[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

Alright lads, let's talk drugs.

What's your favourite/least favourite drug of choice?

Have you ever had an addiction?

What's the weirdest experience you've had?
>>
>>36353972

>Favorite:
lsd, meth

>least favorite
opiates

>weirdest experience
small objects appearing out of thin air
>>
>>36354107
What's meth like? How addictive is it really?
>>
Weed. I don't understand why people need to complicate this further by exploring.

Smoking via a vape so there isn't a smell left over for my parents, and it cools me down and makes me enjoy the shitty video games recommended by /v/
>>
>>36354144
Weed is so fucking boring though. You sit there doing nothing for hours and feel like shit for the next few days. I don't get the appeal.

Stims make everything fantastic and if you play your cards right there is little to no "hangover."
>>
I am high as fuck right now. Are you guys ever able to intensely visualize shit in your head while high? This is awesome
>>
Favorite drug is meth, least favorite is marijuana.
>>
File: 1487807086312.jpg (10KB, 234x216px)
1487807086312.jpg
10KB, 234x216px
TFW want to order stuff off the darknet but live with parents
>>
Talk about drugs
>>
>>36353972
Fav - cough medicine
Least fav - cough medicine
>>
>>36354144
is there a smell at all? i still live with mommy and daddy, can be hard to get out and smoke some times to enjoy shit vidya.
>>
>>36353972
bath salts and bath salts
>>
>>36354857
me too desu, also just kinda scared in general to order but doesn't seem too difficult
>>
Weed every night and benzos, alcohol occasionally. I've had terrible experiences with psychedelics and uppers like adderall. Too much damn anxiety.
>>
>>36355756
Not that anon, but vapes don't smell at all after like 3 seconds tops.
>>
>>36353972
>favourite
1,4 butanediol/ ghb
Got a big bottle next to me as i type this, gonna take more
>addiction
its not anymore addictive than say coffee or cigarettes, but i dose constantly throughout the day so im definitely addicted
>weirdest experience
fell asleep/od'd in front of family and friends many times. Oding only lasts about 40 mins but i get disoriented and cant just hide in the bathroom while it happening because of it...

also once took 200mg ecstasy, which makes it easy to take shit tons of 1,4 butanediol. Anyways ending up flirting with a crazy 55 year old lady all night my eyes were bugging out constantly which she had to of noticed. She was busy counting every cigarette butt on the floor to care about my craziness though. Wanted to fuck the shit out of her during all this.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 303x566px
Drugfag here, I've done all mainstream drugs and experimented with a lot of research chemicals

>favourite
cocaine, mushrooms, lsd, 2cb

>least favourite
crack, salvia, dxm

I had a meth addiction for 2 years that nearly killed me and a minor coke problem later on but now I can recreationally do coke once in awhile without any issue

>weird experiences
While addicted to meth I would binge and stay awake for 3-4 days at a time, after the second day I would start hearing voices in my head and seeing shadows in my peripheral vision, also I would think that people snuck into my house and poisoned my food while I was I was away

I've obviously had strange experiences hallucinogens but that is expected
>>
>>36353972
>favorite
weed, crack, dilaudid, LSD
>least favorite
amphetamines, xanax

only smoking weed now opiate addiction sucks dick
>>
>>36354857

I used to order stuff from silkroad a few years ago, I haven't really been on the darknet for awhile but from what I hear most vendors are either scams or fbi traps no an days
>>
>>36356511
I've been meaning to try Xanax, what makes you not like it?
>>
I only smoke weed. Don't wanna touch others no appeal.
>>
>>36356652
how old are you? i was like this until i was about 21
>>
I like cocaine, weed, xanax, shrooms, amphetamines and drinking.
>>
>>36356552

its not really fun being active and going out and doing things and then totally forgotten you have done them.

heaps of people get done for shoplifting on them because they have no idea what they are doing yet seem normal.
>>
>>36356941
i feel the same way dude
when i first took Oxycontin i felt like not doing shit and it gave me so much anxiety, not being able to do anything, im more into stimulants
>>
>>36356445
>experimented with a lot of research chemicals

Just benzos or did you venture off into pcp / LSD / 4-Ho-MET? What'd you enjoy?
>>
>>36357176

I didn't mind 25i- and 25c-nbome, pcp wasn't bad but I only did a fairly small dose, I didn't want to chimp out. 4-mec was cool and theres another one I enjoyed that simulated heroin can't remember the name. The rest of the RCs I did were pretty much a mild LSD kind of high
>>
Favorite:
MDA and MDMA, DMT (only tried once but it was so fun)

Least fav:
Salvia and Mushrooms, ego death is as you could imagine, not very fun.
>>
File: tfw to intelligent.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
tfw to intelligent.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>tfw gave up drugs besides microdosing LSD and Adderall in therapeutic doses

