[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropout Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1480567987002.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1480567987002.png
192KB, 711x633px
>highschool or uni?
>why'd you drop out?
>what are you doing now?
>how do you think life would be if you didn't drop out?
>>
>highschool
>very depressed I stopped leaving my house
>nothing still been a neet for 2 years now
>probably similar maybe in community college
>>
>>36357576
I haven't dropped out of uni but it's almost certain at this point that I will. Let's just assume I already have.

>highschool or uni?
Uni
>why'd you drop out?
Absolutely miserable on campus, lost passion for major, hatred for fellow students, losing motivation, important class grade is shit even though I put the most work in for it
>what are you doing now?
Will be waiting to see if my friend can find me a job, learning to drive
I'd be miserable, I'd probably fail eventually, would have gotten a degree that wouldn't have the payout to atone for the debt
>>
>>36357576
>high
>to intelligent 4 skool/declared it a waste and used dropping out as an excuse to focus on my own goals
>playing videogames for 4 years straight, I only focused on my goals for a grand total of 1 week
>Could be better, could be worse, both would probably still be shit because abusive parents.
>>
File: babby.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
Never wanted to actually go into Uni so I dropped out after giving it half a year 'chance'.
Everything I did was to get my parents off my back, I just wanted to NEET it up. That said:
>sharing a dorm with turbonormies
>join anime club, get socially rejected by the weebs because I didn't validate the vagina like all the beta orbiters were doing
>one of my lecturers is a feminazi cuntbitch that stated she hated male students
Holy shit, what a disgusting hellhole, I wouldn't have survived there even if I had wanted to attend in the first place.
>>
Highschool
Moved from dad's to mom's in my junior year and she just never enrolled me in classes again
Working a shitty security guard job
No clue, probably wouldnt have changed much I would have still been a weirdo shut in that couldn't get into college anyway
>>
>>36357576
>University
>I hated taking public transportation daily
>drinking myself to death
>I'd still be drinking, but id be doing it because i was in debt.
>>
Reminder that skills matter more than degrees.
I graduated uni two years ago and was forced to become self employed. Meanwhile a buddy who's decent at php and javascript had to drop out because of financial reasons. He had a job within a week because of said skills.

tl;dr learn programming
>>
>>36357576
I was going to school join cia and stop people from reading my mind, but now I read minds so everything's going to be okay
>>
Dropped out of fifth grade
Doing literally nothing
It's my fault though guys
>>
>highschool or uni?
Uni
>why'd you drop out?
had a panick attack when teachers asked about me felt very uncomfortable.
>what are you doing now?
NEET doing nothing
Worse,I did not have the capacity to finish the uni tho and i dont like panick attacks.
>>
>>36357576
>i think it might be considered highschool in my country
>i was pretty depressed and wasn't paying attention in class
>living the comfy neet life maybe i will win in lottery or something
>i might have gone to university so my life would be as miserable as it was then
>>
>>36357576
Dropping out of high school is nigger tier degenacy. Only people who do that plan on selling drugs or notching for life
>>
Highschool.
I did it nightschool with work and it was just tiring, getting up and spending half of my weekend listening to uninteresting lectures.
I continue working and weekends dont make me nervous again.
>>
>>36360563
nothing goes as plan, dont make other people feel bad just to make yourself feel any better
>>
>highschool
>depression, stopped caring, stupidity
>sitting on my computer posting on /r9k/
>better
>>
File: image.png (112KB, 511x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 511x671px
I dropped out of highschool and currently make 80k/year

>feelsgood
>>
File: 1479526465652.jpg (39KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479526465652.jpg
39KB, 480x540px
>>36360791
How, robot?
>>
>>36357576
>>highschool or uni?
University

>>why'd you drop out?
A mix of social anxiety and what I would later learn to be autism made dorm life and class interactions unbearable. Also I had no aspirations involving higher education or degrees which made it seem pretty pointless

>>what are you doing now?
Leaching off my parents and playing in a band. The band thing is actually going pretty well though

>>how do you think life would be if you didn't drop out?
I don't see a viable situation in which I wouldn't have dropped out. If I didn't choose to leave, my mental state would have gotten much worse until I completely isolated and got kicked out.
>>
File: 2587889215_3e7a33ba75.jpg (120KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
2587889215_3e7a33ba75.jpg
120KB, 500x335px
>>36357576
>highschool or uni?
HS
>why'd you drop out?
Depression + AVPD
>what are you doing now?
NEETing mostly, trying to fill time with hobbies.
Better probably, I'd still have trouble in uni but still.
>>
>>36360826
I'm a personal trainer for rich people
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.