
>>
>>36381726
>Ruining my eyesight by keeping lights off all the time to save money on the electricity bill?

what?
>>
>>36381663
>>36381849

Most kids are immature and ignorant, even teenagers. Parents are responsible for providing to their kids and teaching them how to have a healthy lifestyle to reach their full potential. The onus is on them to make sure their offspring is getting what it needs to develop properly. Stop trying to make excuses for them.
>>
>>36377699
>force life into this world
>force it to exist
>if it wants to quit life, toss it into a mental ward
>now cant buy firearms or join military
>kick you out at 18 to fend for yourself
>constantly complain about the cost of raising you
>expect to be praised every 5 seconds for their "sacrifice"
>remind them you never asked to be born
>call you rude and ungrateful
Breeders should be gunned down in the streets
>>
>>36382032

Also, to be clear, do you blame children for trusting their parents to make the right choices and expecting their parents to let them know if they're doing something wrong?
>>
>>36377832
I like you anon

>>36377903
Really nice, hope i can do the same one day
>>
>>36382092
>I like you anon

You think I give a fuck? Go bak to reddit if you want feel good bullshit
>>
>>36381905

>autist who blames his parents for being a loser calling someone else retarded.

>>36382032

>I was a retarded teenager and so this means everyone else was.

No wonder you're a fucking moronic adult.
>>
>>36382157
>>36381849
>Kids choose the food their parents spend money on
No, you're actually retarded son.
>>
File: i know that feel bro.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel bro.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>36377699
I grew up in an abusive household.

I know that feel, anon.
>>
>>36382157

I never claimed to be intelligent. It was still their responsibility as parents.
If you're not able to inform your children on how to reach their full potential and find success in life, and correct their maladaptive behavior, then why would you even consider reproducing? Isn't that the purpose of being a parent?
>>
File: 9F0aoHU.jpg (166KB, 2048x1493px) Image search: [Google]
9F0aoHU.jpg
166KB, 2048x1493px
>>36382142
I know I know, I-I was just hoping we could be parentless losers.... y-yknow together
>>
File: laughing emoji pillow end me.jpg (139KB, 1008x688px) Image search: [Google]
laughing emoji pillow end me.jpg
139KB, 1008x688px
>>36377775
>BMC
>>
I hate my parents, they're fucking losers.
Usually at my age, kids borrow money from their parents, not the other fucking way around.
>>
>>36381608
Fuck off to reddit bitchass.
>>
Former neglected innawoods child, ama.
>>
>rich dad
>slut roastie mom
>roastie mum cucks dad
>gets with assorted losers
>cuck dad takes me on rich over seas trips every year

but
>nobody read to me
>nobody took any interest in my schooling
>nobody noticed a thing i did unless i was in trouble

>why are you such a fuck up son?
>>
>>36381831
that turned me on god i want to bust a nut in moots ass
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.