[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omgg&gggg. I just tried to text my oneitis and got a message

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Tears_.jpg (8KB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
Tears_.jpg
8KB, 220x190px
Omgg&gggg. I just tried to text my oneitis and got a message back saying my number is blocked. She was a co worker from a job I quit recently. Maybe she was only talking to me cuz she was forced to deal with me? This is surprisingly devastating. Guess I should have known better because I'm fucking weird :(

Also.. Its really hard to block ppl on my phone, I want to believe its just an accident. How many steps does it take to block someone's number on your phone? Maybe it was an accident?! :(((( ugh

I haven't been creepy or anything, just wanted text her and shit. Why
>>
>>36361174
Send a screenshot. It might be one of those automatic responses when someone's phone gets shut off.
>>
>>36361237
My phone is payed. Not sure about hers. The auto message said "*Hernumber* Unable to receive message-Message blocking is active" That shows up if you send a shut phone a text? Cant screenshot sry
>>
Also the message came up 4 times._._ thats a good sign her phones not payed right?
>>
>>36361322
It most likely just means she didn't pay her phone bill. You seem like you're Mexican or something so she's probably too poor to afford it. Either that or you have thoroughly creeped her out for her to take the effort to block your number.
>>
>>36361419
Alright, looks like false alarm? She is azn btw. But i know how much she makes and its tiny. Might have creeped her tho from being too persistant. She feminist and is aware of white guy asian fetish so im just paranoid
>>
>>36361561
It's just a lot of effort to block someone. I wouldn't think she would unless you were bugging the shit out of her. Did you text her nonstop and shit?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.