[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't read pic related (if you're a manlet).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: 3498573985.png (62KB, 684x188px) Image search: [Google]
3498573985.png
62KB, 684x188px
Don't read pic related (if you're a manlet).
>>
Who cares about this bitch
>>
>>36363905
Manlets, apparently
>>
>the difference is one subway

Ok I actually laughed, what the fuck is wrong with me. Could an anon please put a bullet in my head?
>>
What the fuck is she talking about?
>>
>>36363882
I-is she talking about a big cock? What's a subway? I do not get this
>>
>>36364059
>>36364089
how sheltered are you or what 3rd world country are you from you dont know what subway is. especially with how obese you fucks are youd think youd now a fast food joint. subway is a sandwich place, their most famous one is a foot long

anyway fuck this girl. this is why i have no sympathy when women get raped sick of being doomed to inceldom cuz im 5'5
>>
>>36364089

She's talking about the difference between a six foot man and a five foot man. The difference being a foot. A sandwhich Subway restaurants are known for. 'The Footlong Sub'. Now you now.
>>
>>36364140
they dont even do five dollar footlongs anymore even though that was like their fucking slogan
>>
>>36364156
>five foot man

That's like 0.1% of men. I think you are legally a dwarf at that height
>>
>>36364156
what an absolute non-statement
>6 foot men are 1 foot taller than 5 foot men
thanks roast
>>
>tfw only five foot and 80% of a subway
>>
File: Devon-Werkheiser-picture.jpg (46KB, 422x620px) Image search: [Google]
Devon-Werkheiser-picture.jpg
46KB, 422x620px
Any dudes 5 feet tall here?
>>
Im 6'3' and all it has ever brought me is compliments. No physical gain, such as a girlfriend. All those manlets thinking height is very important, it isnt. Charisma is literally the most important thing in this world. It can convince anyone to like you, no matter how short and ugly you are.
>>
File: original.jpg (76KB, 1024x981px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
76KB, 1024x981px
>>36364228
>only 5 and a half subways tall
>>
>>36364284
>haha all it over got me was complinents on my looks which serves as the basis for self confidence and its somehting no incel or manlet has received in their life but dont worry bro its completely irrelevant
>its all about charisma bro, just be yourself en be confident. it doesnt matter that 99.9% of charismatic people were/are either tall, good looking, or mass murdering dictators

i dont know which board or reddit you came from but please, go back
>>
>>36363882
Manlet here, read it, don't care.
>>
>tfw manlet with 7 inch cock
>>
>>36364404
>tfw 6'2"
>tfw 3 1/2 inch cock

I want to kill myself everyday but I'm too much of a pussy to do it
>>
>>36364089
A SUBWAY SANDWICH NIGGA
>>
>>36364272
Im 167cm tall.
Never had an issue making friends, but ive never been able to make it anything more than that and i suspect it is because im a manlet REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36364156
>Subway restaurants

Is this an american thing? Who goes to a fucking train station to eat
>>
>>36364460
lololol it's a franchise that makes subs
>>
>>36364362
Fuck off cunt. If you are tall or good looking it serves you nothing if you dont have confidence. I have severe socially anxiety and suffer from the same bullshit of "just be urself xD". Dont get mad if someone is genetically superior, on the inside we are all the same. The compliments get old when it leads to nothing. It does not boost my confidence.
>>
>>36364584
We're not the same inside. You're way fucking worse. You have so many more tools than someone like me but you've squandered them. I could go so far in a chad body but losers like you wallow in mediocrity. Just kill yourself so you can be reborn as the ugly manlet you are inside.
>>
>>36364427
I'm 167cm and have fucked plenty of girls and had gfs. You must be doing something wrong. Tried going for taller girls? For some reason I have more success with them.
>>
>>36364624
How do you know he has a Chad body? He could very well be lanky or fat and have an ugly face.
>>
>>36364624
its another manlet goes into several rants episode
>>
>>36363882
Fuck you, I'm a manlet and I read the pic.
>>
>>36365282
It's probably that one same guy in every thread.
>>
It's really something though
Check this
>>
>>36364516
subs? submarines you mean? americans can afford submarines as cheap as fastfood?
>>
>>36365381
Fucking lanklets. If I was as tall as you I'd be drowning in pussy. If you're a tall hkv, you're literally subhuman.
>>
>>36365464
Fucking manlets. Complaining about your height when it has 0 impact. It's all about charisma bro.
>>
>>36365464
Smells like a bitter lanklet virgin falseflagging post.
>>
File: L382fhC.jpg (66KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
L382fhC.jpg
66KB, 604x451px
>>36363882
shes right you know, most subway subs are only 10 inches long
>>
>>36365446
Leave the house sometime virgin.
>>
I hate how socially acceptable the manlet meme has become amongst girls, and they blirt it out with impunity without a second thought about hurting the feelings of us manlets, over something so petty.

