[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170412-WA0000.jpg (130KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170412-WA0000.jpg
130KB, 900x1600px
How should I end my life? Or why shouldn't I? Anything goes if about the idea of killing myself
>>
Suicide is useless at this point, just kill you real life self and continue living online.
>>
yeah what you want to do is shut off your brain so however that goes about happening is up in the air, the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>36376283
Exit bags are a good way to do it.
>>
>>36376283
Exit bag, gunshot, or a leap from a skyscraper will probably do the trick. I will say though that suicide is kind of silly, because we are all heading for inevitable death anyway. Is there anything in life that you enjoy doing? Anything that you want to try but haven't tried it yet? If so, I would do those things before offing yourself. You might find that you want to stick around for a while longer. It's up to you though. If you really want to die then go for it
>>
File: wtf.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
11KB, 211x246px
Fuck that shit dude, turn your pain into anger, admit that the world doesn't give a shit about you and decide to do something with your life.

Take the pain and caress it, fuck it, mock the shit out of it. Let it fuel you to greater weights. Read www.illimitablemen.com and r/theredpill and cultivate self discipline. Health, money, mission. Social life optional. The best revenge is to live life on your own terms. Pain is pure, purity is beautiful.

Only you can do it for yourself fellow dude.
>>
Sander? Er det deg?
>>
>>36376564
>>36376283
This guy's got the right idea.
You got something better to do?
>>
File: DarkSkyPark_Quinones_960.jpg (291KB, 1020x850px) Image search: [Google]
DarkSkyPark_Quinones_960.jpg
291KB, 1020x850px
Don't kill yourself. Im just passing through this board and just scrolling through once I know you'll be told to do it or do some other stupid shit that would be comparable. But don't. There's alot of ugly things in this world sure and sometimes its easy to want to take your own life. Here's my suggestion you probably want to die right? Kill yourself. Metaphorically I mean. Become someone new get a haircut start working out go to school or learn a trade talk to girls you don't see everyday worst case scenario they shut you down but you never know maybe that girl will take you up on a date. If your considering suicide you can't have much to lose right? Figure out what you want in life and put it to practice. It won't happen overnight but it's worth the shot right? Good luck friendo. Peace and blessings
>>
>>36376283
>How should I end my life?
No one cares.
>>
>>36376499
That's pretty much my perspective, but I do not truly enjoy anything anymore.

I can't legally buy guns in my country if I'm not a hunter or something like that. Not that the illegality is stopping me, but I don't even know where could I get myself a gun. Will look up the exit bag thing tho.
>>
>>36376682
You replied tho, so you actually cared
>>
kys if you really want to, no point in living a life without internal or external joy
but if you're going to end it becasue you lost a job, you're a neet, or tfw no gf or some trivila shit like that pls reconsider
>>
>>36376283
think of the people you will hurt. Think of the person who discovers you in horror, haunted for the rest of their life.
It is not worth it, turn your sadness into energy, fuel yourself with that. Work out. Meditate, eat well. Go to a national park and admire the beauty of the world.
>>
>>36377083
fucking normie spotted
>>
Suicide gets such a bad rep. It really needs to be be accepted in society as a respectable decision. I'm not typically a liberal, but fucking conservatives cockblock everything that they don't like.
>>
>>36377236
this
asknpp
>>
The one wanting to kill himself is just a thought backed by severe emotional momentum. In other words, it's just a state of mind.

That state of mind hijacked your consciousness to a point you entirely defend and believe it and invest further energy into it.

so BEFORE you consider suicide, consider letting go of those feelings of suicide. Feelings are just feelings and not you. Who you are is just a kind of consciousness. You perceive feelings, you are not feelings. You perceive thoughts, beliefs, moods, change in moods etc, but you can not be them as you perceive them.

Only when you lock in a belief/thought pattern/emotional pattern do you give it life and power over you.

I'd highly recommend checking out the Sedona Method or any meditations my Mooji or by Rupert Spira. Check out also the calmdownmind.com website.

It will take months before a sense of peace, impertubability and inner power settle in.

It's entirely your choice what happens from here.
>>
>>36377304

So lie to yourself, basically?
>>
>>36377346
No just facing everything authentically. It's not positive thinking. It's really looking into your own experience, which if you look deep enough, you will see that everything can be witnessed by a perceiving that is untouched by any emotions/thoughts/beliefs (no matter how strong their pulling power is).

I unfortunately suck at explaining things, its something you need to experiment with an open heart and open mind rather than past conditioning.

For starters just check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsSvRE3QjL0

If nothing works for you, then do what you want to do. Nothing is actually stopping you. Although I'd recommend there is always a way out for someone who is willing to let go of his addiction to his beliefs/thought patterns and emotional patterns.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.