[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets tell some awkward cousin stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1481428355925-co.png (125KB, 2498x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1481428355925-co.png
125KB, 2498x1236px
>2015
>23 years old
>visiting grandparents and extended family
>Have an 30 some year old cousin who was/is a bookworm like me
>We were pretty close when we were young
>She moved back in with her parents when her husband abandoned her and their 4 year old daughter
>Her parents take a weekend trip and leave the house to her and her little girl
>She asks if I can stay over and be "the man of the house"
>I agree and come over with some of my stuff
>Hang out mostly with my little niece, pretend to be Olaf as she dresses as Elsa
>Help around the house with chores.
>That night we all sit down to watch Frozen. My niece falls asleep in the middle of it and I carry her to bed
>Come back and cousin offers to watch something else and offers some wine or beer.
>I take the beer and she takes the wine and we watch Oblivion
>She starts to get tipsy and gets closer to me.
>Wants me to put my arms over her shoulder. I feel kinda weird.
>She drifts on and off to sleep.
>Tries to cuddle with me. I'm feeling really weird.
>Puts her head at the nape of my neck. Ok I'm kinda freaking out.
>Her lips touch my neck. I cough really loud and push myself away.
>Get up and leave to take a shower. She snuggles herself in the sofa
>While in the shower try to end my boner. I can still feel where her lips touched me.
>Incest thoughts go through my brain. I feel sick.
>Go straight to bed. And I lock the door.

The next day it seemed that she didn't remember anything during breakfast until she mentioned that we should finish the movie and promptly squeezed my hand. I quickly made up excuse and left that same day.

Its been 2 years robots and I still get messages from her asking when I'll be back to visit the family. I'm kinda disgusted with myself.
>>
>>36372735
people not remembering shit after drinking is a meme unless they are REALLY drunk (like literally falling over and giggling incoherently).

People just say shit like that so they can avoid blame for stuff they also felt was very awkward to save face.
>>
>I'm kinda disgusted with myself

You be, you turned down some prime pussy.

Was she cute?
>>
>>36372802
I mean.... How do I answer that? We're related!>>36372801
Yeah she knows. She knows that I know.
>>
>>36372855
>>36372735
>not laying the smackdown on her pussy

stay beta op
>>
>>36372874
>>not laying the smackdown on her pussy

>stay beta op

How is not engaging in incest beta?
>>
>>36372953
>extended family
>cousin

If she was your sis or whatever I''d agree but not a fucking barely related to you cousin you piece of shsit
>>
>>36372975
>cousin
>barely related

it's like, literally one generation removed. Like the 3rd closest relation to you, biologically speaking.
>>
>>36373036
exactly

unless you actually look and feel alike and related there's no point in not doing it

I dont have any attractive cousins,all the cute ones got old but if i was in your predicament I would certainly take advantage
>>
>teach younger cousin to say nigger
>gets beat up at school
>had to transfer

>mom and her cousin fighting
>their uncle dies
>cousin doesnt tell her
>doesnt tell her funeral date until after either
>>
File: enough.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
>be 8 or 9
>sleepover with year older female cousin
>we sleep together
>fucking pee in a bed
>>
>>36372801
This a thousand times over.

Cant tell you how many times ive been smashed out of my mind thinking about how there is no way im going to remember that night and I remember either all of it or just short of everything.

Blackouts arent light kiss on the neck while attempting to slowly move in cute looking, they are literally throw yourself onto to someone or something and usualy barely able to make it much farther than the bathroom without stumbling into or having to lean on something.

Even if its blatantly obvious someone is incoherent they usualy arent blacked out let alone if someone is any bit passable then they are definitely not blacked out.
>>
>>36373578
The only time I know I blacked out I remember bits of two friends literally holding me up while we walked the block or so back to my dorm in uni

