[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The circle of life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: circle of life.jpg (112KB, 974x908px) Image search: [Google]
circle of life.jpg
112KB, 974x908px
Where are you now?

>Apathy, can feel myself slowly going into optimism
>>
>>36375331
I go through this cycle every week. Monday to Friday it's almost always optimism because I have shit to do and people to talk to, on Friday night I usually get to boredom and then the rest of the weekend is depression + apathy.
I'm an extrovert but it has it's downsides.
>>
>>36375331
I don't even remember feeling the other three besides Apathy.
>>
>>36375331
I only go through optimism & failure & boredom
>>
Coming out of depression into apathy
>>
>>36375465
>I'm an extrovert but it has it's downsides
I can relate a bit
I'm a huge introvert mainly because of my asperger but I usually drink when I can and when I get even a little bit tipsy I turn into a huge extrovert and just HAVE to be with people. And when it's during the week and everyone is either asleep or at work, it gets quite frustrating
>>
>>36375331
On apathy somewhere in the middle
>>
>>36375331
Just went from optimism (got good grades) to failure (have to redo a 40 hour set of assigments that doesn't teach me shit because I missed a single assignment before).

I honestly want to drop out because of this, but I also don't want to wage slave... How the fuck do I become a self sustaining neet..
>>
>>36375652
>become wageslave
>give yourself a work injury so that you're unable to work anymore
>collect insurance and neetbux
>>
I skipped depression, now I'm somewhere between apathy and optimism.
>>
>>36375331
This image pretty much describes my struggles with creativity.

>Wake up, feel super energetic, I put on some metal and start drawing some things (optimism)
>certain part of the drawing becomes difficult, I try to "slug through it"
>realize the drawing is shit, get bummed out by it (failure)
>don't feel like opening photoshop anymore (depression)
>meh, going to just play videogames for the rest of the day(apathy)
>go to sleep contemplating suicide, praying for help
>wake up the next day doing the same exact cycle.
>>
File: 1470860562411.png (304KB, 1005x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470860562411.png
304KB, 1005x576px
>>36375331
This picture sums up my life perfectly, well done anon.
>>
Wake up.
Ang
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.