[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to walk around a shady neighborhood to look for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9848.png (97KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9848.png
97KB, 420x420px
Going to walk around a shady neighborhood to look for a dealer. Any tips?
>>
don't be white or act like a narc

dress like a wigger
>>
Don't. No dealer is going to tell some random person he's a dealer unless he already knows you're not a narc
>>
some food for thought:
once i was blackout drunk in a bar in florida and some fidgety looking nigger was sitting at a table alone with tattoos looking around sketchily. i JUST KNEW he was a dealer by the way he was acting. i was certain of it. i was getting ready to ask if he had any blow when a waitress came over and gave him a pat on the back and gave him a free soda

obviously he was a narc there to look exactly like that and i almost got thrown in jail while on vacation. anyway godspeed but its shady as fuck
>>
save up some shit so that you can release it on demand if someone gives you trouble. Shit your pants and they won't bother you anymore
>>
>>36356592
You can usually spot a stoner or a druggy easier than a dealer. I would look for one and ask if they know where to find any.

Or just ask people if they're down
>>
>>36356592
Go to a skatepark or hang out outside a pizza shop instead
>>
OP is gonna get stabbed kek
>>
>>36356850
>Or just ask people if they're down

To suck dick?
>>
rob him, no one knows you there
get up close to him or her, put weapon to the face
and start rumaging through the pockets yourself
that way disarm if need but also make sure to search inside his underwear
>>
if you're looking for heroin then look for a strung out white dude, not shady ass black guys.
>>
please for the love of god don't ask the guy in the smokeshop, i'm that guy and it's fucking annoying how dull people are
>>
>>36356592

Sounds like a good way to get robbed op but my suggestion would be to ask a homeless person to point you In the right direction, when I first moved to a new city I asked the first homeless dude I saw where to find coke and he brought me to a crack house in exchange for $5

In terms of crackhouses this place was fairly nice, I expected to see garbage everywhere and passed out junkies but it was just a few dudes playing xbox while regular looking people came in an out getting drugs. I actually hung out there for a couple hours, it wasn't a bad experience and the coke was really good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.