[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 12

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter thread

Because I wanna lurk this shit to see if someone is gonna write me something
>>
OP please follow back if you'd like to get more followers thanks for all of your great work and thanks to everyone who helped us out today and thanks again to our new followers thanks again
>>
>>36366809
Dear OP

I woke up today thinking about what you'd post. I haven't seen your posts in a while, they are what I miss the most. Whether it be a NEET Post or a roasting a maggot. But your threads today, makes OP a giant faggot.

-Anon
>>
File: tr1kLFj.jpg (303KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
tr1kLFj.jpg
303KB, 1024x682px
dear op,

i hope you have a good day.

love from anon

p.s. please enjoy attached picture. its my favourite comfy.
>>
Dear A,

I almost let you completely ruin my life. You may still want to be my friend, but please know that I hate you and wish you didn't exist.

That's all.
>>
File: tmp.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>36367119

Dear anon,
Thanks, I appreciate your post and I wish you a good day to you too.
I see you like comfy landscape pictures, this one's for you.

- OP
>>
>>36367201
Add any details? What choice did you need to make?
>>
Dear Dad,

I want to hang myself so I don't disappoint you anymore.

-C
>>
MJ,

Isn't it about time you stuck up for me?

G
>>
>>36367592
Dear C,
Don't hang yourself, you're not a disappointment, please don't hurt yourself.
>>
Dear Chris,

You cause me nothing but pain. I don't know why I still talk to you each day. You clearly don't want to be around me, and I don't think I want to be around you any longer. You make me wish I was dead. You are the reason I tried to overdose. You're probably going to be the reason I'm going to do it again.

-G
>>
>>36367837
>You are the reason I tried to overdose. You're probably going to be the reason I'm going to do it again.
No, you're just mentally ill.
You shouldn't rely this much on other people.
>>
>>36366809
S,
I think I love you, however I'm not quite sure yet.
-M
>>
>>36367991
W-what's your second initial
>>
Dear V,
I can't stop writing to you. I can't stop thinking about you. Trying to distract myself doesn'to do shit. Maybe it's because I visited the place where we used to hang out a lot, and it brought back a lot of memories.
I'm great that you're staying at the uni. You can continue ignoring me, as long as you're there, I don't mind.
Hope your grades will get better. I believe in you!
Love,
A. L.
>>
Dear X,

I hope you die, you autistic shitstain. You've caused me nothing but grief every since you entered my otherwise enjoyable life. Please consider sudoku. And I don't mean give it three seconds' thought before casting it aside. I mean really consider it. Let the thought of it consume you. Everyone would be happier with you dead.

-D
>>
Dear W,
I never lived like I did when you were around. The girl I dated for 4 years before you felt like nothing compared to the year we had together. I wish I could tell you this. You were my emotional confidant and now I have no one to tell. I think about you every single day and I wish more than anything, that we could have found a compromise. You were my antithesis and my compliment and living life without you is something I don't want to do. I'm trying my best to forget about you, but I can't yet. I loved being responsible for you, helping you make decisions. Maybe I pushed you too hard. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. All I know is that right now, is that if I could go back to the star party I would do it over again.
-J
>>
Dear anons
I wish you all the best. Try to enjoy your life as much as you can.

-S
>>
File: 1471256410872.jpg (53KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1471256410872.jpg
53KB, 500x356px
>>36366809
Our friendship benefited you far more then it did me for a very long time, Don't be surprised it ended when I you treated me like a personal psychologist and then ignored my advice and complained about it, you contributed the bare minimum and when given a finger you'll take the entire hand, Economically it makes no sense nor does it from a Personal view as all I ever got was anger stress and annoyance,I feel wrong how I treated you sometimes and I feel wrong about how I ended it, but it was just too much trouble in the end.

