[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop hating myself r9k? Pls respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1492467228470.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492467228470.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
How do i stop hating myself r9k?
Pls respond
>>
start loving others
>>
>Join Tsuki
>Die
>???
>Profit
>>
File: fsdfsdfrrewe.gif (135KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fsdfsdfrrewe.gif
135KB, 480x270px
i wish i knew so i could actually try to be someones friend again without being worthless
>>
>>36357031
hate yourself so fucking much you either commit suicide or get tired of hating yourself.

that should be the protocol pretty much though. cried for 4 hours straight and now I'm just tired of feeling emotions
>>
>>36357031
By not being a pathetic shit bag who faps to his mom and demands tendies
>>
>>36357031
By being happy. Then you won't even care.
>>
>>36357031
You don't.
Just accept the absurdity of it all.
In the scheme of things, everything anyone does is just as important and pointless, the only thing that matters is that you stay consistent with your beliefs, I find some peace in that.
>>
>>36357054
>Joining a trend that was spammed on x by people who didn't see tsuki's first posts in the daydream threads before he tripped and who haven't even watched lain

It's not the community you think it is
>>
>>36357031
turn your hatred outward. it's not you that sucks it's everybody else
>>
>>36357534
I followed the first threads.
Watched lain tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxLXzm_WHwU
>>
Why not just fix the things you hate in yourselves
>>
File: 170.jpg (150KB, 1224x689px)
170.jpg
150KB, 1224x689px
>>36357031
find friends who like you and love the things they say are good about you. if i didnt have 1 friend id probably eat my .380 . met him on internet so he gets my robot side.
>>
>>36357031
whats your kik op I might be your friend if your not creepy
>>
>>36357031
Become arrogant. Start hating and degrading all people around you (with some exceptions like good parents, friends, etc.) and realize that you're better than them all together. Instead of praying to a god, become your own God. You'll still hate yourself, but in comparison to all others you'll love yourself.
>>
>>36357031
Find things you love friend. once you have, enjoy them.
life isn't about meaningless accomplishments. enjoy yourself. grow to love being alive.
>>
>>36358765
Im underage. Pls ban me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.