[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get so easly attached to anyone who shows me attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: cf311831dcea1bffc912f47.jpg (60KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
cf311831dcea1bffc912f47.jpg
60KB, 800x400px
>be at party this weekend
>see blue haired qt there
>I've met her several times before so we start chatting
>whenever I meet her she always say "Hey anon! Do you remember me?"
>I'll never forget her but I love it when she says that.
>I don't really understand what she sees in me and I'm kinda scared of letting people close to me because I don't want them to find out how big of a loser I am
>She didn't seem to be very drunk but I was
>we were talknig for a long time
>I barely remember it but we made out before she went home
>we never really been so "close" before we usually just talk a bit then forget about each other and nobody ever talks to me
>she gave me her snapchat that night
>she hasn't sendt me anything
>I've sendt her some "casual" snapchats but she hasn't responded or sendt anything back

I know she was probably just drunk and wanted some attention since there wasn't any Chads at that party and I was the next best thing. But I just can't stop myself from being attached to someone who gives me so much attention everytime I see them
fuck
>>
>>36372499
Leave normie filth.
>>
>>36372499
What day was that Snapchat stuff sendt?
>>
>>36372773
I sendt like one the day after and then one the day after that
But they weren't directly to her and she have opened them
>>
>snapchat
is this the ultimate normalfag tell?
>>
>>36372827
Isn't facebook what normals use?
>>
>>36372824
lol why would she respond if you didnt direct it to her
i dont think ive ever in my life responded to someone's general story

just send her one personally
>>
>>36373081
>lol why would she respond if you didnt direct it to her
idk, people do that sometimes but I guess I'm just retarded for assuming that. But she never sends me anything at all but she's active

I don't know what to send her
>>
>>36373507
i mean i assume you dont have her number or youd just text her, so why not just text message her on snapchat
that way you can just do the normal "hey whats up"

also theres the bonus of wiping convo history periodically so worst case if you sperg out she'll probably just forget about it
>>
Does she at least view it?
>>
>>36373913
yes
and she's active becuase she does but stuff on her story, not much though
>>
>talk to somebody from /r9k/
>not very responsive, have to put in work to keep the ball rolling
>go a bit too far into TMI territory too early
>no response
Oh well at least I don't have to keep this shit up. It's exhausting.
>>
>>36372499
>we made out that night
>"does she like me?"
Jesus Christ anon, you're beyond saving. Ask her out right now and never come back.
>>
>>36375992
doesn't people just randomly hook up at parties anyway?

also I don't know how to talk
she's a pretty girl that lives in the city 2 hours from here and I'm just an autistic country boy... which actually sounds like a good love story
>>
>>36376051
Ask her out right now and never come back.
>>
>>36376072
>ask her out
what do women like to do? hiking? I enjoy hiking and watching nature
>>
>>36376137
You dense cunt, ask her out to do whatever you want to do for a date.
>>
>>36376163
well ok

Can I get a little drunk first? I really can't do social stuff when I'm sober
>>
>>36376299
You're not holding a speech, you're just sending a goddamn message christ
>>
>>36376299
You can literally ask her out to a bar and make the date a drinking game. Like, whenever you or her says "yes" or "no" you have to drink or something. Just make it memorable.
>>
File: 6345722-_+aay6.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
6345722-_+aay6.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>36376347
>>36376356
fuck I'm getting nervous just thinking about this
what if she asks me what I do for a living or something like that?

I'm just gonna wait until the weekend and then talk to her
>>
>>36372499
>>see blue haired qt there
stopped reading there
>>
>>36376475
From what you wrote, she greets you with "did you notice me yet, sempai?" every time you meet. There's nothing to be nervous about.

Just tell her you were gonna do [whatever you want to do for a date] and you were wondering if she'd like to accompany you/do it with you.
Don't make it a Q&A about each other's negative aspects, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: confused dubs man.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
confused dubs man.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>36372499
>>36372773
>>36372824
>sendt
fasdegaegzsdfs
>>
>>36376668
okay okay
I'll figure something out. Thanks

>>36376664
is that bad? she dyes it alot but this was the first unnatural color. I asked her why she dyed it so often and said it was because she just wanted to try out different things
>>
>>36376475
maybe i'm projecting but it seems like all the signs point to this going nowhere. You barely even know her and she made out with you right? And I bet she initiated that as well, am i right? She seems like the kind of girl who does things like that on impulse and doesn't really have a crush on you. She was probably testing the waters to see if you would be a fun guy to date, and now she's gonna find out slowly that you're not the type of assertive, popular guy she likes to chase after. But maybe i'm wrong. I'm sure you can tell deep down though OP, the difference between a girl who reeeally likes you and the girl who is just looking for her next bf
>>
>>36376737
>"wanted to try out different things"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.