If I ever meet you again I don't know what I'll say and what i'll feel, But I hope maybe you will understand my point of view and acknowledge you fucked up for once.

btw I don't care about what you did to others to deserve their retribution, But I will not allow myself to be used.
>>
>>36367991
m,
you're not the m i'm thinking of, but kindly fuck off for making me think of him.
s
>>
an innominate missive from thee
is proof that we are cowards,
malignant blowhards, airs blown,
free from nary or - naughty prayers -
when reader as ox and writer as wain,
zeus-laden in vanity, of course,
are really only pillaged by coarse
curses bandied double dutch in old tangier
zoos - leaden words assumed for ballast
adjustment - then again launching fresh
our worldly corsairs to golden booty
>>
>>36368013
D
I doubt it, it's a really obscure name desu
>>36370315
please elaborate (fem)anon
>>
again, if I have all these diseases, parasites, and the like then why won't you let me talk to a doctor?

If I'm being poisoned by lead/mercury/metals then why the fuck let it keep happening?

What the fuck are you obsessed with "splitting down the middle." shit? Doctor Strange, Wheel of the Worst, Gamegrumpes, ect.

How about this instead: Fucking kill me. Just straight up fucking kill me. Stop pissing around with diseases and poison and just have someone come up here and shoot me in the fucking head.

Please.
>>
I just want to fucking die. I don't want to play your shitty game anymore. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to close my eyes and see your mind control horseshit. I don't want to hear my parents plant seeds. I don't want to hear shit in the shows and movies I watch.

I just want to fucking die.

Just fucking kill me. I don't want to live anymore.
>>
bumping bread
oreganus
>>
>>36372221
Who are you? Write a letter for someone
>>
>>36371955
Bang, you are ded. D E D
>>
File: 1479946824653.jpg (186KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
1479946824653.jpg
186KB, 600x756px
>>36366809

O.P. ,

Seeing your thread gave me great inspiration. I dedicate this short poem to your eminence, that has aroused such a great collection of verses to my hand.

O' Original Poster,
We shant forget,
The greatest deal,
The greatest bet,
You wagered I wouldn't write you,
I wagered you wrong,
--but I don't want to fight you,
because it's all wrong,
we could have been friends,
we could have been a duet
--'twas only then that I realized that, you, OP, are a dudette (male)

In sincere gratitude,

- Anon Y. Nymouse
>>
>>36372350
Dear poster,
my goal was to bump the thread, hopefully all of us can make it
Good luck anon and thanks and bye anon
>>
Reminder to self,

I don't care I don't care I don't care. I shouldn't care. I think I do.
>>
>>36373194
same desu
orig
alo
ne
>>
>>36371654
Its funny because your initials do match. I know you're not the person I'm thinking of.. He doesn't love me ):
>>
Dear QT,
I think I love you, but we've only known each other for two months. I feel it, though. You're so shy, but I love that about you. I want to be your first kiss. You're a caring soul, QT, and I wish we could actually meet. I'm so scared that you'll think I'm crazy if we do meet, though. I can dream, though.
>>
>>36373312
A?

Origami oregano
>>
>>36373301
what are your initials then?
originela
>>
>>36366809
Dear Seo,

You're a fucking cunt and if, by some insane coincidence, I'll ever meet you again I will literally kill myself right in front of you just so you can see what suffering you have brought upon me.

There is not one fucking day in my miserable life, that I'm not hurt by what you have done to me. I will never ever in my entire life forgive you and you know damn well why. Yes, why actually confront your fucking shitty life when you can just run away. I was that opportunity that could have given you new sense to live. New sense to who you really are.

Since you just fucking left without saying anything, my life has been the most misrable it's ever been. I've tried to many times to start new things, but failed with almost every one of them. And all that I blame onto you. You made me like this. You are responsible for my death if I actually stop being a fucking pussy about it.

My parents would've loved you. My siblings would've adored you. You would've been in the safest environment you could ever imagine. Instead you destroyed me. Making me have doubts about every single action I take. You made me a boy again, alone, surrounded by all this scarry shit. I can't talk to people anymore and every day I breath I feel like an absolute waste of space.

Fuck you, you made me like this. I can't revert it. I deserved better than you, but thanks your cunty ass I will face the inevitable sooner than later. I hate you just as much as I hate myself.

