[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent another day at home stuck in room all day napping on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>spent another day at home stuck in room all day napping on and off accomplishing nothing
How do i escape the neet life?
>>
Change has to come from within.

Do you want change?
>>
>>36356170
yes
Ive tried
went in to get a job application the other day and the cashier at bk, a fairly attractive girl, demonized me and treated me like I was gonna hit on her any second which shattered my confidence i built up just to go ask for an application
>>
>>36356237
I disrespect women now because of what you just said; i experienced that shit alot and now i dont give a fuck about politness. Im a rude, crass verbally offensive asshole when it comes to females and i aim to destroy their self esteem any chance i get. It feels alot better then just taking bullshit from them and not doing anything like some pushover.
>>
>>36356044
Get some pocket money together and save for a trip somewhere on your own. Just go book a hotel somewhere and stay for a weekend and walk around the area.
Good to get some fresh air in a new place you've never been before
>>
>>36356044
Get the fuck outside.

No really. Take a walk around town, bring your music. If you have any sort of green area with trees and shit go there. Sit down someplace, look around, take deep slow breaths. Bring something to munch on too. Ponder the a scarce beauties of life. Like squirrels and sunshine.

It won't make you any less of a loser but at least you'll get away from your depressive surroundings. It might even inspire you to do something productive.

If not well; it's still a tiny bit healthier than sitting in your room.
>>
>>36356044
For a long time I thought that it was literally impossible to motivate myself to do anything. I don't know if this describes you, but for me it was the mindset of not thinking myself capable of achieving anything was the very thing holding me from achieving anything. You have to start by not ruminating about how you can't change your situation and you're doomed to be a neet, because you aren't.

Once you change your attitude, set goals for yourself. Start small and short term, like for instance, keeping your desk or your room clean. Let yourself feel good for achieving those little goals. Then work your way up and start making yourself more uncomfortable. Limit how much you're on the computer or playing vidya, commit to doing 20 or 30 minutes of exercise per day, that sort of thing. The more you make yourself uncomfortable, the easier it will become.

Finally, just put out some applications, and show up to some interviews. You don't have to accept the job, just see how you feel at the very least. Once you start working, it will be much harder to be lazy. It will help your social skills too, if that's an issue.

Just keep it in your mind that once you get out and start participating in real life, you will feel 1000000x better and happier than your are from playing vidya or laying in bed or whatever you do.

That's the best advice I can give.
>>
>>36357658
>36357658
Not OP, but thanks for that advice.
>>
>>36357315
This. I don't know if this will solve neetdom, but getting outside helps tremendously.

Go on a hike. If you have to drive a couple hours, drive a couple hours (its not like you don't have the time). Find a trail that is less well known, where there aren't many people. Nature is absolutely beautiful when its untouched, its very refreshing.
>>
>>36356044
Fuck the outside. Drugs are the answer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.