[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to go to bed >got 8 tabs with different threads >waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2k52qyP.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
2k52qyP.png
42KB, 846x592px
>want to go to bed
>got 8 tabs with different threads
>waiting for dem (you)'s
>can't go to bed until they all die
>>
>>36377278
Have a hearty (You) anon. Can't you just leave the tabs open and then check up on them once you wake up? Sure the threads will be archived but you get to see (You)s still
>>
>>36377278 need to go to sleep.
>>
do you have anything to do tomorrow? Why must you go to bed?
>>
>>36377515
I tok my goodboy sleeping medicine and my mom is forcing her 24 year old autistic son to get a proper sleep schedule

I usually go to bed at 4 and get up at 12
>>
>>36377587
if you're neet it's stupid to make you have a set schedule but whatever she pays the bills.
At least if youre fat sleeping more should mean eating less.
>>
>>36377640
actually we split the bills and I'm a productive member of the household unlike my sister, but she has a job at least
>>
>>36377698
doing it for the goodboy points then, fair enough

its good you contribute
>>
>>36377310
>Sure the threads will be archived

But then if you want to give a (You) back you can't and then your reply might even get more (You)s so you have to stay up waiting for those, and so on.
>>
>>36377826
whats one of the other threads?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.