T-
>>
>>36374251
I'm not Seo, I don't know you, you can't possibly know me, but thank you for your letter anyway. I will save it and reread every time I think about talking to the person who thinks almost the same about me.
>>
Hey L
I hope we never talk again

D
>>
bumpin in case i decide to post my magnum opus later
>>
>>36373733
T, sorry my guy.
>>
>>36366809
Sorry mom for what I did.

I know that I'm just a cokehead NEET. I know that I am a huge disappointment to you and the family. I know that my life is going nowhere and in the next five years I'll most likely be dead or in jail.
But then again mostly you are to blame. I am aware that sounds cheap cause your life wasn't easy too but you made it. Still though, what you did to me for all my life can't be reapaires with all your money. Whatever you do, it always fails. Maybe it is time to give up and forget me. As we agreed last time, see you agaib when one of us is dead.

So long, I never had a chance in this world.
>>
>>36374830
Why? Do you dislike it that much?
>>
I miss you so much, I pushed you away and ended up hurting myself even more than you ever could have. I know you miss me too...
>>
>>36375545
Can we get some initials, Anon?
>>
>>36375577
Sometimes its best not to know, anon.
>>
>>36366809
I met you a little over a month ago and the fire still burns for you. Though i know we both said another lifetime but i still wish we could see what it will manifest into right now while we are living. Every time i attempt to ghost you, i reply.
>>
>>36375487
Aight, got another two letters.

Dear A,
Some days I hope we can meet again some time and talk about what happened back then. The other days I am going to fucking shoot you in the face in the middle of the street you fucking cunt. When I see you it's my turn and just like you I won't stop till someones dead.

Dear F.
I am sorry that I am such a wreck and I am more thankful than words can express for you to stick around and be my friend. You deserve better but please don't ever leave my life.

Dear S.
You are a great person and I hope it all goes well for you. I want to help you in every way but now that you depend on me it's quite a challenge not to take revenge. I don't mean to threaten you, but if you cross me I'll fuck you up so badly in every aspect not even your mom will be able to identify you.
>>
>>36366809

i don't know whats happening with us anymore, I've got these feelings that are impossible to fulfil and i'm getting in your way. i know this probably wont work out and ill probably kill myself soon after i fail.
>>
File: no_RULES.jpg (611KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
no_RULES.jpg
611KB, 2060x1236px
Dear K.

I know that you basicly think you are the shit because most people from your home city like you, there a lot of girls that are into you and your have a gorgeous girlfriend. And i would honestly love you as a friend if you didnt act so arrogant towards me 80% of the time, you have been making fun of me for the past 3 years and absolutely trashing my self-esteem with your jokes towards me. You made the only girl that has ever said to me that she love me to think of me as trash. I have tried to make this work multiple times but it aways ends this way. I cant stand your normie jokes anymore and i am tired of having you as a friend. So i have decided to end our friendship, i want you to know that i have thought as you as a brother, we had our fun times but i am no longer going to tolerate you thinking and acting as i am the bigest loser in our chat group, you have even told me that multiple times. I could stand here all day just typing out my anger towards you but i will not waste anymore of my time with your bullshit. You went over the line when you started laughing at my dreams, the only thing that has been pulling me forward for the past 5 years, as little as that seems to you its the only true thing that is real to me. I hope your dreams come true one day and you do become a famous actor that everybody knows, then i hope you choke on heroin and die because of how truly great you tought you were. I dont know what happend to you buddy, you used to be one of the best friends i had, now i cant even stand your bullshit. I fucken hate you and i am going to take extreme measures not to ever hear your shit voice again. Fuck you and i hope your ""perfect"" life crashes heavily on top of your head and you happen to realise that you are not the shit.

With a Well full of slowly collected Hate.
-D
>>
Spring used to be my second favorite season,
but since you first left me in March,
the flowers you planted in my heart have withered to nothing;
my garden is now a breeding ground for the weeds I call
"reasons why I should still love you".

These weeds are daisies, however--
they are childish and obliviously carefree,
and just like you, they are
deceivingly beautiful.
I refused to believe something so
pure could
hurt me so deeply but
their roots snaked their way into my already fragile core before I even had the chance to ask
where the hell my flowers had gone;
I later blamed myself for their death.

