[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women biologically evil or culturally evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Women.png (24KB, 1311x252px) Image search: [Google]
Women.png
24KB, 1311x252px
Are women biologically evil or culturally evil?
>>
File: niggaboo-daeremalive.gif (96KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
niggaboo-daeremalive.gif
96KB, 450x562px
>>36375007
Are niggers biologically idiots or are they culturally idiots? The answer to my question is the answer to yours too
>>
>>36375007
Do devout christians really believe that Adam and Eve's story with the talking snake and the rib happened? They just see it as a lesson, r-right?
>>
>>36375007
Culturally, women have been babied by modern society. Making them self-involved entitled entities

Biologically I don't think either gender is evil, though they both have their sadistic specialties.
>>
>>36375343
Historically speaking they have always been babied. The inability to prosper without a man in dire straights seems to be inherent to them.
>>
>>36375442
kind of need to be "babied" (protected) when their muscle mass is so much smaller and they're shorter etc
>>
>>36375490
So if they have been babied for thousands of years, would it not be concluded that perhaps a certain amount of ungratefulness/villainy has been programmed into them?
>>
>>36375529

For the majority of history, women have not been unable to prosper without men, it is that gender provides dual roles both of which are vital for prosperity.

Women have been tasked with instilling morality and respect in children for the majority of history. Providing a safe home, foraging for food and making difficult emotional decisions
Men have had the role of hunting, defending territory, and making difficult tactful decisions.

Neither is a baby to the other, both are necessary and honorable purposes.
>>
Biologically evil, but it used to be held in check through social standards and laws. Now that we not only encourage, but reward women for being unfaithful, low quality gutter sluts, they are all able to indulge in their hypergamous, emotional, dishonest ways with impunity.

I am thoroughly convinced that feminism will be the downfall of Western civilization, if not the world's. It's already made us stagnate for decades, and now we are regressing.
>>
Women are biologically attracted to confident males and normally raise children instead of doing manual work. This of course isnt a problem for normal men with healthy ego's and the ability to provide. The problem is that everyone here is the type of male that would have been either eaten by a predator, or forced to do menial labor for the society without access to females. We're the mistakes that evolution naturally produces in its quest for evolutionary progress.
>>
>>36375325
OP here. It's just a story interpreted.
>>
All humans are inherently evil by our standards.
>>
>>36375529
well yeah of course, that's their way of defending themselves and it works well. You don't get mad at men utilizing their superior strength, so why get mad at women utilizing their social skills and manipulation tactics? Neither are good or bad they're just different. The thief class in video games is no less usefull that warrior class.
>>
God as you know it probably isn't real silly OP
>>
>>36377526
Fucking accurate m8
>>
>>36377526
More wars in history have been started by queens than kings. There's a roughly 25% increase in a nation's aggressiveness with a woman in power.

So women are actually more violent than men, they are just too weak to act on it unless they're in a position of power.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.