I might get my degree after all
>>
>tfw avoided weed and all drugs my entire life
>tfw gonna try weed with this roastie on Friday
I'm scared, anons, I thought I'd ask you guys. What should I expect for my first time? Will I be able to function at all?
>>
How much mg of Xanax does an average person need to feel something?
>>
favorite: oxycodone, dxm, lsd
least favorite: coke, crack, adderal
i had a bad addiction to painkillers for a few years which ended up in a short lived heroin addiction, i got over that though. Now I mostly robotrip on the weekends.
>>
>>36358337
2 mgs, one white bar.
>>
>>36358319
Don't freak out
It will be quite an amazing experience probably. My first time was

>>36358388
you're fucked up. All I need is a half bar to feel /cozy/, more than that is diminishing rewards as I get sleepy, and a normal dose is a quarter bar, which still obviously does the job
You're gonna make anon black out
>>
>>36358388
Really? I heard that for a first time user it's recommended to cut it into half. I thought 1 bar was enough to cause the dreaded blackouts.

Are they really "blackouts" in that you flat out don't remember shit at all, or is it more like everything is in a confused haze?
>>
>>36358416
oh my bad, that's just what i've always taken, but i guess im kinda a lardass.
>>
>>36358426
in my experience its definitely a full out black out. ill maybe remember 5 minutes of what happened.
>>
>>36355877
Dissociatives completely killed my anxiety. I feel like a sociopath with reduced fear response now. Its ok, its better then being a nervous wreck
>>
>>36358388
Weird, I took 3mg the other day and felt absolutely nothing. I even ended up taking three shots of vodka, and still nothing. Maybe I just have shitty bars.
>>
>>36358319
You probably won't feel anything the first time, at least that's what happens to most people, personally it took me 4 times to get a decent high
>>
>>36358464
Seconded. It's pretty hard to get a real response from anything nowadays but I feel alright.
>>
>>36358457
Damn. What are the odds I'll end up doing something that completely ruins my life (gets me fired,arrested,on the internet,etc) while blacked out?
>>
>>36358505
i dont want to steer you wrong or anything but every time i've ever blacked out i was basically the same but slow as fuck and retarded. i wasnt acting out or anything crazy i just stumbled around for a few hours. It helps if you can get someone to keep an eye on you if you plan to be in public.
>>
>>36358497
unless you have a tolerance, you shouldn't even be able to remember taking 3 bars
even if they were only half potency you'd be frigged up. Probably bunk

>>36358505
just don't black out
play it safe with 1 bar or less (although some start to get fuzzy with 1 bar)
>>
>>36354857
Deepweb is super sketch anon, idk about you but I'm not about to give my cash and address to some asshole who could be doing sadistic shit and or just scamming me.
But like I live in stonertown in cali so weed is basically handed out like Halloween candy
>>
>>36358614
>1. vendors have user reviews and reputations to manage
>2. cash (bitcoins) are held in escrow on any decent market
>>
What's the most fucked up you've ever been? For me it was either when I stayed up on vyvanse for four days and started hallucinating cockroaches every where, or when I drank 12 oz of delsym and met god.
>>
>>36358319
From my experience you either won't feel anything or you will be super high. Either way isn't bad, if you don't feel anything just try a few more times.
I didn't feel anything for my first 2-3 sessions.
>>
>>36358319
like other anons said, you either wont feel it at all or you'll be really high. my first time i got super high but felt amazing, no anxiety or paranoia or anything. meanwhile my friends didn't feel it at all.
>>
>>36358683
never been that fucked up but simply smoking 1 joint on the almost-back-to-baseline comedown of an acid trip was astonishingly powerful and brought the trip back with entirely new ways of fucking up my vision. I was seeing my surroundings upside-down and with an FOV like the maximum Quake FOV settings, I thought there were 4 of everything
>>
File: tumblr_nw8xayMhIX1r6g9m4o1_540.jpg (170KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw8xayMhIX1r6g9m4o1_540.jpg
170KB, 540x358px
>>36358683
A box or two of chargers deep into a nitrous binge on an acid trip
>>
Guys I'm a decently intelligent dude, or so the tests say. Over the past two years however, I turned into the classic stereotype of gifted kid becoming a mental wreck.

I can't silence my brain. I've always considered drugs to be bad but I just want some peace. I usually use music to drown my thoughts out but even then it isn't enough.

I can barely maintain myself, much less have a social life and job and hobbies.

