[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop crying about black people lol,fucking pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: RCMzYui.jpg (190KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
RCMzYui.jpg
190KB, 1080x1349px
Look at this cute couple. Try to supress your ape-like urges telling you to press the n letter.

Can you? Congrats, you're less of a miserable subhuman trash now

Never had any urge? I doubt it but Congrats!
>>
>>36353492
Niggers shouldn't mix with white women
>>
File: RedditTalksPolitics.png (99KB, 876x695px) Image search: [Google]
RedditTalksPolitics.png
99KB, 876x695px
>>36353492
I agree with you. And so does reddit!
>>
she looks like she's about to stab him
>>
She looks kind of average in motion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmW-sAOFGh4. It alleviates the jealousy.
>>
uh that's literally will smiths little son and the girl is 100% jewish

good for them!
>>
>>36353492
nice little whooty on her
>>
>>36353577
It's not mixing if it's just dating.
>>
>>36353580
Cuckolds and niggers on sock puppet accounts. It's all really weird
>>
>>36353783
Agreed. It's about time Jews got with the program and started letting their women get culturally enriched.
>>
I've been on 4chan for about seven years and even to this day whenever a black man is kissing a white woman or hugging them or touching them this website gets angry that shit cracks me up
>>
>>36354085
7 yeas?!?

Why? Are you in severe depression or something? Suicidal?

I feel like the most normal people on 4chan barely browse it. They just make their thread to mock 4channers then they leave for weeks till they feel like making another thread

Why would you browse this site for 7 years? Do you see a counselor?
>>
>>36354013
You know,nobody makes a big deal about it except your insecure ass
>>
>>36353492

I appreciate racial diversity. But i don't think it should prevent people who love each other to be together and have children. I just prefer if they could not.

Having said that i do absolutely dislike every part of black culture. That fucking nigger culture stands for everything i hate. Doesn't mean i wouldn't befriend a black dude who is into the same things i'm into.
>>
>>36353492
wouldnt it be better if that beauty produced another beauty instead of an ape-human hybrid? fucking chimp.
>>
File: 1492229418814.jpg (79KB, 775x687px) Image search: [Google]
1492229418814.jpg
79KB, 775x687px
>>36355300
Don't be so hard on yourseld
>>
>>36354250

>he did the thing

does blackness hurt you anon
>>
>>36354250
lil whiteboi mad he got no culture
>>
>>36355745

No i don't care that they look black. Just some of the other key characteristics that are associated with the negroid race are just not my preference. One of the main ones being their level of intelligence. Also as i mentioned i dislike black culture because it puts the focus on things that i do not appreciate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.