[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many girls did you talk to today that aren't family members?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How many girls did you talk to today that aren't family members?
>>
only at my work- coworkers, and mostly older customers. the teeny boppers and noob teenagers don't really acknowledge me behind the counter. same as every other day.

why do you ask, dear fag op?
>>
Zero

What did you expect?
>>
>>36352466
Two.
but they're just friends
>>
>>36352466
Like 12, one of which is a coworker whom i'm seeing secretly since she has a boyfriend.
>tfw making out in the lift
how did i get here i have no idea, life took one hell of a turn for me
>>
One girl said hi to me in the morning
I won a game of kahoot so I talked to the teacher
I talked my childhood friend classmate some hours later
Another few hours later I talked to another female friend
>>
>>36352572

N... n... norman... get... get out.... rrr... rrreee...

> I'm so tired..

...eee...
>>
File: C8N7_bVVoAA4NB9.jpg (29KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
C8N7_bVVoAA4NB9.jpg
29KB, 792x960px
I talked to my male landlord and he got mad at me for being too loud in the middle of the night, aka making any noise
desu senpai he can go fuck himself I move out in a week
I haven't even left my room today except to piss
>>
>>36352466
Zero. I haven't talked to female family members, because my mom works, and she goes right to bed once she comes home.
>>
I haven't actually talked to a female in years.

Does a "thank you bye" to the cashier girl in the grocery store count?
>>
>>36352753
No, you must actively engage in conversation with them.

I feel like I've finally came out my shell this year as I've been able to get a talk with people I've seen around before without spilling my spaghetti.
>>
>>36352466

Does ordering at the drive through count as talking to a girl?
>>
>>36352466
0. I don't want to talk to them, and if they try to talk to me I usually act deliberately retarded/rude/perverted so they'll fuck off.
>>
>>36352671
My autism level was off the charts but now i'm in a metamorphosis process. I am become Chad, destroyer of pussy. It all began when i got a new job 2 months ago, got into this thing with my coworker and became a side hoe, i started going to the gym 1 month ago and my insecurities about my scrawny body are going away with ever workout and i found this fucking cream that cleared my acne. Wtf is going on with me, i'm starting to enjoy being alive
>>
>>36352466
just 1, my lab partner in biology. we talked about common interests for a bit and I made her laugh. she's my age and chinese. only problem is sometimes I cant understand what she's saying becuase of a slight accent and her voice is quiet
>>
>>36352984

You were never autistic. not truly. impure, impotent, confused, maybe... but not one of us. never.

You need to go... bro.
>>
File: 534.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
534.png
326KB, 903x713px
I had a conversation with three girls, planning on getting their contact information for study purposes plus the semester's almost over.
>>
>>36353095
B-but i've been here for so long, i spent my highschool years memeing with you, collecting pepes and drawing wojak. I'm scared yet excited
>>
File: 1459740997029.jpg (51KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1459740997029.jpg
51KB, 640x481px
i want to kick a womans face over and over and over again
>>
>>36352466
4 girls but they are just for study purposes , i really dont like to go to the university
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.