[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who trying to smash this? >inb4 pedo She's 17

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 607x1080px
Who trying to smash this?
>inb4 pedo
She's 17
>>
>>36360633
IQ or age
>>
>>36360926
iirc these things aren't even capable of consciousness; their IQ is probably 0.
>>
>>36360633
why is the one on the right so much smaller
>>
>>36360633
How is it 17? Don't those things barely live past 2 or 3?
>>
File: 1461327759047.png (95KB, 433x298px) Image search: [Google]
1461327759047.png
95KB, 433x298px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI

>i don't know what she's thinkin'

She isn't. She's not thinking. She isn't even a she because there isn't even anyone occupying the body. It's literally a shell with barely enough of a brain for autonomous body functions and some small traces of instinct.

Fuck man, I appreciate women with strong maternal instincts but somebody needs to reel this shit in.
>>
>>36360633
What are these? Sauce pls, I was born yesterday
>>
>>36361052

Well, most parents in their right mind give up and don't force an empty mindless husk to stay alive so that they can post YouTube videos all the time acting like they're perfectly normal.
>>
>>36361224
wow. I don't want to be rude but I would just put them out of their misery.
>>
>>36361288
How can there be misery if they're too stupid to feel any emotion?
>>
>>36361288

You're being realistic, not rude, but these people probably make loads of youtube bucks off of these fuckings child husks, no way they'd let that shit slip away.
>>
File: 6038656.jpg (193KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
6038656.jpg
193KB, 720x720px
Just put on some mood music and she's good to go.
>>
>>36361375
I assume they are in misery because thats not how normal humans should be.
It would better for them (probably) and the parents.
>>
They deserve it for smoking weed
>>
>>36360633
>>36361224
What the fuck are these she says "bye guys" they do some weird retarded noises and she thinks they react to it but all they do is fucking FART is the mother fucking retarded?
>>
What the fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGMJwxqR-Jc
>>
Fucking kek they are playing with it likes it's a doll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
>>
>>36361456
top geI
>>
>>36361539
Kek
Oryutjg
>>
>>36361478
She's deluded herself into thinking they're human enough to actually have some sort of future and have actually made any sort of progress. Fuck man, this is really sad. I'm actually tearing up.
>>
File: 1492492524715.png (902KB, 787x433px) Image search: [Google]
1492492524715.png
902KB, 787x433px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfN-_oz11tM
>>
>>36361637
>I'm actually tearing up.
Yare Yare Daze.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2__qQtaNno

Look at the butthurt white knights in the comments
>>
>>36361637
Do you think these creatures can even memorise things?
>>
>>36361656
It's ironic that the plastic carousel horse she's sitting on has more self sustainability and societal functionality than her.
>>
>>36361699
>that fucking normie couple at the top
>>
File: 1241405101031.jpg (17KB, 231x279px) Image search: [Google]
1241405101031.jpg
17KB, 231x279px
>>36361224
This is one of the darkest things I've seen. A woman torturing the husk of a little girl for her own desire/satisfaction/necessity for her sanity.

It's like when you imprint human emotions on a pet, except they'd be more capable of understanding intentions.
>>
>>36361784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_6KGK8z130

This is worse they are exploiting their baby for donations
>>
>>36361715
No, they dont even have brains, just brain stems that handle autonomous shit like breathing, they are literally as cognizant as a potato
>>
File: 1241403791187.jpg (41KB, 351x289px) Image search: [Google]
1241403791187.jpg
41KB, 351x289px
>>36361806
>Parents are exploiting their daughters for donations
>News agencies are exploiting them for views

Gonna go back to drinking. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>36361248
>Sauce pls, I was born yesterday
God, I just got it that "sauce" is referring to "source". I always thought it's referring to sperm.

Makes me think the Zika babies again. I wonder how they will be as they grow up. Will they have normal level of consciousness or are they behaving more like apes (not that normal humans are not doing it already).
>>
>>36361939
They will never be at a normal level of consciousness. With microcephaly, their brain never developed. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>36361969
Yeah, the Zika babies will actually end up being like the kids on that video, as they are suffering from microcephaly that Zika causes. I don't think they are suffering that much tho, if they are being treated okay. If they are not fully conscious, it is impossible for them to compare themselves to the normal people, and start feeling unhappy. They might have a future too, thanks to YouTube and their mommy. I can see they end up in some block buster movie as endearing characters, a bit like some pets are now. Good luck for them anyways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephaly#Signs_and_symptoms
>>
Fuck. I have two girls, and this makes me really fucking upset. I'd be devestated. I'd talk to a priest, a Buddhist monk, a rabbi, any religious leader that would listen (no imams tho) for advisement on whether or not to allow them to live. I just... I love my girls so much. My heart aches so much.
>>
>>36362848
I mean honestly if Science is right and they really are entirely braindead, it's not really morally right or wrong to keep them alive. It's not like they are really suffering- they probably have basic pain circuits but it's not like you're going to hurt them on purpose.
I would say the choice comes down to whether or not you'd like to spend resources to keep what is, as cruel as it may sound, essentially a pet. You feed it, water it, clean up after it and it just sits around all day and maybe makes some noise.
>>
Been awhile since I've seen a Hooligans thread.
>>
>>36361637
>I'm actually tearing up.

Calm down buddy
>>
>>36362848
>(no imams tho)

kek
>>
>>36361224
is this satire?

fasdfdsag
>>
That's just sick, how do they even keep them alive? Their medical bills must be through the roof
>>
>>36360633
I've been trying OP but I can't carry a rock big enough for both of them
>>
wow rly makes u think..
and wonder
>>
>>36361030
Because it's younger.
>>
My aunt has a kid just like this, it looks pretty much like the girl in the pic, can't talk or move on its own and you can tell that even though he's alive there's nothing going on upstairs whatsoever. My aunt also for some inexplicable reason freaks out whenever you don't greet him and talk to him despite again, him not actually hearing or making sense or the noise. Sad situation..

>>36364058
this is pretty much how I'd describe it as well, basically a pet. The one in my family doesn't even realize it's eating, like it literally can't tell either way
>>
triggers the fuck out of me that you guys can't stay on OPs topic and answer his question

my answer: yes, would love to smash, preferably with a rather large hammer and wearing a hazmat suit
>>
>>36361224
She's playing with a lifelike doll pretending it's real and has real emotions. For fuck sake these things can't even control the direction of the eyes in their skull, just put them out of their misery and lock this woman in a nut house.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.