[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whom here no longer even wants gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Whom here no longer even wants gf
>>
>>36360141
>Whom here no longer even wants gf
me
I want a bf desu
>>
I guess I'm a leapfrog. When other kids my age started noticing girls in the after school special kind of way, I just stayed where I was like a typical social retard. By the time I had noticed that I was lonely I'd already dropped out of college and moved into my father's basement. At that point, no gf was already a foregone conclusion.
>>
>>36360149
this
but above that id like just to have a best friend
>>
To be honest I'll probably just start buying whores and that'll be it. Women are too fucked up to put any significant amount of trust in.
>>
File: IMG_3862.jpg (77KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3862.jpg
77KB, 300x335px
>>36360141
Whom here tired of the fucking whom meme?
>>
>>36360302
I was into girls early and what it caused me explains everything
>>
I don't want a gf or even sex. I'm perfectly content with just masturbation.
>>
>>36360746
I can feel this.
I had like 2 chruses in my life but I never get too far wih them and now I just feel the need for GF.
I feel perfectly fine alone mindng my own stuff.
>>
i don't even want sex.

who /tulpa/ here?
>>
>>36360846
> I just feel the need for GF.
Meant 'I just dont feel the need'
>>
>>36360141
that's not how dative works
>>
File: No Waifu, No Laifu.gif (947KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
No Waifu, No Laifu.gif
947KB, 500x500px
>>36360141
Gf's are just for men who cannot find a proper waifu.
>>
Now I want a bf.
>>
>>36361381
LONDON

ONIGIRI
>>
>>36360141
If you're happy being alone you're not a robot desu
>>
Who here says they don't but they really do?
>>
File: 1477265319561.jpg (9KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1477265319561.jpg
9KB, 212x212px
>>36360141
I do, but at the same time I'd love to have atleast some human connection.

All my friends I've had aren't on the level of autism I'm on, and don't get most of the things I say.

I've never had a close female friend, either. Not even from childhood.

Oh well, It's the fate that we get for rolling bad during character creation.

I imagine this is the only main human connection I have.

Thanks for that, guys.
>>
>>36360141

A gf is just a moneypit.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/05/23/why-dating-is-drudgery
http://nypost.com/2016/05/15/the-fascinating-history-of-how-courtship-became-dating/
>>
>>36360379
the word "whom" shouldn't even exist
>>
>>36361906
The weird whom is fine that guy is deliberately using it wrong to trigger people
>>
>>36361864
>Thanks for that, guys.
You too anon.
>>
>>36361928
whom is not fine you take that back
>>
Op here I think I want a gf again

Why did I jinx this
>>
>>36361929
I'm grateful for you; you're the only people that even have the slightest chance of real connection with me.

God bless you, anon, if he's up there.
>>
File: 1487555927693s.jpg (8KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487555927693s.jpg
8KB, 243x250px
>>36360141
I gave up on romantic and sexual relationships when I turned 16.
Never had a chance with either my male or female crush, for obvious and different reasons.
It's been four years of extremely subdued emotions. I am very calm and composed around people, but I don't feel anything for them. It's nice. I like it.
>>
>>36362091
>I am very calm and composed around people, but I don't feel anything for them. It's nice. I like it.

There is a certain freedom in apathy. No longer worrying if someone likes you. No longer worrying of someone likes you back. No longer worrying if someone is being cheating on you or not. No longer worrying if you can trust someone. Being able to fall asleep at night, not worrying what your SO is doing on the phone.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.