[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies love bacon so fucking much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (228KB, 2000x1131px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
228KB, 2000x1131px
Why do normies love bacon so fucking much?
>>
Moronnials are sheltered retards. Sorry r9k, i don't bully this place, but whatever.
They try bacon, wig the fuck out, blog about it, facebook the shit out of it, say stupid like
>ZOMG, Bacon is SO AMAZUNG! I wanna like nom nom nom omg LULZ DUUHHH

Millennials think nothing exists until they personally know about it.

Damn I wish I had some bacon pizza.........
>>
They didn't get rid of the bbq pizza for this meme meat pizza did they?
>>
Do they know where bacon comes from
Its not a pretty sight gathering bacon
>>
>>36355987
It's what 30 year old women think is quirky and le funny
Other examples:
>le quirky mustaches xD
>ninjas!
>delishus bac0n! >:3
>>
I don't like bacon. In fact i think i hate it. I mean it's just greasy meat. It's fucking bland. It adds nothing but fat and grease to a dish. How childish of a palette do you need to actually go out of your way to eat this shit? The texture of a whole strip of bacon is gross, especially on a burger. It's exceedingly touch and chewy, then it's stringy. Why would ever put that on a sandwich?
>putting it on a pizza right next to pepperoni
Are you fucking kidding me. Comparatively a pepperoni is ecstasy. It has an actual flavor and good texture.

fuck bacon
>>
>>36356210
>exceedingly touch and chewy, then it's stringy

l think you're cooking bacon wrong friend
>>
>>36355987
because its an epic randum meme XDDDD
bacon is overrated shit
>>
I really don't understand the appeal
t. Jew
>>
>>36356066
there are like 70 year old poor people who blog, and genuinely think anyone gives a fuck about what they think.
>>
>>36356066
>They try bacon, wig the fuck out
Everyone knows what bacon tastes like, underage.

Your posting is facebook tier
>>
Idk but I work at a little Caesars and I just want to say that if you value you your life don't get the deep dish pizza. They are literally just regular pizzas with a little extra yeast and then soaked in a mixture of oil and butter. I almost vomit everytime I make them
>>
File: baconLine.jpg (130KB, 745x768px) Image search: [Google]
baconLine.jpg
130KB, 745x768px
>>36355987
Simply adding bacon to everything is not enough for their pretentious ass. They need alternate forms of displaying the food.

>cold ass bacon
>>
File: Furry_Boy_178.jpg.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Furry_Boy_178.jpg.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
>>36355987
I don't know, but I'm getting really sick and tired of seeing it.

God, you meat eaters disgust me. I've been vegan for 10 years, and I'm positive that I'm healthier than every single one of you.
>>
>>36355987
since when is bacon just a normie food? it's okay to have some things in common.
I love bacon.
>>
>>36356802
it's because of le reddit meme. anything even somewhat popular is deemed "for reddit", and thus a bunch of hipster millennials on here hate it. ironically, these faggots now care more about trends than normies do, just in the other direction. if you're really so shallow you'll dismiss something just because it's popular, you are just as much of a sheep as the "normies"
>>
>hating bacon because people like it

It's time to stop
>>
>>36356905
So it's kinda like weed, where some people like to smoke but they hate the weed culture
>>
>>36355987
idk if its just a normie thing but the people who talk about bacon never shut the fuck about it. its kinda bizarre actually i dont even think they like bacon i just think that they like the idea of eating bacon and talking about it. and the stupid fucking craze of putting bacon in everything pisses me off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.