[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realize women can only get attention by removing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hur.jpg (87KB, 1484x832px) Image search: [Google]
hur.jpg
87KB, 1484x832px
when did you realize women can only get attention by removing clothing and not by being creative?

who was the last really creative woman? J.K Rowling? Martha Stewart? they're like 50 years old. can anyone name any other women who are known for their creativeness and imagination?

hardmode: can't be singers, actresses or sketch artists
>>
>>36364536
The woman that wrote 50 shades of grey, the one that wrote the hunger games, another that wrote divergent. The lead designer for uncharted
>>
the very problem is that women creating innovation in their field receive no attention because the only thing women can get attention from is being attractive on camera, like you said
so you're unaware of their existence
and there's a fuckton of female visual artists, don't know how you've missed that
>>
>>36364548
50 shades of gray is creative? okay then, never read it.

hunger games feels like a rip off of Battle Royal to me.

no one knows who the lead designer for Uncharted is or what she looks like.
>>
>>36364563
i'm unaware of like 90% of people's existence, that's what this thread is for, but it's aimed at women.

name a female "visual artist".
hardmode: off the top of your head
>>
>>36364569
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Hennig

a lot of gamers do, as for the first three, every normie knows those
>>
>>36364536
There are plenty of non-singing, known musicians that are women.
Macintosh plus is a girl, for an example.
>>
My gf is pretty creative. Moreso than me. Idk what you're talking about broo
>>
>>36364594
easy
a quarter of the people I follow on instagram alone are female and artists, some professional
kitsiyo, squizzy, ginjaninjaowo, autiwara, hyanna natsu, sarah tepes etc
80% of my artist friends are female
this is all anecdotal though
let's not forget female dominated industries like fashion and interior design, mainstream music is also largely female
>>
>>36364536
>J.K. Rowling
Everything discarded
>>
>>36364603
no one knows who those people are, you're bullshitting.

>>36364620
Macintosh who?????

>>36364680
and can you compare any of their success with that of J.K Rowling?
i said no singers, so mainstream music doesn't matter.
can you name an interior designer off the top of your head?

some key words here: off the top of your head and "literally who", remember these before you respond.
>>
>>36364746
>Macintosh who?????
Come on dude step up your meme game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcsYSJwewWk
>>
>>36364764
no one in the real world cares about that.
>>
>>36364777
I never asked you to describe yourself OP.
>>
>>36364789
kek

also OP not knowing macintosh, truly a shut-in
>>
File: 5f9.jpg (27KB, 273x226px) Image search: [Google]
5f9.jpg
27KB, 273x226px
>>36364789
whatever that means. at least i got trips.
i regret making a thread on this board.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.