[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who are in University, have you joined any clubs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hmmm.jpg (38KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
38KB, 590x578px
Those of you who are in University, have you joined any clubs?
Could you recommend any?

I'm thinking about joining the anime club and the sword fighting club. Maybe the weight training club.
>>
>>36358456
Republicans club is awesome as fuck at my school. It's basically just /pol/ except irl and you get to see the fruits of your labor with all the sjw's you trigger.
>>
>>36358513
Did you make friends there anon? Sounds comfy.
>>
>>36358513
This post explains why you should avoid College Republicans
>>
>>36358456
Don't do anime club its a cringefest, the other two are great though
>>
>>36358553
Yep it's very comfy and fun. Don't join if you aren't white and moderately attractive though or you will have a bad time.
>>
>>36358600
Anon, I'm posting on r9k. I'm not gonna fit in with the normies at university. I'll probably fit in with the weebs.
>>
>>36358641
What if I'm white and Slavic but grew up here?
>>
>>36358641
>Republican club
Sounds fun!
>Don't join if you aren't white and moderately attractive
Oh...
>>
>>36358649
What are you majoring in? If it's stem you could try robotics or something similar.
>>
>>36358696
Which one is the problem? White or the attractive part?
>>
>>36358680
Perfectly fine, you should have lots of fun.
>>
>>36358738
I'm white, but I have a shit face.

Back to the basement it is
>>
>>36358701
I'm doing an engineering curriculum. In one more semester I have to declare my major. I'm still unsure of which engineering to do. But robotics sounds fun, I just feel like I wouldn't contribute much to the team.
>>
>>36358787
If you get a hitler youth haircut or similar and wear nice clothing it could be fixed.

However I would also recommend the rowing club, gets you in shape and is pretty chill and relaxing.
>>
>>36358855
Thanks for the advice! Im a fembot, though. Doing that would make me look like a dyke.
>>
>>36358812
Go once, see if you like it, then join next year. That way you can contribute more with your discipline's knowledge (ex electrical helps with wiring) and will be with the other freshman noobs.
>>
I've done
>robotics
>cubesat
>debate club

experiences:
>robotics
bunch of dudes still no bf but they're all cool and I learned a shitton of stuff I wouldn't have otherwise

>cubesat
similar to above, but fewer engineers/more diverse set of majors

>debate club
fucking polisci major normie shits (they're actually really nice but I got too busy for practice sessions eventually)

all three are sort of like taking an extra course so only do them if you're interested
>>
Is there like a history club or something? Engineering major here but I love history.
>>
File: 1492460341844.jpg (129KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492460341844.jpg
129KB, 863x1080px
>>36358641
What if I am black and am used to racist bantz? Been friends with racist whitey my whole life
>>
>>36359041
Do you like trump and triggering liberals?
If yes then join if no then don't.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.