[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you come to /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: gah.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
gah.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
I personally come here to allow my gay trap thoughts be released, I fear that if I were to bottle it up I become an actual trap. In reality I'm pretty /pol/, so this is where I come to get the shit out of me.

Overall I'm just starting to accept myself for who I am and what I'm into, I'm not proud of it but all I can do is not let it devour my life.
>>
File: 1406760606010.png (127KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
1406760606010.png
127KB, 356x333px
I need to know why you people come here, I'm sure everyone must have there reasons
>>
File: 1490800373084.jpg (220KB, 1920x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1490800373084.jpg
220KB, 1920x1312px
This is the only place I feel like I fit in.
>>
I've always been on /r9k/ since the day the board was up, both times. I have no friends so it's the only social interaction I get
>>
>>36360462
i come her because i get drunk every night and i don't want to bother my friends and family with it. just cut my hair and working on some whiskey cokes
>>
>>36360462
because i can relate to people on here and sometimes someone writes something that i relate too
>>
>>36360462
>Repressed gay/trans poltard not realizing she belongs on LGBT board

Come anytime sweetie. We can help you for real there.
>>
>>36360462
>Why do you come to /r9k/
To remind myself to succeed, or end like a bunch of miserable cunts
>>
Addiction of some kind.
Every once in a while I find a thread I can post something of substance in.
And if I get a reply I feel like I'm actually part of something.

So tired right now but I keep hitting refresh instead.
>>
>>36360462
One of the reasons I stuck with /r9k/ is because there wasn't an /lgbt/ board and for a long time this was the only place to really talk about trans feels and my experiences. /pol/ wasn't around, sjws weren't a thing and trans shit hadn't been pushed everywhere in the media so people were actually pretty interested in talking to me about it, and when people didn't like it they just thought it was humorous instead of telling me to kill myself like they do now. When /lgbt/ was made I immediately moved over there and quickly realized that I fucking despise trans people and want nothing to do with them, so I came back here. Now this place is flooded with trap threads and trannies post in every thread so I really want to leave, I've tried to quit a few times but I always come back.
>>
File: happy-balls.jpg (58KB, 1195x900px) Image search: [Google]
happy-balls.jpg
58KB, 1195x900px
To shitpost, talk about my (vanilla heterosexual) fetishes, and discuss philosophy, psychology and politics. Also a big /pol/ and /his/ user as well obviously.

Pic related, its me.
>>
>>36360462
There are people of same weirdness level as me
>>
File: 1424092072730.gif (346KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424092072730.gif
346KB, 400x300px
I don't have any real friends, and I feel like /r9k/ is the best place to discuss things. /b/ is just slurs, /s4s/ is just shit tier memeing, but /r9k/ despite its oversaturation and preoccupation with women, which I usually ignore, is still capable of making an interesting thread.
>>
>>36360462
I can talk to people everytime I talk to normies it feels so fake and forced like talking about stupid fucking movie trailers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.