[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did crop tops catch on again? Just today, my 19-year-old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: crop top.jpg (189KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
crop top.jpg
189KB, 1000x1500px
Why did crop tops catch on again? Just today, my 19-year-old friend was wearing one of these. I'd never seen her dress like this before, but she would just stand there, talking to me like I'm not supposed to notice her tummy is showing. She was dressed so hot and slutty, I just wanted to grab her by her pretty brownish-red hair, and shove my dick into her mouth. She's got low self-esteem, she probably would like to be fucked rough like that. I happen to know she's a virgin, but why on earth would you dress like this?
>>
my theory is that over time women are wearing less and less clothes
at some point the curve will bottom out and it will be fashionable to wear clothes again
I worry that things may get worse before they get better
>>
It's just comfortable you creep! Turn off the fucking air conditioner you sexist pigs!
>>
>>36358073
I can't stand women wearing jeans up to and past their fucking belly buttons, stop that shit it looks fucking awful.
>>
Women are getting shutter, men are being divided into cucks and polygamists
>>
>>36358162
*sluttyer
>>
>>36358138
Is the lower 1/3 of your shirt really that uncomfortable?
>>
>>36358138
>you creep!
I never think sexual thoughts about the girl in question? I've only ever thought of her platonically until I see her dressed like this.
>>
I am not a sjw fag but I never got the problem with girls wearing crop tops and shorts, just looks good and probably feels good to wear in summer time
>>
>>36358475

Well then they shouldn't complain about AC

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11760417/Air-conditioning-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html

No man would leave the house much less go to the work place wearing such little/inappropriate clothing.
>>
>>36358333
>why on earth would you dress like this?
>I never think sexual thoughts about the girl in question? I've only ever thought of her platonically until I see her dressed like this.

There's the answer to your question. girls are stupid but they're not dumb
>>
>>36358073
Probably because they want to attract Chads
>>
>>36358162
Until artificial wombs catch on. Then men will be divided into cucks, polygamists, and the autistic transhumanist MGTOW master race.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.