Should I risk the wrath of my conservative parents for mental peace? I can't mentally go on. Please help.
>>
>lsd, alcohol

>there are times when I need to actively stop smoking cigs and drinking so much caffeine

>benadryl trip
>>
>>36358849
what exactly is your mental problem? from the way you worded it, you sound like one of those mental-illness-chuunibyou
drugs could very easily make it 10x worse
>>
>>36358849
You should do whatever you feel like because you need to be at least 18 to post on 4chan dot org, and that makes you a grown-ass adult.
>>
>>36358878

OCD, Doc said I may also be Bipolar.

Excluding that, however, is the fact my thoughts are traveling at max speed and my mind never has down time.
>>
>>36358849
be careful, doing drugs to fix something rarely ever works and can be a slippery slope. however, if you're doing it I'd suggest sticking to marijuana. comparatively harmless and when i was real low it always helped to come home, smoke, turn on some music and forget about everything at least for a night.
>>
>>36358902

Either way, I love my parents and I don't want to do something to destroy our relationship unless I have a good reason to.
>>
>>36358849
Take some MDMA with friends to remind you that life is good. If you don't have any friends just post on r9k for the duration of the 'high'.
>>
>>36358915
So hide it from them. It's not hard to buy a bottle of benzos which are pressed to look like Ibuprofen.
>>
>>36358905
but what does this even mean
>my thoughts are traveling at max speed and my mind never has down time.

get some sleep, exercise, and eat healthy before you try fucking up your neurochemistry any more than it needs to be or already is. if you can't fix it with marijuana or adderall (which if it works, you should then get prescribed), then whatever other drugs might fix it won't be worth the pain.
>>
favourites: weed, alcohol, cocaine

okay but not favourite: alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, percocets, lsd

no tier: alcohol, mushrooms, salvia, dmt, morning glory seeds, meth, opiates

>alcohol
i put that in all 3 because i truly feel all 3 ways about it. it can be amazing, totally fun drug to alter your consciousness and lower your inhibitions, but that can be both a good and bad thing.

>cocaine
done correctly, cocaine is a perfectly fine drug that you can go to work on. the only downfall with it is it's price, and people with generally addictive personalities. thats not the drugs fault though

>lsd, mushrooms, dmt, salvia
this is just my personal opinion obviously but all these mind altering drugs are the absolute worst to do - especially inside houses and when you live in the city. i live in a medium sized town and i couldn't imagine being high on mushrooms in new york city or las vegas. too overwhelming. i feel like most people can't handle these drugs that have been used for shamanic purposes for centuries. it's not the same high when you're watching a dumb movie or playing dark souls on acid as when you're in the middle of a spiritual journey
>>
>>36358948

Thanks.

>but what does this even mean

I just constantly overthink everything. Sleep is probably my one escape from it all, so I sleep a lot. I always have a lot on my mind, to put it simply.
>>
>>36358935
that's not gonna help that guy

>>36358954
>doing lsd / mushrooms anywhere other than in peaceful private with access to nature
is that why you hate them, because that sounds shitty
>>
>>36358954
I've never seen the appeal of cocaine. I've always found that substituting it for vyvanse or adderal got me a similar high that cost a lot less and lasted a lot longer.
>>
>>36353972
Have any of you taken phenibut for social anxiety? If so did it help?
>>
>>36353972
I've only done two drugs so...
>favorite
Alcohol
>least favorite
Weed
>strangest experiences
Psychosis and vivid hallucinations that I couldn't differentiate from reality
>>
>>36358683
Two bong rips and 7 grams of shrooms changed time perception for me. Also all my friends who I was doing it with changed voices, as in one would talk, but have the voice of another. It was fun. It felt like I reached a new point in my life, and that I'd never go back.
>>
>>36358979
This is anxiety. If it is interfering with your daily life, you should really go to a doctor instead of trying to self-medicate.
>>
>>36358979
I guess you've made yourself as clear as you can be but I'm still having trouble processing your problem. I am tempted to ask you if you're sure, or if you're just growing up and experiencing teenage anxiety or something, or if you're misattributing your unease to some other problem in your life like a stressful home life or social anxiety or something. never really heard of this before.

also I forgot to add alcohol and phenibut to the list of probable medications for whatever it is you have or think you have, but they're really not sustainable habits unfortunately.
I would recommend benzos too, they sound like the perfect fit for what you're describing, but honestly fuck benzos so much, they can completely fuck over your life with addiction and bartardation.

>>36359026
yeah it's pretty good, 1 gram is all you need, doubles as an excellent sleep aid, amazingly cheap and effective mix of alcohol and benzos as far as effects, but don't do it more than once or thrice a week or you get tolerance/dependence
>>
>>36359060

Makes sense, OCD is an anxiety disorder. Should I ask my doc about medicating for it, or just tell them about my issues and have them suggest it?

