[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do feminists whine about being catcalled? First of all, it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3670.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3670.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Why do feminists whine about being catcalled? First of all, it means they're at least average looking and should revel in it before they get old and ugly. I'm a woman and recognize this.
>>
File: 1485086390909.jpg (141KB, 626x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485086390909.jpg
141KB, 626x533px
>>36363336
Being a woman, you should know it's a tendency of women to whine about anything they can.
>>
>>36363336
Probably because they've read so much horseshit on tumblr that they're brainwashed at this point
>>
>ugly women aren't being catcalled
>ugly women are jealous
>ugly women convince pretty women that catcalling is evil

Pretty much this.
>>
>>36363336
>Got catcalled once
>By a male
>*Blushes* tries to hide smile
>Never been catcalled before
>Keep walking and glance to see who else was around
>No one, just the guy
>Staph Oni Chan
>I'm a male with facial hair

i knew he was joking but, i felt like a suitcase full franklins for the rest of the day
>>
>>36363408
>>ugly women aren't being catcalled
this isn't even true. there is no woman alive who hasn't been catcalled. if you're ugly it just means that the men who will be shouting obscenities at you are niggers or nonwhite hispanics
the real reason it's looked down upon is because feminists believe that accepting catcalling somehow paves a pathway for men to go out and rape girls left and right. also it can be slightly uncomfortable if your catcalled is especially vulgar or start following/harassing you when you ignore them
>>
white nationalist trannies don't count OP

have you ever been harassed by someone in a moving car? it's basically like that. it removes safety and security and the basic right of not being accosted in public
>>
>>36363336
This.

As a woman I agree. People take things way too seriously. Unless you're walking with your significant other hand in hand, it's not a huge deal
>>
>>36363336

Its incredibly rare as well, other wise when you went into a town you would hear non-stop howling

most construction workers are on tight shifts and deadlines now unless they are private low rate workers

sure some people catcall but they also shout slurs at random people on the street and that women who made that catcalling video got shit because they were all "minority's" doing it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.