[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls so fucked up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Wojak.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8KB, 512x512px
Why are girls so fucked up?
>>
>>36363453
>Why are girls so fucked up?

Jews
>>
>>36363467
Pretty sure it was still that way before. Haven't you ever read Macbeth? Even back then people knew that girls are fucked up an that guys will fuck you up.
>>
>>36363453
Because they are people. Also, it's yout own fault if you chase after the nutcases, instead of just using them for sex.
>>
>>36363453
>cause they can
>cause people let them
>cause half the population puts them on a pedestal
>cause as a male if you defend yourself, things only get worse
>>
>>36363453
Years of camwhoring on social media and being treated like princesses have turned them into abject narcists. Many of them, no matter how ugly or lacking in personality or intelligence, believes they're a 10/10 queen who deserves nothing less than such treatment from men.
>>
>>36363630
I find it fascinating that they believe this at the same time as saying shit like they're le ugly. I used to talk a girl like that and to test her I said that I looked better than her and she was like "lol no". She went right back to the oh I'm so ugly ahjt right after that.
>>
>>36363769
Just because you're even uglier, doesn't mean she isn't ugly. Checkmate.
>>
>>36363789
True, but her whole demeanor changed and she acted really full of herself.
>>
>>36363453
Millions of years of rape while barely evolving because women experience little evolutionary pressure and basically are born with free tickets to reproduction. Throw in some juice brainwashing to make them as destructive as possible and you got the modern western metropolitan woman.
>>
>>36363769
Calling themselves ugly is a way for them to attract more positive comments. Either consciously or unconsciously, they realize nobody likes a narrcist, so they put up a front of self-deprecation to make others think they're insecure.

It's funny how they lash out if you actually dare to agree with them.
>>
>be a 10/10 woman
>got to slut around from 12-25
>never go to college
>find a man who moves you into his home he already has
>have a kid
>gets to have a beautiful child, a man and a home to live in
>has a great life, a job, a family, is beautiful, has tons of options
>still treats people like shit, has a negative attitude and is overly dramatic and still craves attention from other men who isn't the father of her child

women are the definition of having it all, actually, they're the definition of spoiled rotten.
the term spoiled rotten was invented because of women.
they are so spoiled that they become rotten and it's irreversible. people think spoiled rotten is a meme or some shit, it really isn't.
>>
"Woman, in short, has an unconscious life, man a conscious life, and the genius the most conscious life."

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.