God yes, I miss my flowers but
I cannot resurrect what passion has destroyed.
Your feelings may be gone, but
my weeds reside in soil
fertilized by unrequited love and
every memory of your
saccharine smile.
My daisies photosynthesize the drops of sunlight I call
"glimmers of hope that you might fucking miss me",
and then catapult me back into this cycle
where the only thing making me feel alive
is the oxygen I struggle to breathe in
at the thought of you calling my name
one last time.

If daisies are the closest I will get
to what we once had,
I'll continue to let them thrive;
Their roots are so deeply embedded in me
that if I ripped them from the core of my soul,
they would take my heart right with.

--Yours truly, S
>>
BIG FAT THREAD BUMP
>>
N
YOU CUNT
>>
>>36367485
Got any more comfy pics, OP?
>>
Dakota

I'm only writing this because I know you'll see it and wonder who it is
>>
So are they dead?

June is too far away. I need to know what the fuck is going on NOW.

What reason is to wait until then? More than likely nothing will even happen then. Just another way to fuck with me.

I'm sick of this.
>>
>>36375545
I know this feel way too well, unfortunately.
>>
Dear J,
It's been awhile since we talked and life still going on, but I miss you as a friend.
>>
>>36376531
from whom to whom
>>
>>36376531
L? I miss you too.
>>
Dear L,

I met you here over 5 months ago and I could never have imagined it would lead to all of this. The truth is I'm really just a worthless person. You have treated me really horribly but I know in many ways I do deserve that, for one reason or the other. I love you with all of my heart and I really can't live without you. Usually that's something people say when they're together but we aren't anymore. I'm trying to function and truly move on but I can't stop thinking about you 24/7. The pain is unbearable. I am planning to go away tonight and I really wish I could talk to you again but I know we won't talk, so I am hopeless. I know how I am is unhealthy. I miss being yours and you being mine. I am tired of being thrashed around and you giving then taking your love, but I would go through it all again just to hear "I love you" one more time from you. I am pathetic. I need to be gone.

J
>>
>>36376552
Take a guess.

>>36376612
It's not from L. You can write L a letter tho.
I think he/she can appreciate it. It's always nice to know someone is thinking about you.
>>
J

Reply to my messages

H
>>
>>36376729
guessing A but lots of people here have J names so in all likelihood it has nothing to do with me
>>
>>36376718
DEAR J,
ITS OKIE
L
>>
>>36377126
Is that actually you?
Please message me.
>>
>>36366809
I'm not a kiddie-fucker or a fag. Fuck off.
>>
D
I am afraid of you. You seem to unstable to be my friend but I can't leave you

love
Me
>>
>>36377034
No, I'm not A
>>
>>36366809

Dear F,
When I opened your phone and found all those creepshots you took of her, it made me sick to my stomach. This whole time you told me loved me and wanted to be with me, but I found that instead and now I'm always so paranoid. I forgave you and you did all the right steps so we could get past it but in the back of my head.. I can't get rid of the suspicion. The feeling that though you no longer take any actions, you still fantasize about her. And where does that leave me? Am I what you want? I know we are dating and are close, but sometimes I feel so distant and have such a hard time trusting you. I developed such bad paranoia and trust issues I am so ashamed of myself. You tell me not to worry and that she's just your bestfriend, but sometimes I wish you knew what it felt like to be in my position...

D
>>
>>36377181
No, it's not sorry anon!
>>
>>36377327
so it probably has nothing to do with me but my initials are JAL
>>
>>36369278
It's will.Hey baby ily. I've messaged you twice on Instagram. You should respond.
>>
>>36377390
Not for you, but I wanna encourage you to show some love to your pal
>>
>>36377416
Wrong w
>>
Dear J

Sorry I was a toxic asshole in the past, but the last couple years I've been on lithium and abilify and I go to counseling every week to deal with my stupid bipolar mood swings.

Wish you'd give me the time of the day, although I know I don't deserve it.

