[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw I think about going steady with you fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1492439753438-a.jpg (11KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
1492439753438-a.jpg
11KB, 201x219px
Listen I know I'm not the coolest guy and sometimes my jokes make you groan but I think I we'll enjoy our time together fembot.....

I would like to be able to send you flowers with a stupid love note I wrote that makes you blush

I would like to hug you as we watch something boring on Netflix and low-key enjoy how nice you smell.

I would like to hear your voice of approval when I cook you something delicious and then tease you that I'm a better cook than you.

I would like to hold your hand in public and enjoy how qt you look when I lightly squeeze your hand

I would like to see you try to coax my cat into letting you hold him. I'd apologize profusely if he scratches your arm

I would like to nod intently when you vent about how your friends are being total bitches.

I would like to cuddle in bed with you then suddenly nibble on your ear and watch as you shout that I stop because we're just sleeping tonight.

I would like to see how red your face gets when I tell you that you're the cutest girl in the world.

There are so many things I would like to do with you. I know this is weird but.... I would really like to go out with you....

Fembot, please be my gf.
>>
You sound like a massive faggot and you'll never get a girl with that attitude.
>>
>>36363287
Sorry I don't do the whole "hurr durr roastie bitch needs to choke on muh dick" song and dance
>>
i'm not sure if this is pasta, but even if it is someone had to take the time to sit down and write this.

jesus christ
>>
>>36363306
Girls don't want to be coddled. Mommy lied to you.
>>
>>36363331
I get that. I'm just looking for someone who would like to be coddled.
>>
aww what a cute post

you'll make a fembot happy someday anon ^^ I am not that fembot though
>>
>>36363211
im a girl and this is insulting
>>
>>36363352
Better turn prison gay fast then because no girl wants to be, not by you anyway.
>>
>>36363360
Well.... It's a start.where are you from?
>>
>>36363367
I'm sorry. This post is for girls who like this kinda stuff from potential bfs
>>
EY YO GURL

CHAD HERE

LEMME TURN YO ASSHOLE INSIDE OUT
>>
>>36363422
Thats not very romantic..... Also it sounds like it hurts.
>>
>>36363422
mmh fuck yes fill me up daddy~
no homo
>>
>>36363422
>tfw this is unironically what women want

I just want to love somebody.
>>
>>36363594
I think it's what all humans want anon. Especially during these times when many people trivialize human connections
>>
>>36363211

B-but a-anon I only date robots who are masculine, like video games, and like rough sex
>>
>>36363211
>>36363367
im a girl and this is probably the cutest thing i've ever seen on r9k

don't get discouraged OP
>>
>>36364580
Thank you. I really appreciate your optimism. I hope you find love too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.