It's like if I wrote a status saying: It's weird to think that the difference between a girl with big tits and a girl with small tits is 3 letters (A, B, C, D etc). Those 3 letters make all the difference #tityay

Honestly, I'm a nice and spiritual guy who tries to be nice to everyone and always become a more positive person and all, but FUCK that girl and anyone else who publicly announces shit like that. Stupid dumb bitch. I hope she and the others enjoy the karma they create with their dumbass spouting.

>inb4 mad manlet
No, I've been with females. I'm just another human being with feelings
>>
>>36365591
6'2 here and i still feel like a manlet when I see a 6'4 nigga
>>
Man the difference between a 6ft person and a 6ft4 isn't even a 6 inch sub but its such a huge difference

The problem with being 6'1 is you can be the tallest guy in a crowd or at work or in the gym but then a class of schoolgirls goes by and they're the same height as you or taller.

You can't get used to being a manlet or being tall
>>
>>36365611
The manlet meme is just a meme on /r9k/ and /fit/. It doesn't even exist in the real world.
>>
File: 1419233038450.jpg (224KB, 812x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1419233038450.jpg
224KB, 812x1200px
>>36363882
>tfw 3 in insoles in my shoes
>6'2

Thank you based korean idols for showing me the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhFq_n1-VMo.
>>
>>36365741
That's not true though. A very large majority of girls on dating apps require you to be 6'+. I've been told by a girl I was with once that she normally only gets with guys of that height range. It's a meme that started several years ago and bled out into real life. Since these meme came out it's been far, far harder with online dating as a manlet.

Check out the exposingheightism twitter page.
>>
>>36363882
>Implying Subway footlongs are 12" long.
Good goyim.
>>
>>36365741
Yes it exists in the real world my gf her sister and friends agree that being tall is a positive trait while they wouldn't even consider dating a guy shorter that 5"11... Of course not all women think that way but just think about it taller men are more alpha usually
>>
>>36365799
You base you worldview on memes instead of reality. I guess that's all you can do when you never leave the basement.
>>
>>36365846
They are saying that to try to care for your massive insecurity. But your gf is already cucking you with that 5'5" spic poolboy.
>>
Ackshually, the "Footlong" at Subway is only a mere 11" long.
>>
>>36365605
That won't help, because I'm pretty sure they don't have train station submarine restaurants in my country.
>>
File: satania_scared.jpg (167KB, 1622x1080px) Image search: [Google]
satania_scared.jpg
167KB, 1622x1080px
>>36363882
>mfw thought I wasn't a manlet
>measure myself
>5'8"
>>
>>36365903
Wow you are projecting so hard I can honestly sense you are riddled with insecurity, did a spic fuck that girl you had a crush on but were too afraid to talk to?
>>
>>36363882
>one subway
The fuck? Does she mean a sub sandwich?
>I had a great Burger King earlier
>hello? Yes I would like to order one Taco Bell
What a retard
>>
>>36365741
It's true m8, I'm 5'11 king of manlets and girls always talk shit about short guys openly.
>>
>>36364200
If you arent at least 6ft then you're a dwarf in the eyes of women
>>
>>36366429
I don't know what world you live in, but it's one where you don't actually meet girls.
>>
Her post isn't even about small men, why does anybody care? It's about differently tall people. There aren't many 5ft guys, and even if.
Jesus, contain your insecurities.
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (108KB, 450x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
108KB, 450x677px
I thought personality was what attracts girls most, not looks and height? J-j-j-ust be yourself right?
>>
>>36364416
Can you post it please owo
>>
>>36364315
thank u for making me laugh
>>
>>36366176
>I can honestly sense you are riddled with insecurity

haha yeah man not like posting on /r9k/ at all is a dead give away or anything haha
>>
Why can't girls be funny? Is it something innate in them?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.