Sincerely yours
W
>>
T,

I still care about you. I want to know how you're doing. It hurts me that things aren't like they used to be. You're the only real friend I've ever had.

G
>>
>>36377630
Fuarkkkk
Unoriginal Somalian
>>
>>36376531
This could be to me. S? C? Fuck I've spoke to half the alphabet from here

>>36377229
Yeah righto, T
>>
>>36373297
I don't love him I don't love him I don't love him. I shouldn't love him. I think I do
>>
>>36376483
Such a bad feel, I want her back but I don't wanna get hurt again. I heard from some friends that she always talks about how much she misses me...fuck
>>
>>36379040
Take her back.
Problem solved

You're welcome anon
>>
>>36379040
Initials please anon.. please
>>
>>36375545
Hey are you from Canada? For science of course.
>>
>>36379230
I know I'm just gonna fuck myself over again but maybe not...even after all these months she still tries to contact me occasionally, whatever happens, happens.
>>
>>36379236
You go first anon, I don't give out my intitals on here
>>
Dear H,
I know you don't, or said you wouldn't, browse this board anymore. But I hope you will find the guy you are looking for. I'm sorry I'm like this and couldn't make you happy.

Dear E,
I still don't know why you blocked me. I don't know what happened in that hour I was away but I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way.

Dear KF,
I'm sorry if you were surprised by what I did but I had to for both our sakes. I hope you understand and never read this letter and leave r9k forever. You deserve it :)
>>
>>36373312
>tfw no fembot will ever find my passiveness and shyness cute

Missed another ticket out of here. I'm here 24/7 folks.
>>
Dear H.
I was a fool to fall for you the way I did, and I knew it from the start. I didn't want to admit it but this whole time I've been chasing an unattainable dream, a fantasy that I could have never made real. Our paths crossed, but they were always destined to go in different directions and it's high time I continued along mine. I know with everything going on with you you'll forget me in no time. But I'll never forget you, as much as I wish I could. I loved you, and I wish I could've let you know somehow. Goodbye, H.

H
>>
File: 1490526826992.jpg (298KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490526826992.jpg
298KB, 1000x1000px
>>36367485

dear op,

sorry for the slow reply. thank you for the lovely comfy picture. i also like other types of comfy. so here's another one for you. i hope you like it.

love from anon
>>
>>36379368
For C?

Please respond.
>>
>>36379333
Just out of curiosity what's her initials?
>>
>>36379601
No sorry, C.. Try contacting them or something.
>>
>>36379605
I'd rather not say, I'll just remain anonymous.
>>
Dear sister,

You are my dearest sister. I'm sorry that we never talk. I know mom and dad told you it's because I dislike the family, but it's not true.

The truth is more complicated. I'll tell you if you ask. Someone in the family did something to me, so I had to escape. Let's leave it at that.

I don't want to lose you over it. I don't want you to be distant because you think I have a problem with my family, and by extension with you. It's not the truth. I am your brother, and I love you.

Thank you for being the best sister there is.
>>
>>36379713
You are anonymous, what's her initials, not yours.
Although if you happen to be an A, talking about a J, hi

I seriously doubt it though.
>>
>>36378613
why can't you love him?
>>
>>36379725
Did what Anon?
Are you OK?
Have you gotten help?
>>
>>36379434
Is E male?
>>
>>36379814
Nope those intitals don't match. Why would it matter to put the intitals, I don't want to even flirt with the idea of anyone I know seeing this.
>>
>>36379896
There's a pedophile in my family. Nobody really cares about it.
I'm physically safe, but I can't get help about the family. Nobody can make my parents and family members understand if they don't want to.
They're all very rational "we're not going to disrupt the family over this" and they lied to my sister to "protect" her from the idea that there's a pedo in the family. They told her I wanted no contact with the family. I learned about it today and yeah, I'm not taking it well.
>>
File: tmp1.jpg (2MB, 2000x921px) Image search: [Google]
tmp1.jpg
2MB, 2000x921px
>>36376099
>>36379596
Anime comfy? There you go anons, I hope you like it

I'm looking for a comfy picture to use as a desktop wallpaper. Do you have something to suggest me?
I like animation stuff, not necessarily japanese. Right now I'm using an Adventure Time picture. It still cool, but its been awhile since I'm using it and I'd like to change it if I find something better.
I'm kinda pretentious with this kind of stuff, It's hard to find something pleasing.

