[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I get over vanilla wow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1430913770590.jpg (203KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1430913770590.jpg
203KB, 1152x864px
Why can't I get over vanilla wow
>>
Because vanilla represents the pure, true love you've never had and, may never have
>>
>>36353419
didn't he mean world of warcraft without expansions
>>
File: L72rjqW.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
L72rjqW.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>never played vanilla wow retail
>play on decent pop private server for a few months
>leave for a year
>log back on, I'm the only person online
feels bad
>>
File: wow_pvp.gif (2MB, 241x184px) Image search: [Google]
wow_pvp.gif
2MB, 241x184px
>>36353181
>honorable and dishonorable kills
>losing rank for killing guards
>trying to rally 40 (yes FORTY) assholes into a raid
>shitty drops
>Server only PVP
>AV takes all week to win
>gold is hard to come by
>have to wait to level FORTY to get a mount

It was hell anon. Fucking awful.
>>
>>36354207
It wasn't hell at all. I enjoyed every second of it from launch until vanilla. When nostalrius launched I was relieved to find out it wasn't nostalgia and it actually was still the pinnacle of multiplayer gaming. Now it's all gone forever
>>
Because nothing will ever beat that magic of seeing the world for the first time, and realising that the starting area you first thought was a huge massive map was just a piece in a collossal jigsaw, and because vanilla wow was one huge step in the mmorpg franchise that took everything good about that genre and handed it an sweet tab. It was like starting life all over again and never decaying, only improving. That magic is not regranted upon the entrance of an expansion, because it is not a new game, it is an expansion. If you're like me, you fear decay and you fear change, but you love discovery. I played through since 2004, and stopped before legion, that was enough, i had done enough, and had to leave that world for my real one.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_041717_183213.jpg (339KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_041717_183213.jpg
339KB, 1680x1050px
>tfw im the only girl in my guild
>>
>>36354273
nigga ever heard of Elysium? Server pop is well over 7000 during prime time, and thats not counting the other severs as well. Also, if you had a character on Nostalguis you can get it transferred to Elysium
>>
>>36354374
I don't want to make progress and then lose it again. I also hear the people who run it are very corrupt and the population is declining.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 641x556px
Cataclysm was the pinnacle for non autists. The only people who enjoy vanilla are the people who enjoy grinding for 5 months to max.
>>
>>36353181
WoW is literal shit now, play a private server
/thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.