[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You tell me how was your day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492447503006.png (204KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492447503006.png
204KB, 409x480px
Hello there wagecuck, how was your day?

For me it was really busy, I had to get out of my bed and actually drive to the town to buy a new string for my guitar, then I had a good breakfast at I hop and went back to my house in order to fix my guitar and finally be able to play again.

I spent the rest of the day working on my music and masturbating, I didn't even played videogames today.

How about you wagie?
Please tell me before you go to sleep, because im sure you are going to bed soon.
>>
How exactly do you make enough dosh to live and shit, pls explain
>>
>>36357752
That's awesome. I'm getting a Zoom R16 in a couple of months so I can finally start making quality overdubbed music once again, with harmonies and shit. Just have a shitty pink acoustic, though. I may have to perform some Butch Vig magic where I do 12 tracks' worth of guitars to give it a full, lush sound.

In the meantime I'm teaching myself the very basics of programming with Human Resource Machine that I just bought on Steam today.
>>
>>36357771
Not OP but two people receiving disability benefits in the US can live just fine in a basic (no dishwasher or laundry) 2br apartment in L.A.
>>
>>36357771
Quite your job and find out wagie.
>>
>>36357771
Autismbux altough some neets are just from rich families
>>
>>36357771
They're just troll threads. In most places disability is pennies and pretty hard to get.
>>
>>36357771
You can't. The neetbux meme isnt real unless you're a combat veteran too. These people live in their mothers basements are try to feel good about themselves by saving up all month to buy a $10 item and then brag about it.
>>
>>36357771
Trust fund babies
>>
the universe is not expanding because matter cannot be created
>>
>>36358637
too deep indeed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.