[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So feminists have fat acceptance and muh body shaming. So why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492458637097.png (248KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
1492458637097.png
248KB, 600x359px
So feminists have fat acceptance and muh body shaming. So why aren't women lining up to defend or accept fat men, bald men, manlets or ugly men etc? I identify as a Chad from now on so I expect Stacies to identify me as a sex object or else they misandrist body shamers
>>
>>36366798
Oy vey, you can't do that you stupid fucking goy. Accept feminism as it is or die alone, gentile scum.
>>
>>36367032
Ov vey Herschel don't redpill the goyim we still need them as drones to make us Jew gold.
>>
>>36366798
I dunno, why do you think feminists are being intellectually honest? Why do you think their ideology is anything but a cynical power grab?
>>
>>36367155
You credit women with too much self-awareness.
>>
funny you ask this, but we're going through a period right now where women are pulling the wool over their eyes on questions like these.

they literally don't think about this shit because it doesn't benefit them, so when you do ask them, they freeze up.

basically, they don't know how to explain how they're okay in a world chalked full of inequality, are able to benefit from said inequality, then turn around and protest for equality but still hold hypocritical views like: i want a dude taller than me cuz it's awkward in publc. :3

women aren't going to be able to even touch good men, let alone date them if they keep going down this path, the only men they'll be able to choose from are niggers and spics with an IQ of 90.
>>
>>36367203
The average feminist on the ground is an easily manipulated retard. But the people behind the ideology (e.g. the Marxist professors infecting kids' minds with this shit) know precisely what they're doing.

And deep down, I'd say even most of the retard foot soldiers of feminism know it's a power grab, they just believe it's for the greater good so even if they hurt people it's okay since they'll always have the moral high ground doing anything in service of the cause.
>>
>>36367261
>spics with an IQ of 90.
most spics are manlets tho
>>
>>36366798
Because fat fetishists and chubby chasers exist.
>>
>>36366798
Why are you asking this question? Their entire point is to rule the world and ruin the gene pool so we go extinct
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.