>>36378050
Bingo
>>
I wonder why you wasted so much time sending me mixed signals. You claim you wanted to be with me but where in was the part of your master plan that I might actually enjoy your company or being around you at all?
>>
>>36375874
can I pay you to write to someone for me wtf
>>
>C

I am sending a legitimate debit card with my real namr to your address because the service is not available in my country. You can check to verify my identity if you wish. I hope this is okay, if not you can just chuck the card. I hope to work with you alone in the future.

T
>>
>>36379882
He doesn't want me to, among other reasons. I've never said the words to him, sometimes I feel like he can tell though. I think I'm going to lose him altogether soon
>>
C,

I can't think of anything to say right now. I hope you are doing fine.

A
>>
>>36377660
Willow?
>>
>>36380711
why wouldn't he want you to and why would you lose him
>>
>>36366809
Dear bitch ass nigga

I still remember high school. I'm kinda embarassed about it but I still have dreams about the shit that went down there. Everybody who graduated in that class knows too how fucking horrible the state of the entire fucking school was. ESPECIALLY our class.

I know you're the type of cunt who won't leave the sack of shit they're in, even if it's repeatedly hitting them in the face. Which makes my job easier.

Time is on my side. I have years and years to prepare and you'll still be there in that fucking quagmire of depression and bullshit.

Be fucking ready cunt.

Cos I'm comin to fuck you up. Even if it's the last thing I do. It'll probably be the last thing I do.

-Anon
>>
Alyssa it's been almost an entire year since you went radio silence on me. I know I was pretty autistic but I want to talk to you again so I can show you I'm normal.
>>
>>36380495
If this is who I think it is, I wish I could start over. I enjoyed all the time we spent conversing. Unfortunately I'm autistic and thought it was guaranteed that you'd have felt the same way. This is just how it was meant to be I guess.
If this doesn't seem relevant, discard it as a letter to someone else.
>>
>>36381594
Well I'm sorry you feel that way. If it makes you feel any better I was probably referring to someone else.
>>
>>36380364
>Bingo

So uhh, who is it?
>>
>>36381733
Just for shits, initial?
>>
>>36381898
S

origami arigato
>>
>>36376024
Is n a guy?

Please respond asap!
>>
>>36382231
You're posting to a girl right?
The J I mean?
>>
>>36382295
Yeah, you're probably the right person.
I thought you might appreciate it
>>
>>36382422
Oh okay, I've unblocked you, re-add
>>
Dear N,

I love you, don't screw me over please.
>>
>>36382529
Fuck off from this board, retarded normalfag.
>>
Hey M,
I kept those dumb stickers you sent me a few months ago. It makes you feel more real having some physical evidence of your existence in my world. Even though you don't message me anymore, I think about you all the time. You're the closest friend I've ever had and I really think I would've gone crazy if you hadn't sent me those stickers.

It feels like all those hours we spoke were just made up in my head.

I know you don't want to hear from me anymore. It's so hard not to try and find you though, every bit of evidence of you is thrilling, even if it's the sign you logged into your account.
I'm tempted to drive the hour to see your brother working at the bike shop. I'd casually mention your name saying I'm an old friend or something from before you moved, just anything to hear him mention you by name.

Just any form of evidence you're not made up

I hope I'll hear from you again soon. I'm going crazy without you.

