[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finally got a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1451509303624.jpg (92KB, 501x564px) Image search: [Google]
1451509303624.jpg
92KB, 501x564px
Honest question. Without trolling. Can a relationship last without sex and/or attraction?

Let's say I finally got a gf after 27 years of being a virgin looser. Let's say she's really funny, caring and cute, let's say also she has more money (and a better job) than me and pays for all my expenses. BUT.. she isn't quite attractive, at all. she's fat actually, not a lardass but fat in the wrong places, having sex with her almost makes me feel repulsed.
We have been for 7 months together.

What should I do /r9k/? I'm serious, she's like perfect wife material, except that she's too fat. I tried to make her loose weight and it didn't work.

Help me.
>>
>>36355121
Give her adderal so she'll stop eating so much. Also will wanna fugg more
>>
Feel me robots
>>
>>36355121
>What should I do /r9k/?
Fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>36355209
>Also will wanna fugg more
It's not her that she doesn't want to have sex, it's me. She's actually attracted to me, not quite the opposite, as much as I try.
>>
>>36355292
Oh, it's no use then. Only option is to kill yourself
>>
>>36355121
It can last without sex probably.
Just enjoy her company man, but is sex that bad with her?
>>
>>36355121
>I tried to make her loose weight and it didn't work.

Try harder. If you are actually going to break up with her over this you may as well be more direct. You're going to hurt her feelings either way. Try to get both of you to go on a diet (you have to do it too faggot).
>>
>>36355584
>but is sex that bad with her?
I'm just not attracted to her in a physical way, but she is to me.
>>
Pic of her body, or failing that, pic of a very similar woman.
>>
>>36356356
Yes, this is what we need to see here. We can't give you any advice without this.
>>
>>36355121
slip adderrall into her food or just start shaming her and hurting her psychologically.
>>
>>36355121
Do you enjoy talking to her even? If at least that, then it sounds like you have a mommy gf. I wouldn't turn that down personally, and I hate fat people.

>>36356356
Also this.
>>
>>36355121

Could you really do better? If you are 27 year old virgin you probably aren't very attractive.

I fell in love with a girl who was attractive, then she gained 50 lbs and I never broke up with her even though I didnt find her attractive any more because I still had the emotional bond and didnt want to lose that. After a few years I got fat too, and then after a few more years we both lost the weight and now she is qt again and we are married...

My point is that you can have a lasting relationship without the sexual attraction, and you are probably too undesirable to ever get an attractive GF.
>>
>>36355209
not true and not true
adderall makes you eat less maybe
but it makes me drink more
and i do not feel like fucking, i feel like an empty shell that might blow my fucking brains out
adderall is not a solution
>>
File: 1.jpg (19KB, 126x384px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 126x384px
>>36356356
>>36356369
There, that's the best picture of her you'll ever get.

>>36356430
>Do you enjoy talking to her even?
Of course, like I said, we have a lot in common, she laughs at my jokes and me at hers.
I honestly sometimes feel we're more like best friends than a couple.

>>36356479
>Could you really do better?
Probably. I'm 6/10 on my best days. I'm just a shut-in who never leaves the house, but I can play the normie role pretty good when I have to.
>>
>>36356671
She's not that bad. Just has horrible fashion sense.
>>
>>36356671
Tell her to lose weight. Sugar coat it if you want, say it;'s for her health. And don't outright give her an ultimatum (if you stay fat I'm leaving) or she'll just break up with you.
>>
These threads are so depressing. You are chad enough to get a gf AND to not appreciate her.
You don't deserve to be happy OP.
>>
>>36356788
I'm gonna sound like a dick, but trust me on this, once you try hard enough is not that hard, even more so with girls that are a 4/10 or lower. 7/10 or higher girls wouldn't even look at me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.