[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy hitting on my sister in the park >tell him to piss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>guy hitting on my sister in the park
>tell him to piss off and he gets angry
>punches me numerous times
>retina detached in one eye, other severely damaged
>eye sight permanently fucked

Never defend a roastie.

Never.

As I type this my parents are consoling my sister because she's so "traumatized". Not even a fucking "thanks" from that roastie bitch.
>>
Please let this be bait. This is too much betaness at once.
>>
Hey man why didn't you take your fucking sister and throw it at the guy? You technically win by doing that
>>
>>36361167
hey man why didn't you take your fucking detached retina and throw it at your parents? You technically win by doing that
>>
>>36359935

I seriously hope this isnt true. If it is, i hope you can at least get him behind bars
>>
>>36359935
holy shit anon that's so fucked up...pls be LARPing
>>
>>36359935
if it makes you feel better your sister is probably going to meet up with that guy so he fucks her brains out while her pussy gets wet from the memory of you getting your ass beat by an alpha male
>>
>>36359935
It's weird that you tried to stop him but it's also fucked up that he assaulted you.

He sounds like a massive cunt so maybe you just had good intuition when you stopped him.
>>
>>36359935
Lol sue that faggot.
Was the guy making your sister uncomfortable?
I don't understand why you tried to intervene.
>>
File: Beta_Hero!_quest.jpg (94KB, 511x615px) Image search: [Google]
Beta_Hero!_quest.jpg
94KB, 511x615px
About OP.
>>
Just find where he lives and assault him in his sleep. Kill his dog or pet or something too.
>>
Shit like this is why it's important to lift. I don't want some big ass gorilla hitting on my future girlfriend/wife and have to defend her only to get my ass beat. I'm 6'2 and decent at fighting so it wouldn't be easy for them to kick my ass but still gotta get /fit/ soon... Also this is why you make friends with big/tall people. I have friends who are 6'+, and some who compete nationally for bodybuilding/boxing, if I called them up they'd get my back.
>>
>>36362062
Or just buy a pistol
>>
>>36362212
I'm Canadian. I have a crazy friend who carries knifes around, but you don't know how much trouble you'll get if you ever get caught with any type of weapon. Women can get away with carrying pepper spray but that's about it. Only legit drug dealers have firearms in Canada.
>>
>>36361999
No, you assault him, and then you steal his pet because such a man does not deserve the companionship of an animal. You get revenge and a new companion in one go.
>>
>>36362235

>only legit criminals have guns

Truly a utopian society.
>>
>>36362254
I'm not a fan of guns anyway, i'd be too paranoid if everyone was conceal carrying. Your cops are trigger happy because of the same reason. In Canada, outside Toronto they still excersice caution but you won't be shot because you reached for your wallet.
>>
>>36361999
>Just find where he lives and assault him in his sleep.
Great idea
>Kill his dog or pet or something too.
This would make you a piece of shit
>>
>>36362289
>i'd be too paranoid if everyone was conceal carrying
Fucking retard.
>>
U should rape ur sister
>>
>>36359935
but anon now you can tell girls how you got your eye injury from defending your sister from a bunch of rapists theyll love that
>>
>>36359935
>As I type this my parents are consoling my sister because she's so "traumatized"
No wonder, because of your creepy behavior she missed an easy lay with a Chad.
You should actually apologize to her, now she have to wait for next time she'll go outside or fire up Tinder, you think girls can go so long without dicking? Hell, she probably needs therapy now OP, which you should pay for.
>>
>>36362249
whoa, never thought about that idea!
great plan faggot
>>
>>36359935
It was a FUUCKING NIGGER, wasn't it?
>>
tf you doing anon? get a fucking gun, meet the cuck again, and kill him
easy like that. cmon man.
>>
>>36362062
>>36362212

or just don't defend her since she isn't going to get physically damaged anyway, jesus christ

she's not going to lift for you to defend you one day so just stop it
>>
>>36362062
some lil short guy will whale on you, and then proceed to cuck you.
>>
>>36359935
Post pics about your sister so we can jerk off to her
>>
>>36362212
>shooting a guy for flirting with your sister

waddup Steve
>>
>>36365510
>tell guy to fuck off
>he starts to beat the shit out of you
>you now are in fear of your life or serious bodily harm
>shoot him

Seriously just that easy, but Canadian cucks don't have the right to this freedom. I truly pity you.
>>
>>36359935
Go to the police.

