[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First impression of me /r9k/? You can be honest with me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 8594.jpg (93KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
8594.jpg
93KB, 750x750px
First impression of me /r9k/?

You can be honest with me.
>>
>>36375831

Would have beers with you.
>>
Richard Stallman's gay left leaning brother
>>
>>36375831
Hair is a bad choice. Groom yourself and you'll be cuddly cute fat dude
>>
>>36375831
Stallman you know better than this. Back to the Linux cave with you.
>>
>>36375859
>Richard Stallman's gay left leaning brother
Richard stallman is pretty clearly left leaning
like most educated people
>>
File: images (1).png (7KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
7KB, 245x206px
>>36375831
Smurfy mother fucker
>>
>>36375831
Install Gentoo.
Unironically my first thoughts of you.
>>
>>36375831

You look nice, something about your eyes and smile that's really likeable, but I have to admit the unkempt hair and beard would put most off.
>>
>>36375831
you look like you'd be fun to drink with, and that you have a lot of funny stories and wisdom to share
>>
>>36375831
You look like a cool guy. I would hang out with you.
>>
Your hair color is retarded, but other than that, you seem pretty normal.
>>
You look like my dad went full libtard

that doesnt mean ill have a beer with you though
>>
>>36375831
I Want to check your basement. Cause you look like you have an inbred hooker farm down there.
>>
You look like a fatter, younger Stallman.
>>
if you werent here id probably think you ran a swingers club on the weekend out of your house, but otherwise you seem like a nice guy.
>>
File: why.gif (2MB, 384x172px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2MB, 384x172px
>>36375896
>tfw lefty but have to side with right because left, at this point in time, is full of more actual retards than the right
>>
>>36375831
To many cooks goes punk
>>
File: 1472086076761s.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1472086076761s.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
>>36375831
you look as though you have mastered the art of grand wizardry grand master. please tell me you're wisdom and how to enable the virgin power within us all so that we may become stronger with out frustration
>>
>>36375831
Why did you let your granddaughter dye your hair?
Why is a grandpapa on 4chan?
Is that your wolf?
>>
>>36375851
fpbp
I would even buy them if you would tell me stories about your time as a mall santa/pawn shop security guard/hells angels captain
>>
>>36375831
This is one of the whitest images I've ever seen
>>
how many times have you installed gentoo?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.