[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you guys keep going?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
How the fuck do you guys keep going?
>>
File: 73567357345645634563.jpg (54KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
73567357345645634563.jpg
54KB, 396x594px
>>36372758
I'm on the edge man.
This place used to be my coping mechanism, now all the chemically altered Gen z traps, faggots and racebaiters have taken it over as the older users die off or turn into late blooming normies.
There's nowhere left to turn, I've hit bottom.
Fuck this...
>>
>>36372758
i dunno
I go from day to day with some small lights of hope at near distance
currently i'm two days away of the surface release in my country which is the current thing keeping me going for the last two months
>>
my brain is that of a goldfish, i forget more then i remember
>>
>>36372803
The only path is the hardest one it seems, seems to be.
>>
I'm not really going, I'm just standing still.
>>
I want to give my little brother something to look up to. He is the only reason i havnt stopped
>>
>>36372758

I just got medication prescription, luckly it'll make things better... if even this fails then... well, an hero it is I guess
>>
>>36372758
find a hobby to autistically devote all of your time to, because let's face it, you have nothing else better to do.
I guess that's how I keep going, at least.

bonus points if it's something you can make a living off of.
>>
File: Paige 133.jpg (66KB, 599x887px) Image search: [Google]
Paige 133.jpg
66KB, 599x887px
Hope that I might meet a gf, start a career, travel. When I'm ready to admit to myself that those things aren't going to happen I'll move back to Saskatchewan.
>>
>>36372758
I have no idea but I refuse to die like a coward. Maybe one day something will break my spirit but not today
>>
File: 1482096426001.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482096426001.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>36372758
>wageslave during week
>abuse the shit out of prescription drugs like elvanse on the weekend and learn math and programming like the turboautist I am
>rinse and repeat

I will stop this once I have a nice fortune, I will study math next year.
>>
ther r stil menny thing to brayk
>>
File: 1491954268043.jpg (75KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491954268043.jpg
75KB, 1024x682px
>>36372758
I feel numb just about all of the time

suicide just seems sort of wasteful
>>
>>36372758
I'm being pushed along.
>>
File: 1391532323829.jpg (177KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1391532323829.jpg
177KB, 1600x1200px
>>36372758
Making tonnes of money online and use it to buy material possessions that make me feel good for a few days

rinse and repeat
>>
File: 1490134107581.jpg (195KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490134107581.jpg
195KB, 720x960px
>>36372758

runescape and big titty girls man...

the only good things in life...
>>
Closer and closer to losing it every day. Gets harder to get out bed in the morning.

What keeps me going?
Knowing life would suck worse if I didn't make my bare-minimum effort.
>>
>>36373097
>that crab
didnt know id get the feels this early today
>>
>>36372758
im too lazy to go out and buy a rope or whatever.
>>
>>36372758
How do you? Answer yor own question.
>>
>>36372758
Mostly because while there is nothing good in my life, I'm lacking much bad.
But If I'm going to go out I'll do it with a bang, I just haven't planned it out yet.
>>
>>36372758
I get enjoyment out of seeing other people miserable. I don't tell anyone but nothing makes me happier than when I see others cry. I'm probably pretty fucked up, but I can't explain why I enjoy it. I still have morals and don't want to cause others to suffer, but when they do it actually brighten my day.
>>
Severe alcoholism/weed/molly. I got a SEAL contract because I'm still a /fit/fag so I'm trying to get cleaned up before I get the piss cup but it's terrible. I'm hoping that even if it doesn't give me a reason it'll at least give me something interesting to do.
>>
My elderly mother. Once she kicks the bucket I'm offing myself and maybe get a 2 for 1 discount for funeral
>>
>>36372758
I haven't given up yet. I still think as long as I keep trying, keep working out, keep working on myself, I can get a cute gf, friends, and a relatively normal life. We're all gonna make it robots. Just keep trying.
>>
>>36372758
>Limbic system overpowering my frontal lobe
>Fear of the void
>Want an elaborate, symbolic death to help prevent mistakes like me from happening again
>hookers
>blow
>>
File: me.jpg (507KB, 1913x1047px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
507KB, 1913x1047px
This game keeps me going
>>
>>36372758
I have my waifu
Im persuing my engeneering degree because i think would want me to live up to my full potential

Tho it's hard from time to time, knowing that the only thing driving you is a fictional character you'll never going to meat

But that's all i have besides my shitty job and depressive breakdowns

Life surely is a joy
>>
>>36373385

God I wish my PC could handle this one... It's ok, the first one is still a masterpiece
>>
>>36372758
Penile unidas
>>
>>36373429
I like all the souls games. The first is probably my favorite but I think they're all amazing
>>
>>36372758
I try to remind myself that there are people who will be genuinely upset if I kill myself. Also false hope can help sometimes.
>>
>>36373385
At least pick a good game.
>>
i think memes are the only thing keeping me going at this point
>>
File: 1492399061722.png (121KB, 223x253px) Image search: [Google]
1492399061722.png
121KB, 223x253px
>>36372758
I've spent so much time fighting depression and anxiety, so much time into my degree, so much effort. And I'm about to graduate and get a good job. I'm not letting all that effort go to waste, I'm going to be successful and have a happy life no matter what.

I felt like shit this morning, I made myself get up and run 3 miles. I have work that is piling up but I am going to force myself to do it. Fuck everything I'm getting what the fuck I want.
>>
Somehow i get somewhere
>>
i'm just waiting for sexbots. can't be that far away

i will need money to purchase one and a room to fuck it in, so i just keep showing up at work
>>
I got a job. It's fixing my self esteem issues slowly, but I still have some anxiety left from my neet years.
>>
Kind of a foundation of various sources for life satisfaction. In no order of particular importance:

>faith in God, even when everything is absolutely shitty and unbearable
>Successful investment of money, no matter the amount
>Various small hobbies: building and shooting guns, pipe tobacco, tending my garden or working on my small orchard
>the occasional solitude of the wilderness

The first and last of those are pretty significant.

>But anon how can you believe in God if the world is awful and bad things happen?

God gave us free will, he didnt want automatons. As humans we do this to ourselves collectively hence we removed ourselves from the Garden. The real reward is in heaven and any suffering here will be insignificant. Im at work so i wont really be in this thread for religious debate...and Ive had dozens of those anyway. Youre either on board or youre not.

>But anon those other things take money

Yes they do. Sometimes I dont get a trip I want, or I go a while without having a pipe.

>Anon what is good about outside?

There is something healing about the back country. I think you can sum it up well with the statement, "Being alone in the outdoors is a reprieve from the loneliness of society".

Anyway, hope thats somehow helpful. I also read a ton. All sorts of books. And I work out and mountain bike a bit.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.