I'm worried they'll think I'm just trying to acquire it without actually needing it if I ask directly.
>>
>>36355670
>Fav
dex?
>>
>>36359053
>Psychosis and vivid hallucinations that I couldn't differentiate from reality
from alcohol and/or weed?
>>
>>36359125
Assuming this is your GP:

Give a list of your symptoms (Racing thoughts, inability to focus, insomnia, suicidal thoughts?) and how they're negatively affecting your daily life. Tell them when it began and how long it's been going on. Tell them what you've done to try to alleviate these symptoms, including any habit changes (exercise, meditation, etc.), drug abuse, or OTC drugs.

If they believe you, or if you have a history of mental illness in your family, they will refer you to a psychotherapist who can help.
>>
>>36354206
Weed is boring if you're on the ADD spectrum, I've found. It's like smoking a cigarette for those kids. It enhances what very little dope you have floating in your brain - congratulations, now you are able to be stimulated like .75x what normal person is sober.

If you're completely neurotypical, weed will be cool for 3 months then you'll have seen it all and get bored.

However, If you're mentally ill or autistic (isn't that the same thing??) then weed is MUCH better because it makes your brain go crazy, like a psychosis. This never gets boring and is pretty much a hard drug because everything is 100000x more stimulating than normal. It's a form of psychosis so trust me, you're not going to get bored. Yeah there's probably going to be anxiety because you're so overstimulated but you'll get over it if you're not a person pussy.

Mental illness+drugs= HOLY SHIT
>>
>>36359268

Nah this is the Psychiatrist. I have a regular appointment in two months due to the preexisting issues I've mentioned.
>>
>>36359322
Then yes, you should talk to your psychiatrist about medication if you feel like you're not able to handle it yourself. Try to get an appointment sooner than 2mo.
>>
>Favorite:
Ectasy, Magic Mushroom, Weed

>least favorite
M-bomb, shit acid

>weirdest experience
Salvia Experience, felt and saw a chessboard constantly turning in a washing machine
>>
>>36359422
>M-bomb
I think you mean n-bomb as in 25i-nbome
>>
>>36359148
From weed, alcohol doesn't do anything but make me cry or fall asleep or get boners
>>
>>36359457
you must have been beyond stoned to get vivid hallucinations indistinguishable from reality, or you're a latent schizophrenic, or you're making this up
>>
>>36359437
Probably, I don't remember much he just said something like that.
>>
>>36359513
his weed may have been laced desu
>>
File: 1482103.jpg (45KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482103.jpg
45KB, 720x480px
>>36358319
>What should I expect for my first time?
If it's your first time and you haven't smoked before you might not even notice the effect until someone points it out. Your experience will depend on the strain so ask them if it's indica, sativa, or a hybrid. Indica is a body high and sativa is a mental high. Indicas will give you couchlock and munchies. Sativas will make you feel either really happy and giggly or make you panic but I have rarely seen people panic. If you start panicking just eat some food and lay down, try to find some music that relaxes you and it'll get you out of panic mode. I've used this on friends and it works like a charm.
>Will I be able to function at all?
I wouldn't recommend driving but you'll be functional.
>>
>>36359545
with what? pcp is out of style and never gets used for lacing anymore, and doesn't cause visual hallucinations; synthetic cannabinoids maybe but who would do that, never heard of that, and doesn't sound a likely candidate anyway

weed is powerful enough on its own. People like to offer that maybe weed was laced if someone has a crazy experience, but it's almost never the case, people just underestimate the power of certain strains, mindsets, and settings.
>>
>>36359615
Was thinking shit weed laced with 4-aco-dmt or some other rc

Equally likely he's just making it up though
>>
>>36358995
Different person. But I can find coke easier than Adderall. It does have a very unique chemical effect in your brain. I don't find other uppers as satisfying
>>
>>36353972
Favorites: Oxy, Czlam, O-DSMT

Least: Alcohol, but really only due to the side effects. It gives me peanut butter shits & a fever.

No experience with tryps / harder opioids though
>>
>>36359513
It's not made up, happened multiple times, and I've eaten large doses of brownie on low tolerance. Even smoking 0.5 gave me some visuals and audio
>>
Fentanyl because in my cunt they sell sublingual tablets so there's no need to inject.
Morphine is god-tier but I hate injecting. Never tried heroin but I'm assuming it would be even better.
Midazolam is awesome but again, injecting.
Clonazepam and Alprazolam are god-tier if you don't have a tolerance, after the first few uses they go to shit though
Microdosing on shrooms is an amazing experience
Only got Ketamine once in a hospital and got a trip I never thought possible, it freaked me the fuck out because I didn't know I was getting it but if I came prepared it would probably have been amazing.
>>
>>36359271
I'm bi-polar and hate weed and drinking but love stims.
>>
>>36360246
Ketamine is amazing with n2o
>>
>>36359271
it's very common for people with undiagnosed ADD to self-medicate with weed
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.