Original Comment of course.
>>
>>36359935
>man beats me up and blinds me
>fucking roasties deserve death

YOU. ARE. RETARDED.
>>
>>36365608
we don't care. it's not part of our culture. we only use guns to get food and everybody pretty much accepts it. Somehow our country is better than yours despite the lack of guns. Related? who knows.
>>
>>36365931

> Canada
> better

Come on leaf you can set a proper bait at least. And I hate USA
>>
>>36365991
Canada is a pretty good place to live. Even if you're native like me and don't have every advantage there's the promise that there will never be war on our soil again.
>>
Please be lying op. Give me his address and ill go find him myself if what you say is true
>>
>>36366021

War is your problem instead of all the nogs and degenerate left turning it into an absolute shit fest?
>>
>>36366068
Canada isn't a shitfest. It's clean and decent and curiously, no problem with people shooting one another.
>>
>>36359935

Guys are very violent and entitled when it comes to getting women. They especially feel insulted when another guy stops them from getting the pussy.
>>
>>36366193

Ah yes, Toronto and Montreal ghettos don't exist, right?
>>
>>36359935
Don't talk the talk
If you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas get outlined in chalk.

Listen to the street wisdom mate.
>>
>>36366258
I was just in Toronto and Montreal. They're clean. Montreal has very few homeless people. The most popular crime there is graffiti. If you take the train you see so much art along the tracks that it's impossible not to admire.
Even in a Toronto ghetto you're in little to no danger of being shot. The worst part of Toronto is the traffic.
>>
>>36359935

Look on the bright side OP, you still have enough sight to post on /r9k/.

That's pretty fucked though. The life of a white knight is full of suffering. I hope they're able to put your retina back, they can do that in some situations.
>>
>>36366293

There already were a couple of people shot in Toronto at the start of April. You can guess ethnicity of the shooters
>>
>>36366351
Let me look up the shooting stats for literally any American city. Oh? a shooting every day? how terrible.
>>
>>36366381

I'm not an American and already stated America isn't better off. Comparing Canada to Detroit isn't going to make your country look any better
>>
Holy fuck /r9k/ you're being fucking idiots

>my retina is detached and my eye is permanently damaged
>my parents are comforting my sister right now, implying that this incident happened today
>I chose to hit /r9k/ with my currently untreated (at worst) or very recently treated (at best) damaged eyes to bitch about the situation

I hope you feel proud of yourselves, getting baited this hard.
>>
>>36366450
literally noone is discussing OP's post, stop bitching
>>
>>36366413
Honestly, unless you live in Iceland, Norway or Denmark, bugger off. Canada is a really good place to live. Or Finland.
>perkele I am depress I am kill self
>>
>>36366786
I live in Canada and where I grew up there was a huge gang problem. Also there's a big drug problem and people get attacked by junkies all the time.
>>
>>36366838
>your country
>I live in Canada

mhm
also Winnipeg is pretty much just chilly Detroit so does it count?
>>
>>36366838
Where in canada bruh
>>
>>36361167
>>36361429

I don't get it. Is this a refernce?
>>
>>36368027
hey man you are autistic
>>
>>36359935
If you have permanent damage in your eye that's enough get him in jail for life I'm not kidding, even if it's self defense. Then again I bet your a larping faggot who made all this up to fuel your faggot ass fantasy world.
>>
>>36359935
>retina detached in one eye
I don't know why but I laughed really hard at this.
>>
>>36368238

I really dont see whats funny about it my boy
>>
>>36368330
>my boy
I don't know why but I laughed really hard at this.
>>
>>36359935
looks like your sister was not the only thing that guy got to hit on :)
>>
>>36359935
sorry mate

lesson for everyone, get on your fighting stance if you gotta do that

im kinda starting to empathize more and more with the muslim customs regarding women, not the one where theyre treated like shit but the ones regarding how they behave and such. there was this guy who threw acid on his wifes face because hes been telling her for 10 years to dress modestly and she never listened, i didnt even feel bad.

if my wife was to cheat on me I would tell her to wear her best garments, go somewhere she likes in the house and then open up her veins. otherwise i would have to do it myself and it wouldnt be so painless.

im really sorry OP that fucking sucks
>>
File: image.png (271KB, 1023x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271KB, 1023x653px
>>36366193
What's the white and black populations of Canada?
Related? Who knows...
>>
>>36365443
My first thought was like some irish italian jabroni
>>
>>36362786
>hurr durr a gun is muh right!
>literally any asshole could be carrying a gun at any time
>not terrifying
pick 2
>>
>>36370102
what a bitch

tfjftj
>>
>>36370116
At least I live in a country where police will murder you at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>36370102
In the state I live in you don't even need a permit to conceal carry, and our violent crime rate is the lowest in the Union
>>
>>36361999
>Kill his dog or pet or something too.
Fuck you man, his dog had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>36370197
Exactly, his family makes for a better target
>>
File: 1329405160503.jpg (34KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
1329405160503.jpg
34KB, 635x467px
>>36369157
shit motherfucker that' some good joke
>>
>>36359935
I praise to Lord for giving me the ability to fight and an enduring body.
>>
>>36370247
haha ty ty dud
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.