[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking about starting hormones to become a qt trap, talk me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 76575656.jpg (760KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
76575656.jpg
760KB, 960x960px
thinking about starting hormones to become a qt trap, talk me out of it lads, I don't want to live out a fetish.
>>
File: '.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>36357916
>talk me out of it lads
I think you should though
>>
You'll end up looking like a literal freak, and male pattern baldness will fuck you up. Also only chasers will try to fuck you and no one will ever truly love you. And you'll still have ugly man feet.
>>
>Hey guys try to stop me from doing this irredeemably grotesque thing to myself. If you tell me it's a bad idea I won't do it :^) I thought it was a good idea i swear. Just how I thought shoving things in my ass was a good idea lol. Look at me I'm so special right? :^))) You have to go out of your way to treat me differently. That means I'm cool. I can't want to take hormones and shove even more thing up my ass! My life is not a complete joke I swear. My ancestors worked hard for me to have all these luxuries in life too bad all that work will end with me shoving things up my ass.
>>
File: tumblr_ne6ryssPRg1rnuwgzo6_400.jpg (58KB, 387x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne6ryssPRg1rnuwgzo6_400.jpg
58KB, 387x335px
>>36357916
do it anon. i need higher chances of getting a depressed trap cock hungry bf. also post pics. i wanna see if youre already cute.
>>
>>36357916
when you're 50 you'll realize the mistake you've made anon
>>
>>36357916
Do not undergo treatment for a disorder you do not have
You wouldn't have chemo if you didn't have cancer, don't take hormones if you aren't trans
>>
>>36357916
Dont do it op. I have mental illness and so many fucking problems and nothing compares to gender dysphoria. Please anon I love you and dont wish you to suffer this fucking hell as I did growing up.
>>
Tranny here. You shouldn't take hormones unless you want to kill yourself and you've tried everything else and hormones is all that's left

If you're not trans don't take hormones it's that easy
>>
>>36361359
>If you're not trans don't take hormones it's that easy

why do you think trannies should be the gatekeepers to cutepills?

keep your mentally ill paws off fempills, stop associating your """"gender dysphoria"""" with them. there's literally nothing wrong with just taking some components of HRT to be cuter
>>
Don't do it you freak

I bet you watch anime
>>
>>36361385
alright enjoy your tits, erectile dysfunction, shrunken penis, lack of sexual fluids, infertility, wild mood swings, massively decreased sex drive, muscle loss, bone density loss and osteoporosis hope ya have fun bein a faggot
>>
>>36361425
>lists a bunch of non-issues
>doesn't mention any of the massive benefits and pros
ok

why do you pretend that you are a victim when you are probably a qt girl (male)
>>
>>36361440
I'm not a victim, HRT was the best decision of my life. Because I'm trans.

If you want to be a big manslut and get aids you don't need hormones to do it

>doesn't mention any of the massive benefits and pros
Like what?
>>
>>36361466
>HRT was the best decision of my life
with that in mind why do you not think it's a good idea for non-trans?

what if I just want to look more feminine or cuter but I don't care much for being a girl?
>>
>>36361571
You are going to get dysphoria.

I'm trans too. Taking HRT when you don't need it is a bad idea, trust me.
Other than that >>36357916 they are not magic pills, anon. They won't make you any happier just cause you are taking them.
I know the thread is a joke, but seriously, is not something you should do...
>>
>>36361618
>You are going to get dysphoria.
I don't think so, you know why?

because I think a lot of you trans people have these concrete ideas of gender roles built up in your head that don't actually exist.

I want to feel cute and girly, that doesn't mean I want to be a girl. HRT is one method of getting me there, closer to the aesthetic I want to achieve. That doesn't mean I am going to get dysphoria or feel any different whatsoever from how I feel now
>>
>>36361679
The vast majority of hrt's effects are on your mind you dummy
>>
>>36357916

What a self-image monger. Having that severe a mental illness must be truly terrible. No wonder the suicide rates are off the charts.
>>
>>36361679
Fucking idiot...

> I want to feel cute and girly
You won't feel cute and girly for taking HRT, you wanker. You'll feel ugly and disgusting.
Cause you won't magically become a qt trap like in your chinese cartoons, you'll cone tits that will look hideous in a male size chest and your balls will dry and stop producing semen.
>>
I don't care what all the haters say
I am going to start taking HRT and it's gonna be great
>>
>>36357916
This looks kinda bullshit.
I can't believe that the hormone jew can turn a hot guy into a cute twink, and I can't believe that he actually did this to himself.
>>
>>36362155
>cute twink

That's not a twink, that's a balding guy in make up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.