[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At work as loss prevention for major retailer. What should I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0394.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
At work as loss prevention for major retailer. What should I do to make time pass? I get off at 11pm. It's now 9 pm.
>>
follow people around and make them uncomfortable
>>
Steal things.
>>
steal stuff and report random black youth for it
>>
I have plenty of good stories. I've been doing it for 2 years.
>>
>>36353354
is it true that most big companies set aside a large budget for loss/stolen merchandise? so by shoplifting youre acually helping the store reach its quota and stay on budget
>>
>>36353440
Actually middle aged white women give me the most stops.
>>
Who the fuck tried to steal an ice cream scoop?
>>
>>36353523
Idk specifics. I know we have insurance to cover some losses due to theft. 30% of shrink is due to theft.
>>
>>36353354
Homesense?
>>
>>36353561
A 22 yo girl yesterday. She was stealing stuff for her family for Easter. She was on probation for drug charges.
>>
how about do your fucking jib you piece of shit

I bet like 5 people stole something in the time you wasted posting on r9k
>>
i have a friend who does this. sadly , the people you need to watch the most are women with litte babies in strollers. women will try and plant shit on the babies and hide merchadise in the stroller somewhere
>>
>>36353627
Middle Aged white women steal the most. And white guys with neck tattoos.
>>
>>36353594
have you ever thought of doing anything unethical? like take the girl to the back room, and say, look we can do this the easy way or the hard way. i can call the police and have you sent to jail, or you can suck my cock , and we pretend this whole thing never happened
>>
How does it feel knowing you're the vanguard protecting evil mega corporations from dropping a penny from their pockets, while you harass extremely poor people just trying to get some things they need?
>>
>>36353681
I don't feel bad at all. Mostly because they usually steal make up and dvds. So fuckem. Should get a job and stop stealing. Fucking peasants.
>>
>>36353676
Actually I have. I would never do it mostly because I like my job. But yes. I have stopped some hot ass women and wanted to bend them over the table and fuck them senseless in exchange for not pressing charges. I've only had one actually offer money to me. No one offered services yet.
>>
>>36353676
It's ridiculous how many associates pocket money at registers. We're investigating one that's only been here two weeks for stealing 100 dollars at a time. She's up to 500 right now. But because company policy, we can't terminate her until they do an investigation.
>>
Depends on how strict the guy in charge is. We had ratings at my job, the highest rated ran the show while the second was basically a store greeter in a black vest.

If you're not the latter, you could probably just pretend to watch cams when you're not getting called everywhere to do stuff.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.