If you can still walk okay, you probably weren't blackout drunk desu
>>
>>36372735
>Niece
You mean "first cousin once removed"
>>
>Have multiple hot ass cousins
>Family reunions are a nightmare
>One cousin has a incredibly nice ass, tan and /fit/, she's wearing leggings
>Other is a tall pale qt3.14
>Haven't seen the other one in a long time, she got married or something
>All of them are more or less Stacie's and are older than me by a few years.
>They're teasing me and treating me like a kid
>Have the biggest boner
>One notices
>Points it out to the others
>They start making fun of me and sitting really close to me
>One grabs my thigh
>"You're so cute, Anon...'
> I come back to my senses and realize that these are not my cousins, but horrific looking almagomations of flesh
>I start to scream
>I'm slowly being eaten alive
>I pray to Odin to save me
>3 Bolts of lightning strike them and they are burned to a crisp
>Return to my ship and tell my men to get away from this island as fast as possible
>Return home and tell the tale

That's the last time I get tricked by those damn Sirens!
>>
>>36373879
>he fell for the "Greek mythology didn't happen" meme
>>
>>36372953
Just some facts here

Human dna across all humans is generally 90 percent identical.

That varying portion is for parents 50 percent identical, siblings 0 to 100 percent identical and cousins an average of 12.5 percent identical varying from 0 to 50 percent identical. Remember varying genes are transfered during reproduction so there is a generally (as long as both of your parent's parents are all 4 different people) greater chance of dna being less similar than similar for any non direct parent to child comparison.

This process is called meiosis if you want to verify or look into it.

So just for clarification here the main purely logical reason incest is discouraged is because of the fact that 2 peoples overly similar dna when put together for reproduction is more likely to cause negative mutations in dna such as down syndrome and many other both physical and intellectual disabilities.

This risk is decreased the more degrees of speration are between the 2 people but at the same time its risk is most evident when 2 people of the same incestuous couple have a kid since the dna pool is massively smaller (and much more likely to be similar).

Basically if a family has no history of incest within 3 generations of the incestuous couple and the incestuous couple are not twins (so either seperate birth siblings or cousins) the odds of negative dna mutations is barely increased at all. Only exception here is if the incestuous couples family has a noticeable history of a specific mutation then its a decent amount more likely but still not anything impressive.

Outside of all of this if incest is to occur and no child bearing comes from it then there is not a single non-cultural/biologicaly problematic/non-moral centric reason it is a negative thing to do.
>>
>>36373795
Yea it takes a pretty good effort to get so blacked out you dont remember at least a few things for the next hour or 2 after blacking out (assuming your awake for a hour or 2 after the blackout kicks in).

At least when applied to alcohol fueled blackouts. Other stuff can getcha alot faster an more unexpectedly though.
>>
I used to have a crush on my cousin but we drifted apart.
>>
>>36374747
>Anon tries to persuade anon to fuck his cousin via science
>persuades another anon
>>
>visiting grandma
>cousin and her friends come into the room i'm in, away from grandma
>"Hey anon, look!"
>cousin flashes me and they all laugh and run out
>years later realize she's not actually blood related, her mom just married my uncle

am i a normie now?
>>
God my cousin is so hooot. I used to give her long creepy hugs. Her boyfriend got jealous untill she said "that's my cousin". >tfw i'll never be inside of her
>>
>be me about 5 or 6, have girl cousin the same age
>her family comes to visit about once a year
> we have mutual "kid crushes" on eachother
>when we used to play together she liked to sit on my face and use her legs to lock my head in between her thighs as well as other lewd things and i always loved it
>as we grew older she started doing it less while i started to like it even more
>once we were around 13-14 she had 'grown out of it' while I went in the complete opposite direction, wishing for it more than ever (cause puberty)
>i tried doing things to make her open up to it again but never worked, got caught by my dad once and he gave me a mini lecture about respecting women
> be me now almost adult and she has a 9/10 body
> she wouldn't even change in front me anymore like she used to

Now whenever our families meet up it's almost physically painful for me because she turns me on so much just by being there and I have to behave myself and not so much as glance at her too long or I'm in deep shit. It isn't fair that she can do all that shit to me when I'm younger leaving me imprinted for life while she can simply "grow out of it", and forget about it and move on.
>>
>cousins come over to visit
>two girls within 2 years of me
>younger one is a qt3.14
>watching movies on my laptop in someone's bed
>I'm next to the younger one
>sometime during the movie she says her hand is itchy
>I say I'll scratch it for her
>we end up holding hands for the rest of the movie
>her sister falls asleep, we make out
>nothing else happens
still the farthest I've ever been with a girl desu
>>
>>36372735
>fem cousin and I made out gave each other the succ when we were like 12, did that once or twice a year when we met up, and ended up porking when we were like 16.

