[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like browsing r9k after they smoke up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5063.jpg (68KB, 631x631px)
IMG_5063.jpg
68KB, 631x631px
Anyone else like browsing r9k after they smoke up?
>>
what a waste of a high. why the fuck would anyone do this?
>>
File: hanako wojak.png (10KB, 777x872px) Image search: [Google]
hanako wojak.png
10KB, 777x872px
>>36355287
>tfw been smoking all day
>>
>>36355319
That bitch is objectively the WORST girl in that game
>>
File: Rin_Encounter.png (511KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rin_Encounter.png
511KB, 800x600px
>>36355690
She's not the worst, but not the best either.

Rin obviously is the best.
>>
>>36355704
>Choose Rin
>Waiting for the footjob scene
>Waiting
>Waiting
>Waiting
>Story ends
Why the fuck? Perfect opportunity.
>>
File: rin do it for her.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rin do it for her.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>36355788
Rin is not for lewd she is for love.
>>
>>36355287
I've done a few recreational drugs but never weed. The culture surrounding it turned me off to it pretty quick.
>>
>dude weed lmao XD

looks like /b/'s floodgates opened a bit again
>>
>>36355826
>Loving an autismo
>Ever
No.
>>
File: Hisao_and_Rin_Smoking.png (826KB, 795x595px) Image search: [Google]
Hisao_and_Rin_Smoking.png
826KB, 795x595px
>>36355870
But that's why she's so great.
>>
>>36355848

Smoke it by yourself so you don't have to put up with annoying weedfags talking about OH THIS ONE KILLER SHIT I HAD THIS ONE TIME or OH MAN MY BUDDY GROWS THE BEST SHIT DAWG HOLY FUCK IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS I'LL GIT U SUM NXT TIME SMOKE ME UP NOW THO

It's much more enjoyable to take a few puffs, put the smoking device of your choice down, enjoy some activity for an hour or two, then reapply puffs as needed to stay high. I was a medical grower, so I had all the pot I could ever smoke, for about five years I was just toasted all day every day, went a few months without smoking, now it's like i'm fucking 15 again, giggles and all.

You know what's boring as shit but really cool at the same time? Find yourself a dim lamp, put it slightly above you in a room so it's in the middle. Smoke the fuck up. Watch the waves of smoke drift along like vaporous oceans.

Also watching cartoons on mute to rap music is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>36355287
NO fucking way absolutely not.

>arguing that liking traps is or isn't gay
>arguing about whatever alt-right vs SJW meme topic of the week
>arguing about other bullshit

I ate being on this forum even when I'm stone cold sober

>>36355317
exactly. It's like getting high and going to class or work.
>>
>>36355848
I never understood that and the "I like X but the fanbase ruins it for me"

No one is forcing you to go to their conventions or have them over at your house or anything,

Although with weed I suppose it's a bit different since you still have to interact with people from the culture to get some. At least legalization will change that.
>>
>>36355996
i am high as fuck right now and also this is a good idea i'll do that
>>
I can only browse /r9k/ when high. You guys are way too dumb for sober me.
>>
>>36356142

For the rap I'd recommend Cypress Hill to start your toon watching with, easy stuff with simple lyrics is the best. For longer, more lyrically intensive songs, anime usually works best because there's shit-tons of mouth flaps.
>>
lol fuck no

Why would you come here after getting high. Go on reddit or watch a cartoon or some shit.

What a waste
>>
>>36355317
>waste of a high
what are you, 14? weed is coffee tier
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36356263
If you're hardcore then why are you posting in a weed thread?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.