[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That kid who always wore the same black hoodie, even during summer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1466373336964.gif (30KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1466373336964.gif
30KB, 914x1091px
>That kid who always wore the same black hoodie, even during summer
>>
File: 1491913327712.png (130KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491913327712.png
130KB, 674x500px
>that kid who told me to check out his Manifesto

I moved away so no idea what happened to him
>>
>that kid who slept outside during lunch period
>even when it was raining or snowing he'd be out there, wrapped up in his hoodie, backpack under his head
>one time he brought a hammock and swung it between two trees outside
>>
>>36356453
I was that kid
God damnit anon.
>>
File: 1419142952721.png (49KB, 492x489px) Image search: [Google]
1419142952721.png
49KB, 492x489px
>that kid who wore black jacket-hoodie, fingerless gloves, trilby, 3/4 lengths and sneakers
>>
>>36356606

Did you think nobody would notice?????*
>>
>>36356612
Oh I forget,
>graphic tee of some metal band
>ipod earphones in constantly
>>
>that kid who always wore the same clothes.
>>
>>36356606
Me too.
>>36356646
I didn't think anyone would care. I washed it every week, so what did it matter?
>>
>>36356453
I am 22. Since the 7th grade, I have (I am being completely literal,) never gone a single day without wearing a sweatshirt.

At this point I just plain feel uncomfortable without one, like it's a part of my body. But it's not about that. It's about keeping the streak. It's about the record. I don't wanna break it after 10ish years. And it amuses me to keep doing it.

I'm skinny so I never get hot during the summer. Frankly I don't know what the hell everyone complains about. I never sweat either. I guess I don't retain heat.
>>
Thats me.
<Tfw wear the same red hoodie and black plants everyday
>>
>>36357119
unbelievable. it would have shrunken or ripped if you had it that long.
>>
>>36357555
fuck you i bet you smell rancid
>>
>>36356649
Depression is lazyness
>>
>>36357772
A sweatshirt.

A.

Also I usually sleep fully in my clothes which contributes to the "feels weird without one" dealio.
>>
>>36357555
Marco?

Dkdkdi8diskalaoslslksodid
>>
Tfw I am that kid
But like I just wear Jeans and a black hoodie every day and am hygienic.
Also I talk to people and stuff
Am I still autistic
>>
>that kid who would wait at the door for the bell to ring and run to class
>that kid who yelled at a girl and pushed her when she was in his way while trying to run to his next class
>>
File: an_anime.jpg (70KB, 720x1022px) Image search: [Google]
an_anime.jpg
70KB, 720x1022px
Tfw I wear a white shirt, white pants, white socks and white shoes everyday
>>
>that kid who always had their ass crack out in plain view
>that kid that felt the need to argue with the teacher for no reason & held up the class for even longer
>that kid that nobody fucked with because he was quiet & had a resting bitch face
>that kid that always had to mention his atheism, no matter what the conversation was
>>
>>36356453
literally me, right now in uni
>>
>I was that kid
>it was because I had gigantic scars down both arms from failed suicide
>>
>>36356453
i alternated hoodies, but would always wear something different underneath
>that kid that ran everywhere, even during lunch
>that kid that ran in the most autistic way possible
>that kid that had a deformity but everyone would pretend like it wasn't there
>that kid that brought something new everyday and it always seemed to be for a different class than it was last time
>that kid that could've been a chad but was too shy
>that shy, fat kid from middle school that slimmed down and became a chad in high school
>that group of mexicunts that constantly felt the need to remind everyone how mexican they were
>that group of spergs who brought there DS's to school and would always sit in the corner playing them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.