[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, Give me a reason to live.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1433546274096.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433546274096.png
17KB, 900x900px
Hey robots,

Give me a reason to live.
>>
>>36358422

Se-

oh, I see what you did there...
>>
>>36358438
what did i do there?
>>
>>36358422
None.
There's no reason
>>
There is none, pussyboy
>>
Frogposters should die
>>
>>36358511
should i kill meself?

originallissimo
>>
>>36358422
There's literally no reason unless you think of one
>>
>>36358422
You enjoy things in life. If you play your cards right, you may come to experience those things you enjoy more frequently, find new things to enjoy, and rarely come into contact with things you dislike
>>
>>36358422
coffee anon.. coffee
>>
>>36358783
lol, coffee sucks
>>
how do you want to die when you can view memays amirite xd jk somebody fucking kill me
>>
hey friend,
tomorrow is a good reason to live. used to be suicidal myself. just have to look at the big picture. you could be whoever you want tomorrow. or the next day. in a year, you could be anywhere in the world doing anything. life is full of surprises and excitement. even when it's grim, there's reason.
>>
>>36359020
G e t O u t N o r m ine
e
t

O
u
t

N
o
r
m
i
e
>>
There is no afterlife. When you die that's it.
>>
>>36358422
Something neat might happen after you die, and you'll have missed it for nothing. Maybe SpaceX will land on Mars. Maybe the next avian flu breaks out causing mass devastation. Maybe the next season of Westworld will be amazing. Root for what you want and enjoy the show.
>>
>>36358422
Only one reason to live really. To see what happens next.
>>
I'm currently on course to commit suicide in a decade or so. I've got nothing to live for and I'm waiting for circumstances to change to allow me to do it as easily and painlessly as possible. I've thought about it every day for years.
However, the instant something changed I would abandon my plan completely. If a girl was interested in me. If I found fulfilment and joy in life. If I found a purpose to live by and a reason to continue. It just hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>36358422
for hedonistic pleasure

drugs, sex, the sensation of victory, and to dominate others simply because they say you cannot

inb4 edge
>>
>>36358422
life doesn't matter anon we will all die someday losing all we worked hard for

meaningless
>>
File: My Life As A Painting.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
My Life As A Painting.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
OP, there was a quote from Welcome To The NHK that really resonated with me.

"No reason to live. No reason to die."

Granted, most robots do indeed have countless reasons to die - immense trauma, chronic pain, lifelong unemployment, severe depression, etc. Life is overwhelmingly suffering for us.

So "do I have a reason to live?" is a bad question. The real question is "do I have a reason to die?"

And if yes, then see you space robot. Euthanasia should be readily and empathetically availible for outcasts like us.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.