yeah
>>
>>36372735
I'd give anything to have this sort of experience with my 25 year old female cousin. I'd even go further than you did if I could
>>
>be 8
>over at girl cousins house who is a year older than me
>her friend is there too
>both start rubbing up against my crotch
>get first boner ever, no idea what is going on
>step dad walks in, goes into a fit of rage
>chases me out of the house and down the street
>gives me a beating I'll never forget

Don't know if he was trying to teach me or a lesson or his years spent as a speed junkie never got him laid and he was jealous that I was about to embark in a threesome at the tender age of 8
>>
File: 1492146905938.jpg (37KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492146905938.jpg
37KB, 600x588px
>tfw the most sexual contact we've ever had is with our cousins
>>
OP here.... Ummm I should mention that my family is very Catholic and this shit doesn't fly among cousins
>>
>>36379281
EXACT SAME THING HERE, I'm not even allowed to sleep in the same rooms when they visit or when we're by them
>>
>>36372801
>>36373578
t. people who have never mixed alcohol, cocaine and benzodiazepines
I used to find myself in a semi-lucid state in the middle of doing something and not know how I got there or anything I had done for weeks.
[scene deleted]
>>
>>36379384
Yeah I'm kinda shocked by how cavalier guys ITT are about experimenting with their cousins.
>>
>>36375830
Dude.... Don't allow yourself to be swallowed by self inflicted tragedy.

Find someone who'll actually love you.
>>
>>36374747
DUDE NO. Idk what her deal is in regards to me, but I should only ever see her as an older sister type.

I couldn't handle committing an act that'll destroy the family and ruin lives
>>
>>36379803
Only her, and it's because of what she did when we were younger, I in no way feel that way about any of my other cousins
>>
>>36379825
I refuse to take all the blame, had she not done that shit long ago I'd be completely fine, also finding someone who'll love me is easier said than done, I've been trying trust me
>>
>>36379400
You stupid cunt, we're talking about people who pretend to not remember anything after drinking alcohol only, we don't give a fuck about your retarded druggie escapades.
nice dubs though
>>
>>36380309
thanks, I got them myself
you're right but the fact of the matter is I would never black out of the benzos + blow alone. ipso facto, blame it on the alcohol.
>>
File: 1492516887068.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1492516887068.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>36372735
Oh nooo boohoooo i wont get pussy because we're barely related
As long as it's just a fuck and you guys aren't that close like a bro/sis why not do it
The one downside to incest is it ends with fucked up kids if you have a kid
But youre just gonna fuck
Nigga you baitin
Nobody given this chance would turn it down because "teehee incest is like sooo bad thoughhh :)"
>>
I had a cousin and she used to dress me up in dresses and girly clothes when I was real young. One time she made me wear a diaper.

Now I'm a crossdressing degenerate.
>>
>At the time, 7 years old, f
>grandad dying from cancer
>grandmother in special hospital psych ward
>visiting the latter with family, extended family arrives
>hang around alone with pubescent 15/16 yo cousin in some consulting room while the adults talk death business.
>she has a cool alien necklace, ask to see it
>she says no and shows me her tips instead
>as she lifts her arms her bo hits me
>I run
>based g.dad dies a week later
>>
>>36381216
Tits***********67874
>>
>>36372801
I somewhat disagree. When very drunk (but not completely gone), I have a tendency to remember what went on but not all details.
Like I'll remember that I talked to someone, but not about what etc.
>>
>>36380786
Would you throw away all your familial relationships just for a fuck?
>>
>>36381561
In a fuckin heartbeat nigger
>>
>>36381216
>her tips
>her bo hits me
What does this mean in english
>>
>>36381753
I'm Mexican dude not black.
>>
>>36381783
Oh shit no wonder you wont fuck her haha
>>
No awkward cousin stories here because I avoid seeing them at all costs. I hate interacting with people I know.

Strangers are much easier to deal with.
>>
Cousin marriage isn't that incestuous desu OP.

Problems related to inbreeding only arise after generations of inbreeding.
>>
>>36381883
This, due to burgerland distances I only see them once every 5 years or so.
At that point they're barely family desu
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.