[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Orbiter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: secret.png (67KB, 540x177px) Image search: [Google]
secret.png
67KB, 540x177px
>be me
>sophomore year of college
>5'9", 115 pounds
>have chad friends from rowing because I cox
>Coxing is basically steering the boat in rowing
>Coxes don't row, so you're supposed to be as small as possible to not slow down the team
>Semi-normal social personality
>Find a QT freshman at the start of this year
>She's into me
>Don't realize it because I figured it'd be impossible for someone to like me
>Literally enjoys spending time with me
>Started talking to her over social media (long story not interesting)
>She asked me to hang out
>Continues to ask me to hang out multiple times
>At some point around December it hits me she's into me
>Fall deeply for her, she's QT and really nice
>She's already moved on from me
>Tfw sunk everything into her
>Tfw devastated
>Tfw become an alcoholic after drinking a few times with her
>We're best friends or something
>Make a nice card for her for Valentine's Day composed of pics of us
>She really appreciates it
>Apparently her friends tried to get her to ask me out
>She's just into me as a friend
>fuckmyshitup.gif
>I'm like her best friend now or something
>We both enjoy spending time with each other, but no chance of being more than friends
>Get the subtle feeling I'm a beta orbiter now
>Chad friends don't like her at all, she doesn't like chad friends
>Apparently similar situation with her in that all her friends don't like me and I don't like all her friends
>She invited me to meet her parents over the weekend for brunch
>Tells her parents about how kind and understanding I am

I can't help but feel like I'm orbiting her but at the same time we're both really close friends. What do?
>>
You know where you're posting this to right?

Either A. Leave her

B. Find a qt girl to date while maintaining a stable/ platonic relationship with her (Most unlikely(

C. Remain her beta orbiter see your friendship collapse and be sad forever because you're a fucking cuck
>>
>>36376712
>>5'9", 115 pounds

WHAT THE FUCK.

YOU ARE A SKELIETON
>>
Ask her if she's a roastie.

If so, leave

If no, ask to see and posts pics here
>>
>>36376778
>A. Leave her

Tried doing this right after she rejected me. About two weeks in I got a "Hey anon why did you stop talking to me?" and she genuinely cared about our friendship.

>B. Find qt girl to date

Almost did this by dating one of her friends whom she hates but is friends with for social reasons. We hit it off well, but that friend kept bragging about me to her and she got really jealous. One of my chad friends kinda fucked it up but I still text that friend a lot and she seems to show interest. If i don't talk she'll text me first and when we do text she sends me multiple messages, generally more engaged than the friend in my original post.

>C. Remain her beta orbiter see your friendship collapse and be sad forever

I worry about our friendship collapsing a lot. I have a lot of mixed emotions about her and I'm really lucky she still decided to be my friend after I asked her out and still spends so much time with me.

She still goes out of her way to spend time with me though, asking me to hang out and such. We had a dance at the university in April and after my thing with the friend from Part B kinda fucked up i talked to her about it and she kept hinting the whole time when I asked her that I should ask her, like:

>"I really don't know if there's anyone whom I'm close enough to to ask to this"
>"Really anon?"
>"Yeah it's weird like I'm a sophomore but all my friendships are with guys"
>*makes eye contact*
>"Well?"
>"I'm sure there's somebody you could ask"

My autistic ass didn't pick this up but we texted afterwards and I realized it. Probably not going to take her and just ask some freshman, but she did say she wanted to get dinner and a movie with me sometime, but also specified she wanted to keep things platonic. I have a few more years with her so I can see how things go.
>>
>>36376812
haha fuck yeah i know right, the only way i managed to look normal all winter was by wearing like 2 sweaters and a coat every day.

At least in the summer I bought chad-tier clothes and some sunglasses and I'm not as bad as Elliot, although I do get kinda nervous around girls.
>>
>>36376895
>is she a roastie

Nah actually one of my friends kept making fun of her for talking to me and I told her about it and she texted him a whole paragraph telling him about how much I mean to her.
>>
>>36376712
She just wants you to visit her parents so you're guaranteed orbiter material.
If you want to fuck her say it explicitly and immediately. She'll most likely say no. Proceed to ghost her and go no contact. Drink with your rowing bros instead of alone. If she does give you the succ congrats. Ghost her and no contact because she doesn't like your friends.

Follow this advice or the suffering you face will be your own doing.
>>
File: 1458390105745.jpg (60KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458390105745.jpg
60KB, 834x960px
hahaha what a pathetic excuse of human bean you are OP, you had literally everything on your hands and screwed it over. Tbh fuck you faggot, this failed normie threads sucks.
>>
>>36377786
Feels good my man, it's just kinda weird to stop talking to her especially because she doesn't see me as an expendable orbiter (since she has unironic freshman that follow her all the time, whereas we just hang out maybe once a week but text a lot) but as a legit friend yet I'm still feeling like the beta orbiter (probably because i am regardless of whether she acknowledges this)
>>
>>36377972
Do you know what it's like to have a girl like you and have the chadlike ability to ignore and pursue others?
>>
>>36378080
I wanna help you out because I'm trying to kill the beta in me too. I've got this girl I'm planning on dropping if the netflix and chill fails.
>>
>>36377786
This is good advice. Once you become her orbiter you're never gonna get with her.

Also, women apparently like guys who are honest about their motivations, specifically if they're seeking sex.

They don't like being manipulated. Which is strange, because they gladly bang manipulative men who just happen to be attractive.
>>
>>36378266
I'm not sure if I'll dump her completely, but distancing for a while and maybe working on myself for a while would be a wise decision. I still have a lot of time to smash with her and drinking with my crewbros would be a good way for me to build up my social rep.

