[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to kill myself. Think these will work? 3000mg dph

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 81dEKGCERSL._SX522_.jpg (51KB, 522x450px) Image search: [Google]
81dEKGCERSL._SX522_.jpg
51KB, 522x450px
So I'm going to kill myself. Think these will work? 3000mg dph
>>
>>36357875
I would not recommend using those to kill yourself
but anything 2000+ is likely to be lethal, just not assured
>>
you're trying to go to hell before you even die? that's bold
>>
>>36357875
>wanting to have your insides burn and hurt before you die

Just buy a helium tank you stupid fool.
>>
Shotguns work suprisingly well
>>
>>36357875
I'm going (going) back (back) to
>>
>>36357875
Don't do it anon, join a Church, marry a Christian bird even if you have to pretend to be Christian. At least you'd have some meaning in life.
>>
>>36357980
No. Please do not increase the liberal gun deaths statistic. I own guns, but I'm probably going to hang myself instead, just to stick it to them one last time.
>>
>>36358039
This is OP. KYS
>>
>>36357875
Diphenhydramine lethal toxicity occurs @ 10~15mg per kg. You're going to vomit those up & wake up with your stomach pumped before it takes full effect though.
>>
well I don't have a tank, but i bet if i take the bottle and then slit my wrists maybe even get xanax I should be golden.
>>36358083
>>
>>36358120
You're going to vomit either way. Your primal reflexes will kick in if you're even remotely alive.

Either you're going to choke on your vomit (and die due to drowning) or wake up with brain damage and seizures.
>>
how effective is sliting my jugular?
>>
>>36358083
so as a person weighing roughly 150 I would need
6,800,000mg ?

that sounds a bit high, but i'm also bad at math.
and conversions
>>
The LD50 (Lethal dose in half of test subjects) is 500mg per kilogram. You need something stronger.
>>
>>36358216
(150kg * 10mg toxicity) = 1.5g of Diphenhydramine to severely poison yourself.
>>
>>36358216
you are terribly bad at math
>>
>>36358242
atleast you know why I consider suicide now
>>
>>36358241
ive taken 2000mg and didnt even get a seizure. So maybe i should look for something else. but i guess i can try it
>>
>dph

no you will just feel really fucking weird for a day or so and its going to be horrible then you will sober up and it'll feel like a rush of blood just blasting through you and its going to suck but your doing it to yourself.
>>
>>36358048
>that one /k/ guy in every suicide thread crying about political bullshit to people who have no reason to care
>>
>>36357875
Pills are the worst way to go because it is long and drawn out. You will not just fall asleep, you will be in pain for like 12 hours before you die or you will choke on your own vomit. And if you live you will be mentally and physically fucked for the rest of your life op. Step down and take 1 dph tablet so you can get some sleep and make it another day
>>
Please don't go through with it friend.
>>
>>36358048
Shotgun sounds better than being hung
>>
>>36358269
being shit at math isnt a good reason to suicide anon
>>
>>36358984
desu I have roughly 4-5 years before I plan to do it, chances are I will find a reason to live by then

not OP, i'd still watchout for him
>>
>>36358984
that guy wasnt me. Im op. Although maybe he's also killing himself. And i suck at math too
>>
>>36358945
Dude this year alone has given me like 30 different reasons to die. Tbh a fake suicide might work. I lost my best friend because i was having bad bipolar mood swings. And its all my fault. Knowing that I feel like dying so I dont do this again like I know I will. She put it nicely as Im fucked in the head. I am, I always fuck up. I've done it several times before just like this, but never someone this close.I loved her. I have to just end all of it
Another reason, my phone was stolen. It had all my lyrics and riff ideas on it. thats's only two
So i feel like im such a failure i dont deserve life anymore
>>
Fucking diphenhydramine? A god damn antihistamine? Are you kidding? Op sure is dopey
>>
>>36357875
Honestly OP, if you really want to kill yourself, save up money and shoot yourself. If you don't want to kill yourself by the end, then you have some nice spending money, if you do, well, now you have a way to make it quick and painless.
>>
>>36359382
Dad has a revolver, but idk if i could pull the trigger. Can get xanax cheap and maybe get an opiate.
Atleast I know dph is a bad idea
>>
Well thanks for all the help. I'll try to stream it if i decide to go messy and do my wrists. I'm scared of that though cause I play guitar and if I survive my hands are fucked
>>
>>36360975
heres a couple easy, painless and reliably methods
down a CNS depressant (booze) or a dissociative anesthetic (DXM cough syrup) and start a charcoal fire in an enclosed space
or get yourself a noose and stool and inhale nitrous oxide until you pass out

much more reliably and less shitty than ODing off DPH
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.