-H
>>
>>36380666
Don't you fucking idiot, c is stupid roastie and if they're not and they're a guy don't do it!!!!
>>
Lil nig-
You're so much like my high school pals, it hurts to talk to your dumb little ass at times. I miss 'em. I'm not gonna bring you down with this but they're mostly dead.
You also make me think about how I might have a itty bitty fag of my own in a few years. It makes me want to protect you, you shouldn't hang around this shithole- and you sure as fuck need to get off of /pol/ before they chase your impressionable kiester into a noose.
You're gonna fucking make it, whether you turn your dick inside out or whatever, everybody hears this but most of your alienation is just a teenage affectation. The entire situation's gonna be absolute gravy in a couple of years. These are all platitudes, you've heard them before, and no kid wants to hear that shit, so I'll spare you.
If you need to gab, I got ears.
-old as balls
>>
COACHELLA ELLA ELLA AY AY AY WE ARE AT COACHELLA
>>
Dear L.,

Almost 5 months uhm? And you're basically my sister. That do sounds cool for someone as unreliable as me. I'm sorry but the lies broke me.

What scares me the most is that you probably won't ever understand I love you no matter what happened, just as I said: we're soulmates.

I'm not sure if you're hiding from me or really... In another place, but please, talk to me when you can.

I miss you every single moment of my day, sis, and luv you very much.

B.
>>
Ken, stop running and let's just get drunk and play Mariokart.
>>
Or Super Mario Galaxy. Or anything, really. Let's just turn off the lights, get some booze, get some pepperoni pizza and have fun.
>>
Dear Anons,
You can do it, I believe in you! You're super cute and I love you bunches. You deserve all the cuddles. Sending big hugs your way! <3
-C
^-^
>>
>>36379601
I kinda miss you, you still left me.
>>
>>36384267
How do you feel about me now?
>>
Dear B

If ur lurking this thread pm me u bitch

From A
>>
>>36381176
he doesn't feel the same way (I'm pretty sure about this). he's already distanced himself, I'm scared he's going to leave altogether. there are so many scenarios that go through my head.
>>
Bumpy bumperino
>>
I usually write to E but that's too depressing (shot himself)
I think I'll write one to J

Hey again, I've been thinking a lot about the last time I saw you. I've been carrying that with me all the time in the back of my head. Either way, I'm glad we got to talk after it happened. Speaking of which, I'm finally getting around to it today, many many more hopefully.

I hope I can see you again soon,
I love you
>>
>>36382258
I did not respond asap , but he sure is!
>>
>>36381139
Washington
bing de la bong oregano
>>
File: shutup.png (8KB, 501x170px) Image search: [Google]
shutup.png
8KB, 501x170px
E.
I keep dreaming about you but I know I won't forgive you. You being gone is probably for the better as well.
>>
>>36386360
What did he/she do?
>>
>>36366809
My dear J,
I don't really have anything special to say,
besides, I wrote you a real letter today!
I just wanted you to be sure that you're the one that I adore
And if you happen to see this thread in a while, I hope that it makes you smile.
Love you darling!
-M
>>
Dear K
I have completely lost all ambitions I've ever had, lost the motivation to do anything, and am losing enjoyment in everything I do. If you come by my place and find I'm not there, look in the newspaper. My obituary should be on it.
J
>>
This is all so pathetic, I'm so pathetic. Every night things feel fine again, and then every morning I'm back to the same bullshit anxious state. I wish for my death.
>>
>>36386410
Dont spread your dumb memecoin outside /biz/ u dumb negro
>>
Dear Josie Parker

It's been like 5 years and you still pretend I don't exist.

I just want to talk to you.

I know you have a boyfriend, And I know you two have been together for way longer than we ever were, but I can't get you out of my head.

I hope he's a lot better than I am, I hope he treats you like the goddess you are.

I just hope you shun me out of love for him and not hatred for me, mostly because I've found that love like that is too rare in this world and I would never want to come between it no matter how selfish my personal feelings may be.

Forever hopelessly in love with you,
-W
>>
>>36379979
No.

oringalyonono
>>
File: 54641420080425_163537_4.png (377KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
54641420080425_163537_4.png
377KB, 640x360px
Dear Howard,

Please survive.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PRGX5Tbj1WQ
It's creepy...
>>
File: 20170408_032721.png (254KB, 743x574px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_032721.png
254KB, 743x574px
>>36366809
dear wendys cashier. u were cute, but you shouldnt laugh when i asked if you had tendies. i iust wanted to know. i wont go to wendys anymore because they dont serve tendies.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.