Her friend calls me "boo" a lot, is that like a normie thing to call your orbiters? She texts me first a lot and generally shows a lot of interest and idk if i should go for it or not.
>>
>>36376812
>'9", 115 pounds

>WHAT THE FUCK.

>YOU ARE A SKELIETON

I'm 5'11 and probably around that. Used to be 170ish and lost it when I began my job. Can't gain it back and my ribs are highly visible. Even tried weight gain shit but when I tried to work out I think I just lost more weight, can't lift as much anymore either.
>>
>>36378507
Most terms of endearment are for orbiters unless its nickname related. Her texting first doesn't mean anything significant. She is not and maybe will not fuck you so pay it no attention. If you want to fuck, create the offer and you'll know her intentions about where you two stand.
>>
File: crew .jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
crew .jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>36378558
>5'11"
>115

Any tips on how to hide it? as I said earlier I usually just dress the way pic related does and normies will notice I'm skinny but don't go out of their way to say I'm anorexic or anything.
>>
>>36378618
GOMAD.
Get /fit/ and fast.
>>
>>36378618
I just wear baggy-ish clothes. But when my hips got smaller I couldn't wear the majority of my pants. I normally wore a jacket/hoodie when I had to be around people and I never wear shorts unless I'm staying home. Might be the way I carried myself but I also tried to avoid the attention of others too, I purposely walk while making minimal sound and scare people without trying. My body cracks a lot now though, even my chest/sternum does it near the middle.
>>
>>36376712
idk man doesn't sound too bad, she hasn't cucked you yet and appears to not be into the Chads you know, so you can rule out her trying to get close to you to fuck them.

Have any stories of her cucking/third wheeling you? Ain't nothing wrong with having a friend who's a girl if she's actually treating you like a friend, which it seems.
>>
>>36378802
Hmmm, she has fallen for other guys but none in my grade. One of the chads I know tried going for her and sent her ab pics and she told me and said it was really weird and that she didn't want to hook up with him, which is a plus.

But on the other hand, she's hooked up with a few other guys on the side, but she hasn't tried to involve me in such a way that it'd involve cucking. She kinda trespassed boundaries before but I've brought it up to her if certain things are uncomfortable and if I'd prefer she discuss them with others and she's been good about it.
>>
>>36378697
>GOMAD

Can I do this with soy milk? I've had issues with on/off lactose intolerance in the past and would rather not shit myself in the middle of lecture for drinking a gallon of milk lol.

Also is that estrogen in soy milk makes you effeminate meme true if so fuck that I'll just do regular gomad.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 720x540px)
image.jpg
73KB, 720x540px
Let's see a pic of this QT to decide if she's worth orbiting in the first place
>>
>>36378912
Liking other dudes is inevitable, but she's never made you go with her on a date or ask you to hang out and she brings another friend/tells you to bring your friend she thinks is cute?

What do you mean she's trespassed boundaries?
>>
>>36378966
I mean she hasn't asked me to do anything in person, the furthest I'd say was her asking me to hang out with her girl friends and i rejected that and said it'd be weird and said if she wanted to hang out she could come hang out with me elsewhere and she came eventually.

Like for instance asking me what she should do if a guy sends her nudes or asks for nudes were things i considered breaking boundaries.
>>
>>36378720
Anon, as somebody who had anorexia and was on the brink, that bone cracking, it's a really bad sign. Your bones are getting weaker and it's permanent damage you don't just fix it over time.
>>
>>36378939
Or Lactaid milk perhaps, which is lactose free? Also, it's not really so much of an issue that I don't eat as I usually eat and egg sandwich from Starbucks (closest breakfast place) for breakfast, usually a decent lunch (turkey dinner ish), and a big dinner (it varies depending on how i feel but generally big). I have a strong metabolism and also i drink a fuck ton of caffeine (today I drank one large coffee and two 12 fl oz cans of red bull) and I've heard those speed up your metabolism which can stop me from gaining weight. Is this true or do I just need to keep up a diet more?
>>
>>36379014
I don't think I hear bone cracking, but I walk a little funny sometimes. Are there treatments for anorexia i can use to get to a normal weight?

I have a regular looking face, no acne, standard jawline, and good hairline, just a really thin body.
>>
>>36379000
Oh dude that's not even bad at all, it seems like she genuinely cares about how you feel. I'd proceed with caution just because I don't trust women at all, but it seems like you have a genuine friend who is a girl

If that's not what you were looking for, then I'm sorry, but remember it could be much worse.
>>
>>36379014
Well I've tried to gain weight but it just doesn't happen. The most I've weighed was around that 170 but that was when I was in school and sitting on my ass when I got home. I bought shit online to try and gain weight but nothing has worked so far, I've stopped lifting because I'm not improving in regards to my physical strength either.
I'm probably just depressed to the point my body just says fuck it to the food I eat, I'm someone who can eat anything and never change.
>>
t. op is too stupid to realise that he is a beta orbiter

she's using you as her beta orbiter and using every emotional trick in the book to keep you on the hook

fuck her friend, tell her to fuck off or tone down the relationship. do that or be a beta orbiter forever.

t. guy who has had lots of female """(((friends)))"""
>>
>>36376712
You were perfectly happy with your relationship with her until you got the idea in your head that you should fuck. IF she's really a good friend then stay friends with her.

DO NOT just ditch any girl who doesn't want to fuck you. IF you are genuinely friends with them, you can ask them to set you up with another girl. Or just wait until they make a friend you like and try flirting with them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.