[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ohhhh look it's Anon, I wonder what he's doing outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1478103857779.jpg (179KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478103857779.jpg
179KB, 1080x1080px
Ohhhh look it's Anon, I wonder what he's doing outside
>>
File: 1492323084639.webm (463KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492323084639.webm
463KB, 240x360px
>>36356334
Not today Hung Lee. Not to-fucking-day my guy. who really wanna start shit?
>>
>>36356391

Is that literally Chad Thundercock?
>>
>>36356391
Chad Thundacoq, he gonna throw down with Chaunticlier today if he don't stop dat bebop music.
>>
>>36356334
Don't mind me, just trying to catch some peeks of Stacy's feet.
>>
>>36356334
nice crows feet you've got there stacy
>>
>>36356334
interracial doesnt make me mad, i have no problem with a chinaman and a white girl being together since orientals are actually part human unlike negroids
>>
>>36356685
>it's a bebe gets triggered that no asian boy will ever want a black girl episode
>>
>>36356722
Bebe and bb are two different people. Bb is a Korean male.
>>
>>36356685
She's got a nice figure though.

Why do they age so poorly?

Is it heavy drinking? I feel like I've aged a little faster since I started drinking. I really should stop.

Really noticing this shit now that Im 30 though. People I knew from high school are starting to look OLD.

I feel like I finally look like a 20 something now that Im almost 30. I feel like I've always looked younger and weaker.
>>
>>36356771
Actuallly he's Chinese
>>
>>36356812
yes ill give you that she has a nice bod. she cant have drank that much, i'll bet its too much sun exposure or something

>>36356722
kek
>>
>>36356812
It's because white people let the sun burn them for a nice tan
>>
>>36356409
>gook
>Chad

pick one
>>
>>36356334
Haha, hey guys. Is that a water slide? Oh my god what are you like 12 years old? No, I dont want any of your "virgin whiskey and coke". Stacy, that bathing suit makes your cleavage look just as long and as attention seeking as my fake suicide note, and gives you camel toe worse than the literal fucking camel toes you shoved into those poor sandals. And Chang, my nigga, you cannot wear loafers with swimming trunks, and the fact that theyre baggy doesnt hide the fact that your dick looks small, and oh, the reason I'm outside, I was going to pick up that ping pong ball under your cup, Chang, cause I have autism, my bad. *sheaths katana and does a spinning kickflip over the stucco wall in the background*
>>
>>36356970

Check what post I replied to.
>>
>>36356391
That's a fucking dinosaur. That could could eat a child.
>>
>>36356771

Oh lol.

I thought they were the same people for the longest time. Like Bebe just changed her name to bb. I always see them in Asian threads.

And I haven't seen a lot of Bebe since bb.
>>
>>36357073
Bb has been here longer than Bebe. The last I heard from Bebe is she's married and has a child.
>>
>>36356391
can someone please give sauce on this gigantic cock? seriously have never seen anything like this and genuinely want to know its story
>>
>>36356334

Just getting some air, It's a good day to be a part of the higher races isn't it.
>>
>>36357113
It's a brahma chicken
>>
>>36357197
yeah, just found this
http://www.today.com/food/giant-chicken-ruffling-feathers-all-over-internet-t109417
>>
File: garfield.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
garfield.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>tfw girls don't care about race as long as you're tall and not ugly
>>
>>36357296
they also dont really care about ugly as long as you're tall and white

or care about tall as long as you're not ugly and white
>>
>>36357296
Hes also fit, confident, hygienic, and judging by his hair style, fashionable. We also dont know their relationship, they could just be friends. We really dont know their height either, so, your tall excuse is also invalid. Beauty is subjective. I guess its easy to be complacent in the robot equivalent of a SJW hugbox, but you are just being ridiculous
>>
>>36356334
That photo really reminds me of my own inadequacy. My parents placed so much hope in me when they decided to emigrate. But, I have been failing myself and them for the most part since our arrival.

I have never managed to stay on top of my studies, to take care of myself, to live without worrying and questioning about others' gaze, and to express my true feelings to those I love. Instead, I chose the unsustainable brief moments of happiness or distraction, online.

I could have been in a similar photo, but I have messed up along the way.
>>
>>36356334
That's a 6'0, fit chink
>>
>>36356334
What am I doing Guan-Lee?
Well I'm surprised your eyes let you see me at all but I guess I'll tell you!
I'm planning on stealing a plane and paying back those sandmen for the twin towers.
I shall destroy the pyramids!
>>
>>36357474
>My parents placed so much hope in me when they decided to emigrate.

They wanted you to race mix? To knock up a white girl?
>>
>>36357820
You are making a wrong assumption. In that picture, they might as well be friend, we don't know.

What my parents believed is that, the more advanced western society and higher education would facilitate me in reaching my full potential or beyond. And, I would enjoy and let the progressive culture and higher degree of freedom help me in meeting more people, seeing in a wider worldview, and finding love. But, it hasn't happen, I isolated myself away from the society instead.
>>
>>36356391
THAT'S A HUGE FUCKING COCK
>>
>>36358097
Have you ever considered that "advanced western society" means you'll probably know less people on a serious level than some peasant who lives in a small tight knit village? That finding "love" in "advanced western society" is probably even less likely than in a small conservative town back wherever your parents came from?

Maybe their hopes were misplaced.
>>
>>36358196
Anon, that's beside the point and anectoral at best anyway. I may be secluded but I am not blind, I would know less about the world and its people if I stayed.

My situation is directly resulted from a series of decisions of my own. And I still see hope just yet.
>>
>>36358295
just go to community college and do well, transfer to a state university, and get a job that makes a decent amount of money and you'll have a gf eventually

provided of course you're not a manlet
>>
Sup Chow Mein, where y'all getting the drinks from?
>>
>>36358312
I am already frequenting a mediocre university.

I don't think that I'll have a hard time finding just "a" girlfriend. Since a while now, I no longer feel blushing and complicated around women of my age group, plus my standard is not high and I've been approached before. I do happen to stand at 5'8, thus below NA average height, but I believe there is much more to attraction beside height.

What I'm struggling the most with, is to persevere through difficult times and familiar territories, which both happen to be essential for personal growth. So far, I've just turned my tail and ran. I do appreciate your suggestions.
>>
File: Crying_Luigi.png (42KB, 472x477px) Image search: [Google]
Crying_Luigi.png
42KB, 472x477px
Goddamit Chang Not again
>>
>>36358818
well you sound like you're still young so you have tons of time to get your shit together

good luck friendo
>>
Just heading to the vet to get some nembutal to kill myself with.
>>
>>36358961
Thank you anon, I will try my best and face my responsibilities. It's a long time coming, from seeing my acquaintances and peer I feel as though I have lagged behind.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.