[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a local stacey literally just referred to farms as "those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>tfw a local stacey literally just referred to farms as "those viking things"
>>
well vikings farmed too man, she's not wrong
>>
Why would farms be an exclusively viking thing?

Fucking vikings.
>>
normies are so retarded when it comes to history and cultures, especially women. What are some of the dumbes statements you lads have heard e.g. like in the OP
>>
>>36365674
back in high school i geography class the teacher asked this girl to pint something on the map i dont remember what but it wass something easy like a continent or something so she pointed wrong and the whole class laughed how she didnt know that and then shee starts crying how the world map she has at home is diferent
>>
>>36365674

Girl in my class in middle school thought there was a bridge to Hawaii and Alaska off the southwest of California because that's where they always were on maps.
>>
>>36365674
Some girl in my I.T. course at college thought that Italy was North America. All of North America.
>>
A girl I knew once staunchly insisted that "Illiterate" wasn't a word, and I made it up. She was a languages student on her third year.
>>
A girl raised her hand and asked why there were no photos of dinosaurs, unironically

I think the teacher died inside.
>>
>>36365674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CdfsCz1oKo
>>
>>36366204
hey, i like mark dice. He manages to make short informal videos very entertaining
>>
Had some black girl in art class ask why all the pictures of Jesus were white.
>>
>>36366324
Never tell someone who isn't white that Jesus was white. They will fucking castrate you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.